PDA

View Full Version : My Order Shipped!! {{split/merged}}

Pages : [1] 2

G&TTreknTech77
11-17-2005, 08:16 PM
How many other's have had their box sets ship?

I have one question when I put the tracking number in at the UPS site it says unable to find order. Is this normal should I be worried?

Take care everybody!
Ryan

Mr_Sevens
11-17-2005, 08:19 PM

I have one question when I put the tracking number in at the UPS site it says unable to find order. Is this normal should I be worried?

Take care everybody!
Ryan

mine still says "processing" :( :( :( I hope it ships tomorrow

that tracking thing is nothing to worry about...check again tomorrow, it normally takes them about a day to update their tracking info on the site. The reason is says it can't be found is because the UPS website doesn't know the order exists because they haven't put in that it shipped yet. Just check again tomorrow...that happens to me all the time :)

garthsgirl
11-17-2005, 08:19 PM
I have another item that shipped separately, which shipped within a day of ordering-it tells you that it takes 24-48 hours(or something around there) for the company it ships through to put the information in there system. Your information should be available, I think, sometime tomorrow.

Lisa

TrishaNGarthFan
11-17-2005, 08:27 PM
Mine and Lynette's box sets have the status of shipped too, but when I clicked on the UPS link it said it could not find it.

Sue

Snow
11-17-2005, 08:34 PM
I'd check mine just maybe 4 hours ago and it still said "processing"......... now it says "shipped".

I've used the UPS tracking system quite a bit and here is my experience and explanation.

UPS isn't tracking it yet because they've probably just been labeled and are being taken to the UPS shipping facility. That's how it usually goes. Some time tomorrow when UPS actually scans it into their system (different than Walmarts) some time during the wee hours of the morning... then it'll show what shipping facility it was taken to and then you'll be able to track it as it gets closer and closer to your home. The tracking updates are only done periodically though so it runs a bit behind where your package really is.

*LOL*...... my UPS guy is probably going to be grumpy. He had to make 3 trips to my house just today because whomever loaded his truck didn't sort the boxes right and put them together. I had a box of a bunch of teaching materials from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute..... a package from Walmart of a movie that I ordered at the same time I ordered the box set... and another order I had of a prescription.

We live wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out in the boonies down a long country road so it was rather inconvient for him.

Monica Lockhart
11-17-2005, 08:35 PM
Mine says shipped too!

Oh the anticipation!!!!

Moni

Mr_Sevens
11-17-2005, 08:46 PM
yay! Now mine does say that it has shipped! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

but UPS does say that it can't be found.....that should be all updated tomorrow

MDerin
11-17-2005, 09:02 PM
Yay! Mine's shipped too! :D :D

Garth_FANtasizer
11-17-2005, 09:15 PM
WooHoo! Mine are shipped too!

~Ann~ <-- Doing the happy happy dance!

sandis
11-17-2005, 09:40 PM
Mine have too!!! :D

I bet we have them by Monday, Tuesday at the latest! :eek:

beckysue59
11-17-2005, 09:41 PM
Mine has been shipped!:D

LoyalCountry
11-18-2005, 10:41 AM
Mine has been shipped but UPS still says it can not find !
Unfortunately we have a new mailperson, so I'll be keeping
an eye out for the truck.
I can't wait!!
Marta

G&TTreknTech77
11-18-2005, 10:43 AM
Thanks everybody for the reassurance! I can't wait to get this...

Now the question becomes which to play first, Lost Sessions or All Access?

:)

Ryan

Teach
11-18-2005, 10:47 AM
Mine was shipped but since Hurricane Katrina delivery dates don't amount to much. I ordered a birthday present for my grandson three weeks ago and it shipped the next day. It says it is in Metairie but UPS has not delivered it yet. I am calling today to see if I can pick it up. I may have to do that with the box sets I ordered.

KUGuitarMonkey
11-18-2005, 10:51 AM
I got that wonderful 'shipped' email this morning, too! What a way to start a day!! :)

gbaby77
11-18-2005, 12:59 PM
Mine says shipped as well. I cannot wait. I am s excited. I cannot track mine either but I will keep trying.

EveryNow&Then
11-18-2005, 12:59 PM
Mine have shipped :) :) :) as of this morning. However, like everyone else there is no tracking info yet.... and to be honest if I were just guessing I've noticed in the past that UPs doesn't seem to update any tracking info over the weekend! :( So, we may have to wait until Monday to find out where our packages are or maybe they'll just end up at our doors!!! :) :) :) I hope so...

God Bless,
Katie

TYGBFan2005
11-18-2005, 01:10 PM
Until UPS picks up these packages at the location and actually scans it in thier system as being in route you will not find anything on the tracking system. I would try back this afteroon or tonight after they make the pickup for today.

Monica Lockhart
11-18-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm confused why everyone assumes these are being shipped UPS.

My tracking information says it was shipped priority mail via USPS.

I ordered another box set yesterday.. and the ordering information clearly says that items can be shipped through many different methods. Are we assuming that these box sets were shipping UPS because of the commercial that Garth did?

I believe some may come UPS.. but mine isn't. If your box set has shipped it will tell you the method of shipping. USPS is the post office... not the big brown truck.

Moni

PJ
11-18-2005, 02:50 PM
My confirmation clearly states it is being shipped UPS. Maybe it depends on where we live?

My order now shows as being shipped instead of processing and the UPS tracking is coming up.

AronP24
11-18-2005, 03:30 PM
um mine is trackable and it sais its "in transit" to my local ups station..sooo I'm guessing we might just get it before the expected date!

aschutz
11-18-2005, 04:05 PM
woohoo mine shipped, wednesday will be like Christmas!!! :)

GBShameless
11-18-2005, 04:05 PM
Mine says UPS also. Must depend on were you live.

Robin :) :)

gbaby77
11-18-2005, 04:08 PM
I just checked mine and UPS has received the information and it says in transit. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snow
11-18-2005, 04:25 PM
I'm confused why everyone assumes these are being shipped UPS.

My tracking information says it was shipped priority mail via USPS.

I ordered another box set yesterday.. and the ordering information clearly says that items can be shipped through many different methods. Are we assuming that these box sets were shipping UPS because of the commercial that Garth did?

I believe some may come UPS.. but mine isn't. If your box set has shipped it will tell you the method of shipping. USPS is the post office... not the big brown truck.

MoniI ordered two things from Walmart on the same day. 1 was the box set which of course they held on to until the official ship date. The other was a DVD of a movie I'm using in class. It shipped right away.

The Garth box set is coming by UPS. I didn't choose that... it did it all on it's own.

The movie got here yesterday and it came by USPS (regular mail).

I THINK that what Walmart did was figure out how things needed to be shipped in order for them to get to certain places all about the same time. Some that were probably close by the warehouse or are on direct shipping routes probably got sent by USPS. Those further away or off regular routes got sent UPS to cut some of the time off.

Snow
11-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Ok..... I just checked mine. Walmarts page says "in transit"... which can mean almost anything... most likely it means "in transit" to UPS's shipping facility.... not really to me directly yet.

If I go to the UPS website and check the progress of the package, it says that it is going to be shipped to my location......... but right now it's showing that the only thing that has OFFICIALLY happened with my package is that UPS has received the electronic billing info from Walmart:
UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details.

So Walmart has put address labels on the package; scanned it; and sent the information as to there being a package and what number it is to the UPS people..... that is ALL that has happened yet. As far as UPS shows the package has not yet even arrived at their shipping facility.

So my bet is that it is on a Walmart truck and is waiting with a bunch of other packages for them to be driven over to UPS...... then UPS will scan them in and start them on their way.

Sooooooooooooooo.......... for the moment those of us with UPS shipping...... we can imagine our packages all sitting together in a truck somewhere just having a party! *lol*

JenniferLynn328
11-18-2005, 04:53 PM
mine is shipped! :D

EveryNow&Then
11-18-2005, 05:07 PM
Well mine is now showing that they recieved the billers information too but hasn't gone anywhere..... I just am hoping for tuesday, but should have a better idea once a location actually shows up.... good luck all!

Katie

Skywise
11-18-2005, 05:18 PM

Take care everybody!
Ryan

mine has shipped too. going to check tracking # at ups.com

NYGBFAN1
11-18-2005, 05:29 PM
My box set has shipped too! Mine is being shipped via UPS Ground. Does anyone know where they are being shipped from? All I can say is it's going to be a very long weekend.
Take care, Sue

Mr_Sevens
11-18-2005, 05:38 PM
My box set has shipped too! Mine is being shipped via UPS Ground. Does anyone know where they are being shipped from? All I can say is it's going to be a very long weekend.
Take care, Sue
they are being shipped from whatever UPS warehouse is closest to where you live I assume.

