PDA

View Full Version : Unique Garth Items,,anyone interested...

boppityboo
01-12-2006, 08:00 PM
Hi people. I have a hobby. That hobby is doing cross-stitching. That is sewing following a pattern with little x's. I have a program that allows you to make your own patterns. I have made about 5 Garth pictures. From a short distance yu can't tell it's all stitching. It looks like a real picture. As soon as I can photo them and put them to view, somewhere, I will sell them. If anyone is interested. Like I said, a unique item. From memory, I have made one of the Scarecrow cover, a silouette of him standing on stage with a guitar, a full 8 x 10 face pic... gees, lots.. Please stay tuned... I will get them posted.

Ellie

Garth_FANtasizer
01-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Sounds great, Ellie. I'd love to see them.

~Ann~

Paula
01-12-2006, 10:37 PM
I remember when you were starting to do this.:) I think you were offering to send us patterns so we could attempt it, but a finished piece would be a lot easier to own. Looking forward to seeing some pics.

Paula

UKFriend2U
01-13-2006, 07:09 PM
Hi people. I have a hobby. That hobby is doing cross-stitching. That is sewing following a pattern with little x's. I have a program that allows you to make your own patterns. I have made about 5 Garth pictures. From a short distance yu can't tell it's all stitching. It looks like a real picture. As soon as I can photo them and put them to view, somewhere, I will sell them. If anyone is interested. Like I said, a unique item. From memory, I have made one of the Scarecrow cover, a silouette of him standing on stage with a guitar, a full 8 x 10 face pic... gees, lots.. Please stay tuned... I will get them posted.

Ellie

Sounds great and you know what.

I think I know you Ellie and it's been a really long time.

I'll pm you sometime if that's ok.

Take care

boppityboo
01-16-2006, 11:46 PM
I finally figured out how to get pictures from my digital camera to my computer. lol If you are interested to view them, email me. Unless someone knows of a website I can put them on, I'll just email you the pictures. Don't forget, it looks different(better) when it's framed and on a wall. These were taken on my kithen table. The sqare 12 x 12's have approx. 20,000 individual stitches. The 10 x 14's have over 25,000. I kid you not. They took me a long time to do, about 2 months each. If you could put 'garth' in your subject title, I'll know to to delete it. Thanks.

email: ellie_j@hotmail.com

Ellie

Chris Gaines
01-17-2006, 02:33 AM
photobucket.com usually does very well in that regards :)

boppityboo
01-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Thanks Chris Gaines. I will check out that website. Nice to see you again.

Ellie

P.S. thanks everyone for the replies. :)

Ellie

Jude
01-22-2006, 10:24 AM
Hi Ellie

Great to see you here again.

Jude