PDA

View Full Version : Where's Mr. T. Judd?

Green_Kirby
12-25-2005, 07:43 PM
All is calm, all is quiet.
Where's Cledus T. Judd? What's he doing? I haven't heard anything about him since his video of "Paycheck Woman". And that was a LONG TIME AGO. What happened, did he fall into a well and nobody find him? @_@; Surely what sounds like a sick cat calling for help is bound to get someone's attention, and I happen to be one of those people. Have you heard any news about one of Nashville's main funnymen?

sandis
12-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Last I heard he was a d.j. on a FL radio station. :)

ProducerJ
12-25-2005, 09:58 PM
Yes. Tampa I believe. Kochn (his record label) closed down a few months ago - which sucks, IMHO, they were one of the better run indies.

He was hitting XM up hard and heavy to do a show for us because he wanted to come off the road and be home more so he could be closer to Julie and the baby. I don't get the Florida thing.

J.

Green_Kirby
12-26-2005, 07:39 PM
O_O

You're kidding me... I thought that was a joke at first.... Really? man....
I feel... strange now. He's cool. I like him alot... Like Bon Jovi said... "Who Says You Can't Go Home?". :D :( I hope he's able to get back on a decent track soon. Something, anyway. That just doesn't seem right for him, but whatever floats yer boat.

YouSoundBitter
12-28-2005, 04:47 AM
Yeah, he's on the station I sometime listen to. QYK, 99.5 out of Tampa Fl. I have also heard Chad Brock <sp?> on there often, doing sports for them, also...

dwayne