Mine says "in transit" at walmart.com but UPS says they have received billing information. My guess is that they will be shipped on Saturday(UPS runs on Saturday, correct?) and they will probably be delivered Monday or Tuesday depending on how far you are from a warehouse. I can't see why it would take untill Wednesday...plus Wlamart just said they would be delivered BY wednesday ;)

garthrules1
11-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Mine's on its way too! I can't wait! It's said shipped for a couple of days now so I should be getting it soon! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JimGarth
11-18-2005, 08:51 PM
Hi! Although I've been viewing for a VERY long time, this is my first post!

My box set also shipped today. I had ordered the 7 covers of Double Live through WalMart when they came out a few years ago. I received them one day earlier than they were released in the stores.

It really depends I think how WalMart handles it...when we ordered the new Harry Potter Book (prior to release), it was shipped UPS, but the label outside said DO NOT DELIVER PRIOR TO JULY 16th. Let's hope WalMart doesn't use the same tactic!

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!!!

Jim

Skywise
11-18-2005, 11:09 PM
Hi! Although I've been viewing for a VERY long time, this is my first post!

My box set also shipped today. I had ordered the 7 covers of Double Live through WalMart when they came out a few years ago. I received them one day earlier than they were released in the stores.

It really depends I think how WalMart handles it...when we ordered the new Harry Potter Book (prior to release), it was shipped UPS, but the label outside said DO NOT DELIVER PRIOR TO JULY 16th. Let's hope WalMart doesn't use the same tactic!

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!!!

Jim

Well, I'd hate to get the stuff after July 16th! (that means we'd be waiting over 6 months to get hte set!)

(hey, had to be a smart aleck!)
I hope you're right htough, that WalMart doesn't do that rE: next week.. They may, but I hope they dont'...

latest status on my package.....

Standard Shipping In Transit

Nov 18, 2005 3:15 PM BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

hmmm........

fuzzwuzz
11-18-2005, 11:14 PM
They don't deliver to PO Boxes!!! :(

Skywise
11-18-2005, 11:16 PM
They don't deliver to PO Boxes!!! :(

bad news then Dale- it's coming UPS.. at least mine is.. and Kelly Ray's in Iowa.. and others...

Snow
11-18-2005, 11:34 PM
Yours might be coming USPS Dale..... you'll have to check on the website.

But if it is coming UPS... then no, UPS doesn't deliver to PO Boxes because the USPS can't sign for your box.

But maybe yours is coming USPS and you wont have a problem then as address

BLL
11-18-2005, 11:34 PM
I hope it's not UPS!
They don't deliver to PO Boxes!!!

You live in a PO Box???????? Isn't it hard to re-arrange the furniture :p

(sorry, couldn't resist :D )

fuzzwuzz
11-18-2005, 11:39 PM
You live in a PO Box???????? Isn't it hard to re-arrange the furniture :p

(sorry, couldn't resist :D )

You might say it's a very tight squeeze but Garth is welcome to try and fit in anytime! :)

Trishafan4life2
11-19-2005, 01:32 AM
Mine is being shipped by UPS too....... now the countdown.......... ;) :)

Paula
11-19-2005, 01:33 AM
Mine was shipped today as well. I noticed that Joyce's shipping charge was only $3.30 or something like that, while mine was $4.97 and is coming UPS. I wonder if Joyce's is coming through the post office rather than UPS.

Paula

fuzzwuzz
11-19-2005, 01:44 AM
My email says it's being shipped USPS!

Jude
11-19-2005, 02:27 AM
Mine is shipped by UPS. Will arrive by Wednesday. Then my brother has to ship it to the UK. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee should have it by Christmas !

btw welcome to PG Jim

Jude

Snow
11-19-2005, 09:12 AM
Mine is still saying that it is shipped... but "in transit" with UPS so far only having been sent the electronic billing info... which means the package hasn't yet been scanned into the UPS shipping facility.

So it's probably still at Walmart. I bet that they have prepared them all for shipping (labels, scanned for UPS, etc.)... but Walmart is holding them to ship so that they arrive Tues. or Wed.

Usually if it was saying "billing received" by UPS on a Thursday.... by Friday morning it would have been updated to show it was scanned at the UPS facility and by today Saturday it should probably already be moving. So I think they are being held on purpose. I bet they wont actually give them over to UPS physically until late Saturday or early Monday.

ProducerJ
11-19-2005, 11:26 AM
Mine was shipped today as well. I noticed that Joyce's shipping charge was only $3.30 or something like that, while mine was $4.97 and is coming UPS. I wonder if Joyce's is coming through the post office rather than UPS.

Paula
No, that's what the shipping broke down to when I ordered 10 of them. LOL $33 in shipping.

J.

Mr_Sevens
11-19-2005, 06:03 PM
mine still just says "Billing Information Recevied"

I was hoping they would get it updated by now....maybe later :)

Snow
11-19-2005, 06:16 PM
Oh they've updated it several times a day...... it's just that the information hasn't changed. That's why I say they are holding it. They'll probably let them all go on Monday.

gbaby77
11-19-2005, 07:10 PM
I called walmart.com customer service and she was very helpful. She told me that the sets were sent out yesterday but I needed to give the ups website more time to update the information. I hope they actually get to each of our houses by Wed.

MDerin
11-19-2005, 07:15 PM
Mine now says In Transit--I come home for Thanksgiving on Tuesday so maybe it will be there when I get home! :D

Leen13
11-19-2005, 07:44 PM
No, that's what the shipping broke down to when I ordered 10 of them. LOL $33 in shipping.
J.

J,

I read about you getting 10 box sets and Paula getting extra's too, so that anyone who was in the "people abroad who can't get one" thread would get one, but... when I wanted to post in that thread, it was already closed, so I sent you an e-mail while you were in NY for the CMA's. So I'm just wondering if there's any chance that you counted me in for two box sets to be sent to Belgium. If not... any chance you could get them asap for me anyway? Many thanks in advance!

PS. I tried to contact you via PM too, but apparently your "box" is full and you can't receive any further PM's until you've read a couple of them. Or that's what the message I get says anyways!

Mr_Sevens
11-19-2005, 07:56 PM
Oh they've updated it several times a day...... it's just that the information hasn't changed. That's why I say they are holding it. They'll probably let them all go on Monday.

tou think so? I hope that's not the case...I don't know if I can wait untill Wednesday!(oh well, I'm lucky to get it before the release date anyway :p )

EveryNow&Then
11-19-2005, 07:59 PM
I will say about the UPS website not being updated that in my experience they don't update over the weekend.... :( Oh well, I guess I'll have to have a check early Monday and jsut might get a nice suprise that it is on the way already!! :)(and if it still isn't at that point knowing me I'll have to start panicing :) :) )

Katie

ultim8gamr
11-19-2005, 09:59 PM
two things i noticed in the email from walmart.
one is the: "Shipping Method: UPS"
the other is that it says: "Will arrive by Wednesday, 11/23/05"

this means that it could arrive earlier and that wednesday is the latest it should arrive, right? I hope it comes early

Mr_Sevens
11-19-2005, 11:03 PM
two things i noticed in the email from walmart.
one is the: "Shipping Method: UPS"
the other is that it says: "Will arrive by Wednesday, 11/23/05"

this means that it could arrive earlier and that wednesday is the latest it should arrive, right? I hope it comes early

yes...they are just saying that is will arrive on Wednesday at the latest but it could also come Monday or Tuesday

Mr_Sevens
11-20-2005, 12:37 AM
hmmmmm, now it says:

"Sorry, tracking information is not available at this time. Please try again later..."

gbaby77
11-20-2005, 12:51 AM
Mine says the same thing. I am wondering what is going on.

Skywise
11-20-2005, 01:12 AM
hmm- mine too......

EveryNow&Then
11-20-2005, 01:34 AM
Hmmm... mine is still the same showing billing info recieved. I don't know why I keep checking it knowing it won't update until Monday, I guess I am just anxious about getting my x-mas in November!

KAtie :)

Mr_Sevens
11-20-2005, 02:10 AM
Hmmm... mine is still the same showing billing info recieved. I don't know why I keep checking it knowing it won't update until Monday, I guess I am just anxious about getting my x-mas in November!

