PDA

View Full Version : David Kersh Quits The Business

Garth_BradFan
12-29-2005, 06:32 PM
CMT.Com. . .

David Kersh, who notched several Top 10 hits in the late '90s, is "closing the book on my singing career," according to his monthly letter on his official Web site. In part, the letter reads, "My heart is just not in the music business anymore. I can't deal with all of the B.S. that goes on in this industry now. Nothing is in my control anymore, and it all just makes me a miserable person." He also intends to shut down his Web site, according to the post. Kersh's hits include "Goodnight Sweetheart," "Another You" and "If I Never Stop Loving You."

TrishaNGarthFan
12-31-2005, 08:27 AM
This is a shame. I saw him with Brooks & Dunn, Terri Clark, and Reba, a few years back and he was awesome!

fuzzwuzz
01-01-2006, 02:34 PM
It almost did me in too.

However, I have found that just when you think it's over and ready to throw in the towel, God steps in and takes you on another ride, sometimes on a whole 'nother direction, and you know it's right. Until The Curve came along through a new associate at Wal-Mart, I was only gonna go through the motions. God obviously had other plans.

I'm also finding I need to "fight back" by not sitting still and taking it by opening my mouth immediately when I see an injustice. It does not make me a popular person but as someone told my husband, "she doesn't give up, does she?"
Lol!!!!

I will not be leashed!!

I'm glad David is speaking up like this. Perhaps a solution or change will come. Please keep us updated!

Skywise
01-01-2006, 04:44 PM
It's a shame- he didn't have much of a career post the hits that were mentioned, but there could have been more for him.. maybe he'll come back to music..
someday...

fuzzwuzz
01-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Music itself won't let him. It's in his blood I'm sure.

Skywise
01-01-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm def. not worried Dale, but I do hope you're right..