PDA

View Full Version : Live shows on CD????

hank_fan
11-26-2005, 06:51 PM
Hey all, I'm new to the PG site, but certainly not new to Garth. Though I've never had the honor to see the man live, I've dug his music since 1990, and was wondering: does anyone here have any live Garth shows (unofficial/unreleased) that they could/would trade? I don't have any country artist shows for trade, but I have Little Feat, Dylan, Hank Williams Sr. Mother's Best Flour Radio Shows(15 CD set), and some others. I'd really love to hear some live Garth that hasn't been 'doctored' in the studio, per 'DL.' I'm not looking to buy, of course, and could also send some blank discs and postage in the mail as compensation as well. Any help to a West Virginia Garth fan would be MUCH appreciated! Thanks! :)
James

timiers
11-26-2005, 08:23 PM
for the Garth live stuff you will need to PM Scott AKA Skywise. As for the other bands i can find some stuff just PM me.

hank_fan
11-26-2005, 09:09 PM
Thanks Timiers, I sent him a PM. As for the other stuff, that's what I already possess. I won't say "own" because the music isn't mine, per say, just the media it's recorded on! :) The Hank stuff is pretty neat :) :)

Skywise
11-26-2005, 11:01 PM
Thanks Timiers, I sent him a PM. As for the other stuff, that's what I already possess. I won't say "own" because the music isn't mine, per say, just the media it's recorded on! :) The Hank stuff is pretty neat :) :)

hey ther0e I got your PM..

what all do you have live stuff from? bands, etc? (hank only?)

hank_fan
11-27-2005, 01:51 PM
Hey! I sent you a PM a couple minutes ago with most of what I've got to offer. Really hope you see something 'interesting!' Thanks!