KAtie :)

me too...I don't know why I keep checking :p

beckysue59
11-20-2005, 04:55 PM
me too...I don't know why I keep checking :p

Anxious, are we? LOL :D

Mr_Sevens
11-20-2005, 05:03 PM
Anxious, are we? LOL :D

just a little bit, LOL! :D

EveryNow&Then
11-20-2005, 05:50 PM
ditto!

:D

Katie

gbaby77
11-20-2005, 05:53 PM
Same here. I do not know how much longer I can wait :D

LoyalCountry
11-20-2005, 07:30 PM
Anxious is an understatement!
The closer it gets, the more I want it.

I can't wait to see the first post saying
"I got it, Yippeeeeeeeeeee"

Marta

EveryNow&Then
11-20-2005, 09:07 PM
Well I can't even wait for the first person that actually has confirmation that the box sets are really on the road, instead of just this billing info crap. I find myself going online to have a quick check of my tracking and of PG so many times a day it isn't even funny... I know the box sets are less than 72 hours away, but that just seems like an eternity! I feel like the kid who can't sleep because he knows santa is coming.... only my santa is dressed in brown shorts(I have to say he isn't bad looking either, just wish he'd lose the brown shorts)!! :D :D Oh well, I can wait.... no, I really can wait.... REALLY I CAN WAIT! :)

Good luck to all of us on getting them early...

Katie

Garthmedic
11-20-2005, 09:18 PM
LOL @ Y'all..

They said November 23rd. I ain't expecting anything until then. I was planning on waiting until the 23rd, so I can't freak out in anticipation.

--spud--:)

Mr_Sevens
11-20-2005, 09:47 PM
LOL @ Y'all..

They said November 23rd. I ain't expecting anything until then. I was planning on waiting until the 23rd, so I can't freak out in anticipation.

--spud--:)

I know...but I'll come home to tomorrow hoping it will be on my doorstep, if it isn't then I'll do the same on Tuesday, and if it still isn't there then I'll be on the edge of my seat all day Wednesday waiting for it to come...I'll probably tear it out of the UPS guy's hands before he knocks on the door :p

G&TTreknTech77
11-20-2005, 10:40 PM
LOL I know! I'll probably forget to sign for it lol.... "Um sir you need to sign for this package" "I will I need to put this cd in!" :)

Ryan

KUGuitarMonkey
11-20-2005, 11:22 PM
Just THREE more days, ya'll! How incredible is that?!! Just when you thought you wouldn't have a new Garth CD at your doorstep again, we're getting one THIS WEEK!! :) Having to work the next few days is going to kill me. Just b/c I have a 45-minute drive home from work, and wondering whether it may or may not be at my doorstep will probably cause me to get into a traffic accident! Thankfully my sister should be at my place a good chunk of the day on Wednesday, and can let me know if it's been delivered!

Mr_Sevens
11-20-2005, 11:38 PM
I'm still hoping for getting it early...as much as I want it tomorrow...I don't think I'll get it tomorrow, probably on Tuesday.

I think the only way I could get it tomorrow is if it has arrived at my local UPS place and is just waiting to be taken to my house. I sure hope that is the case...I want this so bad! :p

EveryNow&Then
11-21-2005, 01:30 PM
Ok so I have waited for my tracking info to update, even if I have been a little impatient.... but it is now mid-day Monday and I go online to check with big hopes... but yet there is still nothing!!! I don't know what is going on with this thing, but they're going to drive me a little crazy I think. I know I've had trouble with UPS in the past, including them purposefully making sure p[ackages don't arrive before the estimated arrival to help promote the more expensive shipping. In fact my mother was told by them one time that it would take two days to get a package to a large city not but 100 miles away from here! Which that is just stupid.... I've also watched packages sit in one spot for 24 to 48 not moving, or even arrive to my local facility for a night and them purposefully wait to deliver it not the next day but the one after that to make sure it doesn't arrive before the estimated arrival date. The tend to get things where they say they will be by when they say they will be okay, it is just how long that estimated time is that is unreasonable(the post office is often faster!)... and also their hidden policies bother me(why not deliver something ealry if you are ahead of schedule, and I'm not talking about any time sensitive releases)! But anyway, as much as I detest UPs, we are stuck at their mercy.........

Katie

weathermanfsu
11-21-2005, 01:56 PM
I am leaving Wed night for vacation. I was going to leave around 2:30 PM but I am not leaving until that shipment shows up on my doorstep!

weathermanfsu
11-21-2005, 02:09 PM
I just called customer service because I wanted to know what was up with not being able to track my shipment. They said that it got picked up on the 18th and that UPS must not have shipped it yet and that it may not be on the way. Today is the 21st and it is shipping from Amarillo, TX. I think either Walmart or UPS goofed by not tracking it by now. This is driving me nuts!!!! I sure wish it was on my doorstep tonight!

TexasCowboy
11-21-2005, 02:51 PM
Hey Everybody, Im am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new box set as well. I also out of curiousity contacted UPS customer service and the lady first told me that they had just recieved the billing information which meant that it had not been received by them yet. Then she put me on hold and came back on the line and said she is showing a delivery date being today. So either it hasnt been skanned along with every one else's or no one knows what they are talking about. But she told me to call back tomorrow if I hadnt received it by the end of the day today. Just wanted to let ya'll know. No one is for sure about where these things are it seems

eric william
11-21-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm thinking that those who live closer to Arkansas where the box sets probably shipped from, will probably receive their sets before some of us who live farter away probably will.

Snow
11-21-2005, 03:20 PM
I told ya'll........ I'd be willing to bet that Walmart has them all labeled; scanned for UPS; and ready to go on the trucks but is just holding them so they all go out at a time where everyone will get them about the same time and not any earlier.

Odds are that we'll see the status of them updated with something other than "billing received" later today or tonight. By in the morning they'll be well on their way to your homes and arrive on Wednesday.

Right now just imagine all our little boxes sitting together in some semi or storage container ready to go and having a little party together. ;)

gbfevernorway
11-21-2005, 03:47 PM
Well mistakes do happend. Some here were very happy when they got the last Harry Potter book a day or two early. But that was maybe because of magic?? :)

Snow
11-21-2005, 03:57 PM
Yep.... it's always possible a small number might slip under the UPS radar early.

I'm sure once they are really delivered and ready to go from the UPS shipping facility that they'll go out to the individual shipping centers around the country to be taken to peoples homes. Some just because of being on faster routes may get to their local areas faster. Walmart may have restricted them to not be delivered before a certain date but it's always possible a few could pass through un-noticed.

TexasCowboy
11-21-2005, 04:19 PM
Well Im through with Walmart and UPS...Im just gonna wait...cause neither know whats goin on. This is piss poor planning of them as far as the tracking goes...which at this point I think is UPS's fault. Im just mad about the fact that neither know where the packages are.

MDerin
11-21-2005, 04:19 PM
I'm sure we'll hear as soon as someone on the board receives their copy! I know I'm hoping someone gets theirs earlier than the rest of us (if the rest of us are getting it Wednesday), just so we can get a concrete look at what there is. :D

EveryNow&Then
11-21-2005, 04:51 PM
well someone may get it today, but at this point I'm not holding out much hope... but who knows. Probably a couple people may get it tomarrow and the rest will get it wednesday...

Late last week it looked like they were coming a bit early, but no such luck... I do expect some of us will have some sort of tracking tonight though, because otherwise I highly doubt slow UPS could get the boxsets to all areas of the country in one day for $4 shipping.

Though I will say someone said their box set was coming from Amarillo, and it isn't that far from me, but I still bet it is going to be wednesday...

Katie :)

Snow
11-21-2005, 05:29 PM
No use getting upset with UPS or Walmart at this point since nothing is late as of yet.

Isn't it funny how we've gotten so used to instant tracking and such. Wasn't long ago you had to order by mail or phone and were lucky to have an idea of which week it might arrive.

UPS can't tell you more than what is already on the website as they dont have physical control of the packages as of the last update. All they've gotten is the tracking number and basic info about the packages that Walmart's shipping warehouses have sent them.

The Walmart customer service people cant tell you much more than what is in the computer yet either. Customer service is usually no where near the shipping facility... sometimes they are even in different states or countries.

All they can be sure of is that their shipping department has pulled a box set for you... labeled it, put on UPS shipping labels and scanned the barcode... and sent the info to UPS.

After they do all that they arrange the boxes according to shipping zones on pallets. This makes it easier on UPS or USPS when masses of freight arrive and they are able to more easily get things out right away. The company sending freight usually get a discount in shipping for pre-arranging their packages this way.

And if you live way off normal shipping routes and routinely get things a little late... then it may be the same with this package as well. These pallets of boxes are going to be delivered to the shipper at the time estimated that it will take to get the packages to the individual by Nov. 23rd.

So while some that are right on the main routes might get it a day early.... those way off routes could still get them a little late.

For me I'll just be happy if I get it by some time Friday as that will still have saved me from going into stores on Black Friday... ugh... glad I dont have to do that!!!

TexasCowboy
11-21-2005, 05:41 PM
I can see your point about not getting mad at the customer service people. I have been more than polite and I only called them one time. Its not that Im expecting my box set today...but I do expect it by the time I leave work on wed. since Walmart said if you preorder then it will be there BY the 23rd. They should still be able to tell us more then they are able at this point about where our packages are. I mean they have the technology available so why not use it? My only point is they should be able to tell us where our packages are. How hard is that?

Mr_Sevens
11-21-2005, 05:41 PM
my tracking still says "billing information recevied"!!!! What the frick???

TexasCowboy
11-21-2005, 05:47 PM
I know Mr. Sevens....unfortunately thats what everyones says

sandis
11-21-2005, 05:48 PM
Just be glad it doesn't say:

Unable to track shipment "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".

UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

Remember, UPS Tracking Numbers appear in the following formats:
1Z 999 999 99 9999 999 9
9999 9999 999 9
T999 9999 999

like mine!!! :o :p And nope, I'm not typing in the numbers, just clicking the link. What the frick is right. :D

Snow
11-21-2005, 05:59 PM
Yeah they have the technology...... and they ARE using it. The customer service people though are seeing on their computers the same things you are.

They know where it is.... it's been scanned but not yet given to UPS... so it's in the warehouse or on a truck, organized by shipping zones & zipcodes... and going to UPS.

Once UPS physically has them it shouldn't take long because the boxes are already palletized by shipping zones. They can then just shove whole pallets onto trains, planes, or trucks and pretty much have them reach the regional shipping nodes overnight. In order to get to your home they only have to be at your regional UPS facility by Wednesday morning so they can be loaded into the route drivers trucks.

EveryNow&Then
11-21-2005, 06:00 PM
I'm as I said earlier still waiting for someone to see the the package is acutally in route to somewhere.... in all logic there is going to have to be that for someone tonight... otherwise there is little way that many peoples packages won't be late. I don't mind the not being early so much anymore, but if they promised it for wednesday it only right for 90-95% of people to get them by then...

Katie

Snow
11-21-2005, 06:01 PM
[i]like mine!!! :o :p And nope, I'm not typing in the numbers, just clicking the link. What the frick is right. :D
When did you order yours?

eric william
11-21-2005, 06:11 PM
For the last few days, when I go to my tracking site on UPS it says that it is "In transit".

TexasCowboy
11-21-2005, 06:11 PM
Im sure everyone will get them on wednesday. And like I said before...I dont expect it to come early. But I hope its here by wednesday like walmart said. If they wait till tomorrow to ship them to ups , then everyone is pretty much gonna get them late cause theres no way they can get them everywhere in a day. If I dont get mine by wednesday when I leave work I have to wait til Monday to get it when my work opens back up.
I also find it strange...that the UPS lady told me she showed a delivery date of today but it didnt come. Can you explain this for me SNOW? And I promise you Im not bein sarcastic.

Snow
11-21-2005, 06:21 PM
It's okay... I know you're not being sarcastic.

Who knows why she said that. It wouldn't be the first time I've gotten multiple different info (all of it wrong) from customer service people. Again remember that many of these businesses are actually outsourcing their customer service these days and most dont know what the heck they're doing. They dont know anymore about the business they are represented than what is told to them. Sometimes they are not even in the same country with the business.

I suppose it is possible that Walmart and UPS worked out some deal to ship with a DO NOT DELIVER BEFORE date on it and programmed their computers to not show anything more to the public than that UPS has the billing info. I'm not sure why they would do that though... except maybe it would cut down on people calling them to say...... "Hey, the website says my package is already in town, can I come over and get it?" Others might call to say... "Hey, my friends package already shows it's in their town but mine is still in Texas. Why?!" They may have had enough experience with time sensitive releases like the Harry Potter books to decide to do it that way.

That's merely guessing on my part though. That's not how UPS has operated before.

Now I also see that the UPS website hasn't updated the tracking info since a little after 2 pm this afternoon. So they could very well have gotten them shortly after that and hopefully will show something different in a few hours.

TexasCowboy
11-21-2005, 06:26 PM
Yeah I dont know either and Im tired of thinkin about. Im just gonna have faith that it'll be here by wednesday like Walmart said. If I dont see an update tomorrow though...I think Im gonna call both walmart and UPS and find out exactly whats goin on.

ProducerJ
11-21-2005, 06:35 PM
Well listen, if anyone has the room to complain, it's gonna be me. I'm scheduling my Thanksgiving vacation around this thing's arrival!

I can't leave town until my Garth Weekend is completely put together and in the logs. I'm currently scheduled to take tomorrow off and go in Wed. to put the segments together. But if one should happen to arrive tomorrow (and I've got 3 different batches of them coming to 2 different addresses) then I could get it put together tomorrow and take Wed. off.

However, if it doesn't come until Wednesday afternoon and I don't get it done in time to make the 8 hour drive home Wednesday night, Garth had better plan on calling up my Mama and explaining to her why her oldest granddaughter didn't make it home for Thanksgiving dinner!

:D

PJ
11-21-2005, 06:42 PM
I'll have to admit I had a short glimmer of hope when I got home and saw the big brown UPS truck stopped in front of my house, but then my hopes were dashed just as quickly as I saw him coming from the house across the street. :(

J...any word from WM on how many box sets were pre-ordered?

Mr_Sevens
11-21-2005, 06:46 PM
I'll have to admit I had a short glimmer of hope when I got home and saw the big brown UPS truck stopped in front of my house, but then my hopes were dashed just as quickly as I saw him coming from the house across the street. :(

J...any word from WM on how many box sets were pre-ordered?

yeah, I know the feeling...when I was coming home I passed a UPS truck on my street....that really got my hopes up because there are only a few houses actually on my street

jagnikhah
11-21-2005, 06:50 PM
I went in to Walmart today and they told me to expect them to arrive tomorrow. But who knows if the person knows for sure. I went up to her and started to ask, she cut me off saying they dont have it yet. I said, I was simply going to ask if there was a limit on how many we could buy Friday. She apologized and said she was sorry, its just that so many have been coming in asking if they can buy it yet that she just assumed that is what I was going to ask lol. She said there is no limit and to buy buy buy them. I told her, dont worry lol.
Heather

TexasCowboy
11-21-2005, 06:50 PM
I know but I will be complainin if its not at my work by wednesday afternoon cause we dont open back up till monday. But Im still hopeful that Ill get by then. Its just weird how thye havent update any information.

Skywise
11-21-2005, 06:56 PM
As long as they don't make it so we have to be here for a signature- i've already had to go to the damn UPS office once this month..

Mr_Sevens
11-21-2005, 07:03 PM
As long as they don't make it so we have to be here for a signature- i've already had to go to the damn UPS office once this month..

they won't...I specifically remember walmart's garth site saying:

"Preorder now and have it delivered by 11/23. Won't be here? We'll leave it for you."

sandis
11-21-2005, 07:06 PM
When did you order yours?
November 10.

cissie
11-21-2005, 07:45 PM
well this is what it says on the tracking thing....

*UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details

however... i think it is all a big hoax. i think they are tracking all of them and i think they know exactly where they all are...but they are not puting the info up on site. i think they are doing it on purpose..that way ,..even though it is irritating as hell... it will make it really exciting when the it actually shows up at your door.

gbaby77
11-21-2005, 07:52 PM
I hope you are right Cissie. I have called both ups and walmart and they both tell me different things. The latest thing is that ups told me if I do not get my boxset today then they need to talk to walmart and get an investigation started as to were my package is.

Snow
11-21-2005, 08:03 PM
November 10.You're the only one that I think SHOULD check on theirs. Yours should at least be showing they've gotten the billing info. That's weird.

The latest thing is that ups told me if I do not get my boxset today then they need to talk to walmart and get an investigation started as to were my package is.Why the heck would they tell you that when it isn't even late yet?!?!

See.... I told ya'll... customer service at most places is crap because they are outsourced. They just give you their best guess to get you off the phone.

When I have a real problem I've found that contacting the billing department gets you better results. *lol* Money talks! ;)

kristen166
11-21-2005, 08:25 PM
Mine still says something billing but I am not worried I kinda expect not to see it till nov 23 atleast, if it is coming from arkansas then it shouldnt take long for me to get it in houston so i should tell have time to get it by 23

Garth_FANtasizer
11-21-2005, 08:30 PM
I think the divorce rate for UPS delivery men is about to go up. They are going to have a lot of lipstick kisses to explain away to their wives! :D

I can tell you this.. If I happen to be in the shower when he comes to my door, I'm running to answer it bare butt naked and soaking wet if I have to! :)

~Ann~

EveryNow&Then
11-21-2005, 08:31 PM
well there isn't much to say any more except to wait and wait... and wait... My husband thinks I should call, but I know a lot of people already have. We're all just anxious!

Katie

AronP24
11-21-2005, 09:09 PM
"..whuutttt, no one else got theirs today????" ha

Charles
11-21-2005, 09:11 PM
well just so you know...i live in Fayetteville arkansas......just right down the road from "walmart headquarters...."

and i havent got mine yet either.....

maybe they wont be here till wednesday....

sandis
11-21-2005, 09:50 PM
You're the only one that I think SHOULD check on theirs. Yours should at least be showing they've gotten the billing info. That's weird.

LMAO--and I wasn't even going to worry about it unless it wasn't here on the 23rd! :p

Paula
11-21-2005, 09:59 PM
I had my boxed set delivered to me at work, as did Striehl (Stefan) from Germany who ordered his copy and had it sent to me so I could in turn ship it to him. This afternoon our office messenger delivered a package from Wal*Mart, and I almost jumped up and screamed as I ripped open the package. I forgot Stefan was ordering a few more things while he was at it, and that's what was in the package.

So Stefan, your other CDs have arrived and I'm just waiting on Garth.

Paula

Mr_Sevens
11-21-2005, 10:32 PM
I had my boxed set delivered to me at work, as did Striehl (Stefan) from Germany who ordered his copy and had it sent to me so I could in turn ship it to him. This afternoon our office messenger delivered a package from Wal*Mart, and I almost jumped up and screamed as I ripped open the package. I forgot Stefan was ordering a few more things while he was at it, and that's what was in the package.

Paula

wait...I'm confused...do you actually have the boxed set?

Snow
11-21-2005, 10:34 PM
No... she said she had it sent to her at work... not that it has arrived yet.

She did get a Walmart delivery today... but it wasn't the box set. *lol*

I was giggling while thinking of her ripping that package open with fingernails and teeth like some wild animal. *LMAO*

Mr_Sevens
11-21-2005, 10:35 PM
No... she said she had it sent to her at work... not that it has arrived yet.

She did get a Walmart delivery today... but it wasn't the box set. *lol*

I was giggling while thinking of her ripping that package open with fingernails and teeth like some wild animal. *LMAO*

lol, ok...I just got confused right there.

I'm sure we will all be doing that come tomorrow and Wednesday...whichever day we are lucky enough to get our set :p

CountryBee
11-21-2005, 11:57 PM
Boy, oh Boy! there are going to be a lot of really mad Garth fans if Wal-Mart and UPS can't deliver the Box Set on Wednesday as promised. If it isn't delivered on Wednesday, I wonder if they will deliver on Friday, the 25th? I'm wondering if UPS will be working after Thanksgiving, or if they are giving everybody the four day holiday weekend off.
Bee

Monica Lockhart
11-22-2005, 12:03 AM
My hubby works for UPS and it is a holiday. The only packages guaranteed for delivery on Friday are Air packages...

ours were shipped ground.

Moni

Skywise
11-22-2005, 12:49 AM
hmm- well, I'm working a garth transaction with someone , and they sent me this today...

"Hi Scott! Sorry for the delay. I just wanted you to know that GB is on his way to you! :) Hope you enjoy it and the new box set! Mine came today and it is INCREDIBLE! :) Happy Holidays! ~ Daniel"

Skywise
11-22-2005, 12:52 AM
THis is a good sign!!!

I checked on my order.. t's changed to this...

"Nov 21, 2005
6:21 P.M.

COMMERCE CITY, CO, US

DESTINATION SCAN
6:20 P.M.

COMMERCE CITY, CO, US

ORIGIN SCAN"

it's IN COLORADO... in Commerce City (abotu 20 miles from me).. if it's been scanned and 'destination scanned' here, i think it's gonna be shippped out on the truck tomorrow.... meaning i'll get it tomorrow!!!!!

ProducerJ
11-22-2005, 01:08 AM
Interestingly... the single order that I had shipped to the studio was sent Ground. The order with 10 for our international members was sent 2nd day air. Both orders just say billing information has been received.

J. <-- patiently waiting

G&TTreknTech77
11-22-2005, 01:36 AM
Mine still says Billing Info received also...

Ryan

Snow
11-22-2005, 01:58 AM
Well if Scott's has changed then I expect the others will begin rolling over during the night as well. I'm pretty sure he put his order in a few days before I did as it was a few days before I could get the money together to order mine. So I'm hoping that translates into only a few hours difference in processing. *lol*

On the positive side.... I'm hoping that the delays are because they had a tremendous response and are struggling under the load! :D

AronP24
11-22-2005, 02:06 AM
WOW MINE SAYS(and I quote)...
"Quit checking your shipping status you moron. You are only making yourself miserable..it is out of your hands at this point and we guarantee that you will get it on or around the day in which Garth and everyone else involved with this whole shinnanigan said you'll get it You ain't that special..now get back to work."

CRAZY AINT IT HAHA...

EveryNow&Then
11-22-2005, 02:53 AM
THis is a good sign!!!

I checked on my order.. t's changed to this...

"Nov 21, 2005
6:21 P.M.

COMMERCE CITY, CO, US

DESTINATION SCAN
6:20 P.M.

COMMERCE CITY, CO, US

ORIGIN SCAN"

it's IN COLORADO... in Commerce City (abotu 20 miles from me).. if it's been scanned and 'destination scanned' here, i think it's gonna be shippped out on the truck tomorrow.... meaning i'll get it tomorrow!!!!!
I'm still at billing info as well.... so not looking good for me for tomarrow... I'm just hoping it gets here by the promised date now... you are the first one I've seen who has their box set truly on the way! Congrats on that... guess you'll have to give those of us that are deprived a couple spoilers tomarrow! :)

Katie

EveryNow&Then
11-22-2005, 02:56 AM
I'll be happy to post it the MOMENT I get it...... Okay, maybe not the moment, it may take me a few minutes or .... hours to stop freaking out, but hey I'll definitely get it up, even if I make my husband post it for me! :D :D Good luck to you all... and Merry early Garthy Christmas!!!

God bless,
Katie

EveryNow&Then
11-22-2005, 02:58 AM
"Quit checking your shipping status you moron. You are only making yourself miserable..it is out of your hands at this point and we guarantee that you will get it on or around the day in which Garth and everyone else involved with this whole shinnanigan said you'll get it You ain't that special..now get back to work."

CRAZY AINT IT HAHA...
LOL.... I think I got one of those as well!

G&TTreknTech77
11-22-2005, 03:19 AM
I guess I should go to bed and just check in the morning... it's 1:18 AM here as I write this and it still says Billing into received...

I'm being too obsessive over this :)

Ryan

Snow
11-22-2005, 03:20 AM

CRAZY AINT IT HAHA...WOW! Mine too! *lol*

EveryNow&Then
11-22-2005, 03:33 AM
I guess I should go to bed and just check in the morning... it's 1:18 AM here as I write this and it still says Billing into received...

I'm being too obsessive over this :)

Ryan
Well I'm writing this as of 1:31 am central and mine says.... "BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED, GO TO BED, WE DON'T LIKE YOU ANY MORE, YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME"... Oh and now I did one last update and my order number is invalid, I guess they took that part of the site down to get me to leave them alone...

*Sigh* :O

Katie

gbaby77
11-22-2005, 08:39 AM
I just checked mine and it still says billing information received. I am not very happy and just want my boxset. I have tried calling each wamlmart and ups and they both say that each other have the package. I do not know who really has the package.

Monica Lockhart
11-22-2005, 08:46 AM
I bet Garth is reading this thread and loving how excited we are!! ;)

Patience is not our virtue!!

I've already begged my hubby to go find my boxset at the center here, and bring it home... he's not real receptive to my request! :(

Just the other morning he asked me " what can brown do for you?" and I told him.. BRING ME MY GARTH BOXSET!!! LOL

I'm driving to Jacksonville this morning to pick up my elderly aunt to bring her down for Thanksgiving.. I'm gonna be so mad if my kids open up that boxset and listen to it before me if... IF it comes today!

UGH!!!!

"God, grant me the patience.....

Moni

garthfamily
11-22-2005, 09:29 AM
okay here's what mine says

Order Number Ship Method Ship Status Tracking Number

2677105756452 Standard Shipping In Transit 1Z0458RXNY00076747

Items Included in Order

The Limited Series (6 Disc Boxed Set) (Includes DVD); Format: CD

Tracking Details

Tracking Results provided by UPS: Nov 22, 2005 5:26:53 AM, PST
URL: http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1Z0458RXNY00076747
Phone: 1-800-742-5877 / 1-800-PICK-UPS

Package Progress
Date Time Location Activity

Nov 22, 2005 6:34 AM DALLAS/FT. WORTH A/P, TX ORIGIN SCAN

Shipping Address:
Sharon Goff

Item(s) Subtotal $25.00
Shipping $4.97
Sales Tax $2.64

Total for this Shipment $32.61

Items Qty Price Gifting Options Status
The Limited Series (6 Disc Boxed Set) (Includes DVD); Format: CD
Will arrive by Wednesday, 11/23/05 1 $25.00 Gift Wrap Not Selected

Shipped

Tracking # 1Z0458RXNY00076747

MDerin
11-22-2005, 10:11 AM
Ok, mine says it's been shipped to Gaithersburg. Now I just need it to come to my house!! :D

PJ
11-22-2005, 10:17 AM
Mine is still just saying billing info received as of this morning. If UPS is closed Friday then I won't have the box set before I leave for WDW. :(

Striehl
11-22-2005, 10:23 AM

Paula

Oh Paula!

I am so sorry for this! I did not intend you to scream, or anything else close to this. In any other case, I would feel realy flattered! I hope, your co workers are not too mad at me now! Now let's see what happens within the next hours!

TexasCowboy
11-22-2005, 11:05 AM
My tracking information still hasnt updated. And I called UPS and they said they dont have it. They said to have Walmart call with the tracking # and start to track it or something. I asked if walmarts tracking # is different than mine and the lady said no but they prefer for the shipper to call. Im bout to lose it. I pre ordered the box set and expect it to be in my hands by 5 tomorrow like walmart and ups said it would be. Well now. Nobody can tell me where it is.

Striehl
11-22-2005, 11:06 AM

My poor Chris Ledoux and Bon Jovi CDs - the latter one is meant to be a gift for my fiancee, don't know, how she feels about female fingernail scratches on it:

"Oh no, Honey, it's not, what you think, really - hey, listen to me please - her name is Paula, you know and it's all about Garth Brooks and waiting for the boxed set - and what shall I tell you? Things like this do happen these days - it's not that hard to understand, really - yes, I was working a lot lately - oops, didn't know, we have a gun in our houshold - no, don't do this - keep your finger off the trigger - it's not loaded, right? - Honey, stay reasonable, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

TexasCowboy
11-22-2005, 11:22 AM
Now Walmart is telling me that I may recieve it on the 25th. I told the guy" no I expect it tomorrow like I was told when I preordered it. He's now on the other line with UPS. I just want to know where my package is.

PJ
11-22-2005, 11:26 AM
Ok, now you're worrying me and making me want to call as well.

TexasCowboy
11-22-2005, 11:27 AM
This is gonna be the last damn time I deal with walmart or UPS. Neither of them have their crap together. And now walmart just told me that neither of them have no idea where the package is and if I dont get it tomorrow then there is nothing they can do until then. So bein on how its not in either system then I dont expect to get mine....on time. They have no clue what they are doin. They said they will refund me the shipping if I dont get it tomorrow.

Skywise
11-22-2005, 11:30 AM
I think Walmart's gonna be getting a lot of calls if things aren't shipped and delivered on time.. and issuing a lot of refunds?

EveryNow&Then
11-22-2005, 11:32 AM
this is ridiculous, mine still says billing info recieved as well..... I mean a couple people have changed but very few.... Walmart did make us a promise that we'd get them by the 23rd, and they should darn well do it... and the fact of the matter is if we don't get it the 23rd we won't get it until the 28th!!

To me I can't deal with that fact and will have to haul my but down to Walmart on the day after thanksgiving at about 1 am or so and buy yet another copy, thanks to Walmart's intelligence...... and they I asure you will get an earful from my husband(who doesn't let people push him around) and me.....

I mean if they hadn't of advertised it so publically it wouldn't be such a big deal, but they basically bragged about how you'd get it on your door step on the 23rd come hell or high water..... yet it seems likely that for many of us they are not going to live up to that! That sounds like false Advertising...

And heck I know some have it worse than us, Joyce doesn't get to start her Thanksgiving until she has the box set...

God please give me some patience,
Katie

KUGuitarMonkey
11-22-2005, 11:35 AM
Why do I have a very bad feeling that come tomorrow, Wal-Mart is going to have a LOT of explaining to do to a lot of very upset fans? They should not guarantee delivery of an item that they can not deliver on the date they promised. I don't want to put the cart before the horse, so to speak, before tomorrow even rolls around. But if come 5pm tomorrow, a whole lot of GB fans don't have this boxed set in hand, Wal-Mart is going to be the one to blame, NOT UPS. Wal-Mart puts the orders through; UPS just ships them when and where they are told to.

Edited to add: I just checked on my order. The tracking page says it's "in transit". I hope that's good news, and it doesn't mean it's stuck on a truck in Nowhereville, USA.

TexasChristian
11-22-2005, 11:40 AM
My dad's company uses our garage as a shipping drop-off and pick-up location for copier service parts and their primary shipper is UPS... so I deal with them fairly often. A couple of notes about their procedures...

"Recieved billing information" means that Walmart has sent them the information about the package via computer or phone, but has not actually delivered the package to them for shipping yet. If this is the message you are getting, it is Walmart that you need to call, not UPS. They can't do much if they don't have the package.

Their web-site is not automatically updated when packages scan, either, but that doesn't mean the package isn't moving. Sometimes a package can be scanned in three or four locations for arrival and departure before the website gets updated, so it might appear that the package is sitting in one place for a long time and then suddenly it ends up in a whole other state.

If you know the tracking number of your package, you can call the UPS toll free information line. Sometimes the information available to the operators will be more updated then what is available on the website.

Those of you who have posted already regarding where your package is please let us know *when* you ordered. I'm starting to wonder if Walmart messed up a whole time-frame of orders and didn't send them out to UPS or something. If it was a UPS problem we probably wouldn't see some of the packages that came from the same place already about to arrive and others apparently missing. I think a few phone calls to Walmart are probably in order especially if the packages don't arrive by Friday!

Good luck :)

PJ
11-22-2005, 11:42 AM
I am hoping that so many box sets were pre-ordered that Wal-Mart and UPS are just too overwelmed to scan all the packages and that we won't actually see any tracking info until each package hits our local UPS distribution centers later today or tonight. I have had packages that were never scanned upon departure before but that arrived on time so I am still holding out hope.

I did call WM and the person I spoke with said they would put a trace on the package and e-mail me with UPS's response. I'll let you know when/if I hear from them.

EveryNow&Then
11-22-2005, 11:47 AM
someone has stated that UPS is only working airmail Friday... so it will the 28th

Katie

kristen166
11-22-2005, 11:56 AM
Mine still says billing but i got the rest today and tomorrow, from it sounds i can track at any moment and it could say houston from what others who have theirs at a destination already, if by tomorrow after noon it says billing i will call

Snow
11-22-2005, 11:57 AM
I think it's a good idea for us to share or order date and other info. We may very well find some patterns as Wendi suggested.

I ordered mine on 11/13/05

It changed to "billing received - In transit" on 11/18/05 and has not changed since.

I agree that it is very likely that Walmart and UPS are both swamped with this order and it may actually show up on your doorstep before anything changes on the tracking website.

Hey...... I dont think they really had a clue as to how overwhelming a bunch of GB fans can be after a Garth drought and them being the only bar in town. *lol*

BUT..........

To be on the safe side I have just emailed Walmart's customer service people to let them know that I'm concerned that it doesn't seem to yet even be in UPS's hands and it's supposed to be here tomorrow. I also said that I preordered because of their promise of getting it BY 11/23 and if that wasn't the case then I'd have been better off braving the Black Friday crowds and saving the shipping costs.

If anyone else wants to email them... go to this website and fill in the email form: http://www.walmart.com/cservice/cu_commentsonline.gsp?cu_heading=8

Or if you prefer to call, the number is: 1-800-966-6546 from 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. (CT), 7 days a week.

Snow
11-22-2005, 12:00 PM
someone has stated that UPS is only working airmail Friday... so it will the 28th

Katie
True..... but I noticed in the case of at least one person it showed on their tracking info that their shipping was 2nd day Air with UPS.

Now that wasn't even an option as far as choosing how you get it.... so I think that some of the packages may have been bumped up to Air transportation in order to get them where they need to be. So they still might show up on Friday.

But I dont think we should be getting all upset just yet when they aren't even late as of yet.

PJ
11-22-2005, 12:01 PM
I think it's a good idea for us to share or order date and other info. We may very well find some patterns as Wendi suggested.

I ordered mine on 11/13/05

It changed to "billing received - In transit" on 11/18/05 and has not changed since.
I ordered mine the same date and my UPS tracking info says exactly the same thing although on the WM website tracking info they show it as shipped so I assume (HOPE!) UPS actually has the package by now.

True..... but I noticed in the case of at least one person it showed on their tracking info that their shipping was 2nd day Air with UPS.
I'm wondering if those shipped via 2nd day air were actually orders placed later. Geuss I shouldn't have planned so far ahead. ;)

ChameleonAmy
11-22-2005, 12:03 PM

Katie

The tracking on my box set still says "billing info received." Man, if it doesn't show up tomorrow, I'm going to have to brave black Friday to get it........I CANNOT wait til the 28th!!!!!!!!!

....I wonder if WalMart has noticed a large number of folks checking and rechecking the status of their order.....I know I've been checking compulsively-!-! :)

Neal Doerner
11-22-2005, 12:06 PM
I just checked out Walmart.com and tried tracking my order again. This time WAS different that the last time I checked.

My tracking info now says HODGKINS, ILLINOIS and 945am this morning(EST) - which is about 1 hour and 15 minutes ago. I also just checked Yahoo maps, and Hodgkins is 305 miles from me(Norwalk, OH), so hopefully my set should at least be in Ohio by tonight.

My delivery date now says November 23-but it also says that my delivery has been rescheduled.

So, I will be waiting anxiously tomorrow for my Box set

Neal

TexasCowboy
11-22-2005, 12:09 PM
I ordered min on 11/10/05 and mine still says its just the billing info recd. Im in Dallas Tx. I dont think we just be getting too upset at this point either...however this box set is huge and I am frustrated that no one can tell me where my package is that is supposed to be in my hands tomorrow. Hopefully its one of those things that just slipped by the guy that scans the packages and it will be here tomorrow, but if its not here tomorrow Walmart will never hear the end of it from me being on how they promised it will be here by tomorrow

TexasCowboy
11-22-2005, 12:13 PM
I dont think they should re schedule any delivery date. They promised us having this thing on the 23rd and thats what I expect. Ill give them the benefit of the doubt for now but things are not lookin good for walmart

sandis
11-22-2005, 12:17 PM
Mine still show as "billing info received"... and I ordered on November 10. :(

EveryNow&Then
11-22-2005, 12:28 PM
Mine at of 10:27 am CST is still showing billing info recieved and I ordered mine late on the 10th or very early on the 11th...

Katie

G&TTreknTech77
11-22-2005, 12:28 PM
same for me... I ordered on the 10th as well. Early in the AM on the 10th as well!

I want to track my order!

Does walmart have any idea what a group of angry Garth fans are like? They do not want to cross us! :)

Ryan

Snow
11-22-2005, 12:34 PM
Well it wouldn't be the first time I've ordered something and had a company revise their delivery date. Happens to me almost every time I use Amazon.com

Still.... nothing is late yet. We'll just have to wait and see.

Garth_FANtasizer
11-22-2005, 12:42 PM
Rescheduled
Rescheduled Delivery: Nov 23, 2005

Shipped to: CHEEKTOWAGA, NY, US
Shipped or Billed on: Nov 18, 2005

Tracking Number: 1Z 045 7XY P2 0003 967 1
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 5.00 Lbs
Multiple Packages: 3
Note: Your package is in the UPS system and has a rescheduled delivery date of Nov 23, 2005.

Package Progress:

Date/
Time Location Activity

Nov 22, 2005
11:20 A.M.
SECAUCUS, NJ, US
ORIGIN SCAN

~Ann~

TexasCowboy
11-22-2005, 12:46 PM
Ya know for the worlds largest retailer, who is concerned about their public image....something deep down insde of me tells me that we will recieve our box sets on time. I just hope that my feeling isnt wrong

EveryNow&Then
11-22-2005, 12:49 PM
Congrats to all who does have box sets officially on the Way! :).....

I keep looking at mine about every 10-15 minutes.... I HOPE, I HOPE, I HOPE!! :O

Katie

weathermanfsu
11-22-2005, 12:58 PM
I just called Walmart and they told me my package will be shipping from Texas. However, it has not been picked up by UPS!!!! Billing information has been received but no package has been shipped! I talked to Walmart and the woman on the phone said that they will not ship the packages until the 23rd. I informed her that my invoice said I will have it on the 23rd. She said it does not matter because the website said it will not be released until then. This means that there is no way I am getting it tomrrow. I mentioned this to her and she said well you should get it by the 28th. I said why would I pay $5 extra in shipping when I live across the street from Walmart and I can get it on the 25th??? This makes no sense. I think I am going to go get mine on Black Friday and then send the other one back for a refund. I talked to UPS and they said they got the billing info on the 18th and it had a scheduled delivery date of the 21st!!!! I said well that is kind of funny being that today is the 22nd! She said that Walmart has not even scheduled a date for pickup of the package to be shipped!!!!! I am so mad right now I could spit! I arranged my departure for Thanksgiing around this delivery and now it is not even going to be here tomorrow!!! I think Garth needs to rethink this deal with Walmart... it turns out it is not in his best interest!

TexasCowboy
11-22-2005, 01:03 PM
shes right Weatherman...its not released until the 25th...but it will be sent. They already sent it otherwise there would have been no reason to preorder it. Youve heard it everywhere....if you preorder you get it 2 days before its released. I think we'll get it even though my hope is startin to dwindle down every minute that passes by.

PJ
Again, before we all panic, let's wait and see what happens tomorrow. Just because the packages aren't in the tracking system doesn't mean UPS doesn't have them. Some packages only get scanned when delivered and not from their point of origin. Unfortunately, the folks we talk to only have the same information we see with the online tracking. I'm trying to give everyone the benefit of the doubt even though I'm as anxious as everyone else.

EveryNow&Then
Well on our orders it specifically states will arrive by wednesday 11/23... so saying it doesn't get releaced until that date isn't going to hold water Wal-mart... I made sure to take a screen shot of my order that says that...

Snow
11-22-2005, 01:05 PM
OK...... mine has changed now..... and it's not very far from me at all! *WHOOPIE*
Nov 22, 2005 - 11:38 A.M.
GREENSBORO, NC, US
ORIGIN SCAN As I'm in SC it can definitely be on my doorstep tomorrow withuot much problem. :D

EveryNow&Then
11-22-2005, 01:10 PM
Okay I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but mine is officially on the way!! I do wonder has happened because mine says rescheduled delivery as well, but here it is(minus tracking number, not that I don't trust ya'll, I just try to be careful these days)...

Track by Tracking Number
Track by Tracking Number

View Details

View Details

Shipped to: MIDLAND, TX, US

Tracking Number:
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 3.00 Lbs

Package Progress:

Date/
Time Location Activity

Nov 22, 2005
10:51 A.M.
MESQUITE, TX, US
ORIGIN SCAN
Nov 18, 2005
2:27 P.M.
US
BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: Nov 22, 2005 12:04 P.M. Eastern Time (USA)

So I guess there are starting to pop up... I hope all ya'lls show up in the next few hours.... and I hope they can actually get mine 300 or so miles by tomarrow... Good luck to us all!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Katie

Snow
11-22-2005, 01:11 PM
Looks to me like what they did was scan the packages for UPS billing... sorted them by Walmart distribution centers....... sent them out to these regional distribution centers...... and then are handing them over to UPS from there. So all the time they just said "billing info received" was while they were being transported from the central warehouse to the regional Walmart distribution centers.

eric william
11-22-2005, 01:16 PM
Mine now says:

Package Progress:

Date/
Time Location Activity

Nov 22, 2005
8:59 A.M.
HODGKINS, IL, US
ORIGIN SCAN
Nov 18, 2005
3:11 P.M.
US

Tracking results provided by UPS: Nov 22, 2005 12:10 P.M. Eastern Time (USA)

So it just got scanned outside of Chicago, which is about 3 hours away from me. I probably will be getting mine for sure on Wednesday then.

MDerin
11-22-2005, 01:16 PM
Literally just updated:

Nov 22, 2005 12:03 PM LAUREL, MD ORIGIN SCAN

That's like 1/2 an hour from where I live. :D So there's no reason it won't be here by tomorrow!

TexasCowboy
11-22-2005, 01:18 PM
And mine still says billing info recd. This aint cool at all.

jagnikhah
11-22-2005, 01:18 PM
Mine is in HODGKINS also and thats less than 2 1/2 hours away from me. Thank god.

Heather

ChameleonAmy
11-22-2005, 01:26 PM
And mine still says billing info recd. This aint cool at all.

...Mine still says that too :( But I'm still holidng out hope!

MDerin
11-22-2005, 01:28 PM
...Mine still says that too :( But I'm still holidng out hope!

Does it say that even when you click on Package Progress? And don't worry--mine literally just updated 20 minutes ago! :)

TexasCowboy
11-22-2005, 01:30 PM
YES, it says that after I click on package progress. All they have is billing info

KUGuitarMonkey
11-22-2005, 01:32 PM
I'm feeling a little bit of Garth karma. I just went to the post office for my boss, and she got a huge Wal-Mart ad for Friday with Garth's face on the cover twice! :) Maybe it's a sign! I'm hoping it is, anyway.

EveryNow&Then
11-22-2005, 01:33 PM
well they do seem to be popping up rapidly this morning, so I hope ya'lls shows up should, most of them looks like they should now...

KAtie

TexasCowboy
11-22-2005, 01:37 PM
well thats ok if it doesnt. Im used to stuff turnin south for me anyways. Ill at least have it on monday...oh well

PJ
11-22-2005, 01:41 PM
Congrats Anne, but now can you tell us if you tried tracking your package online before receiving it and, if you did, what it said?

Thanks and congrats!

G&TTreknTech77
11-22-2005, 01:42 PM
Mine has not yet updated but I expect all will by tonight...

Ryan

kristen166
11-22-2005, 01:45 PM
mine just changed to mesquite texas from billing

Skywise
11-22-2005, 01:46 PM
Ok, trying to stay calm, but I just got my box set!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPS just left my door and I have ripped it open, looked briefly at the booklet, lots of cool pictures and now comes the fun part, listening and watching.

I need to go walk the dog and then I will have to sit down and have a Garthy day!

Hope everyone else gets their's today as well! Enjoy!

Take care
Anne
Livermore, CO

Awesome Ann! that means mine MIGHT be at my house when I get home! colorado's great! We have the first shipped box set arrival for a PG member! (GRIN)

MDerin
11-22-2005, 01:47 PM
That's awesome for you two! :D Definitely give us all the details (for those of us still impatiently waiting... :) )

PJ
11-22-2005, 01:49 PM
I just got mine. Did not even realize what it was at first. I was not expecting it until tomorrow. Gotta Love Garth, Wal-Mart & UPS!! Just opened it and I got the Empty Stadium cover for Double Live.
Glad to hear they are starting to arrive. For those who have received there's, were you watching the UPS tracking online? If so, were you getting normal updates? A lot of us are still only seeing "Billing information received".

Thanks!

irishjennie
11-22-2005, 01:51 PM
I have to say I am going mad that Wal Mart do not ship to Europe. What about all the Irish fans. You all know how the Irish love Garth's music and yet we have to miss out unless we know someone in the USA. I hope the box set will become available on other shopping sites that ship around the world.
Jennie

PJ
11-22-2005, 02:03 PM
Y'all are giving me hope, but mine still just says Billing info received.

Skywise
11-22-2005, 02:05 PM
I have to say I am going mad that Wal Mart do not ship to Europe. What about all the Irish fans. You all know how the Irish love Garth's music and yet we have to miss out unless we know someone in the USA. I hope the box set will become available on other shopping sites that ship around the world.
Jennie

hehe- keep the faith, Jennie- stranger things have happened.. Io'm hopeful Garth won't completely abandon those around the world who love him...

onair
11-22-2005, 02:09 PM
I looked at the ups tracking once and it said the billing inof had been passed, or something like that.

Each CD has a slightly different cover on the bottom right corner. Hopefully the pict will explain better than I can. Sorry for the glare, thought I had the flash turned off.

EveryNow&Then
11-22-2005, 02:20 PM
well I really am pulling for everybody.... it gets me down that some people are already enjoying their box sets right now while I know that I won't have mine until 5:30-7pm tomarrow(yes UPs delivers late this time of year on my route, when it gets further into the season sometimes they will deliver between 8-9pm)... yet I know some may not get theirs tomarrow(though I think most will now) and that makes me feel guilty... so I really hope that all of us PGers have ours by tomarrow evening... then we can spend the holiday weekend going on and on about how much we love it all... :0 :) :)

KAtie

weathermanfsu
11-22-2005, 02:24 PM
I still have no indication of package pickup...

Shipped to: TALLAHASSEE, FL, US

Well thankfully i have every song except for the stuff on the new CD on my MP3 player so I can listen to that on my trip!

TexasCowboy
11-22-2005, 02:26 PM
Mine has now changed to mesquite tx which means that it should be here tomorrow. This anticipation is gettin to me. They should have had this tracking information available the whole time

Snow
11-22-2005, 02:31 PM
I dont think they could have posted it as it wasn't in UPS's hands until just now.

What it looks like is that they labeled and scanned the boxes for UPS billing at their central warehouse. Then they grouped the boxes by regional Walmart distribution centers and transported them to those regional distribution centers.

It was only after they reached the regional distribution centers that Walmart actually handed them over to the UPS people.... and it was at this time that they entered UPS's tracking system.

It really does make a great deal of sense and seems very efficient of them to do it that way.

G&TTreknTech77
11-22-2005, 02:34 PM
This is depressing Stil nothing for me... still says Billing Info Received!

What's the point of giving a tracking number if you can't track the progress??

Ryan

PJ
11-22-2005, 02:35 PM
I'm still in the same boat Ryan.

Snow
11-22-2005, 02:36 PM
The tracking number is for tracking through UPS... it can't really track until they actually get it.

What state are you in?

EveryNow&Then
11-22-2005, 02:37 PM
I'm hoping by late this afternoon everyone's will have changed! (fingers crossed for ya'll... and toes!)

PJ
11-22-2005, 02:39 PM
It would be cool if PG had a map with just the outline of states that could be filled in when a box set arrives in a state so we can see geographically where they are arriving first. ;)

MDerin
11-22-2005, 02:40 PM
That would be such a cool idea! Doesn't sound like anyone on the East Coast has gotten theirs yet--I'm not home until tonite so I'm holding out (unrealistic) hope it will be on my doorstep when I pull up. :P

G&TTreknTech77
11-22-2005, 02:40 PM
Thank you guys for tolerating my venting....

I'm in Florida... I live near Destin about 2 hours from Tallahassee where weathermanfsu is...

Ryan

PJ
11-22-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm in Florida... I live near Destin about 2 hours from Tallahassee where weathermanfsu is...
I'm several hours north of you up I-65 and am in the same boat. If the box sets really are coming from TX, maybe the Wal-Mart trucks had problems getting through on I-10?

sandis
11-22-2005, 02:45 PM
Oh my gosh--now mine is showing that it's in Laurel, MD--literally 30 minutes from my house! BUT it says delivery is rescheduled for tomorrow--when I WON'T BE HOME!!!! :(

TexasCowboy
11-22-2005, 02:45 PM
It might be efficient for them but what about for people who are excited about recieving something new from Garth. I still have hope for everyone getting their boxed sets. Walmart did promise to everyone who ordered by the 18th that they will have it by the 23rd. I just think walmart should have done a better job in tracking the information. I know I shouldnt have flipped out like I did being on how they are not late yet. But to reiterate the point of why ahve a tracking # available if you cant track it. I feel for the ones who still show billin info recd. Cause as of 30 minutes I was in there shoes and I was a little angry

eric william
11-22-2005, 02:48 PM
I just got a similar scare like J did yesterday. As I came around my corner, UPS was just leaving. I pulled my car up along side my house, ran up to the door where there were two boxes waiting for me. Unfortuantely, neither of them were my box set. My heart was racing though. Tomorrow is the day.

MDerin
11-22-2005, 02:48 PM
Oh my gosh--now mine is showing that it's in Laurel, MD--literally 30 minutes from my house! BUT it says delivery is rescheduled for tomorrow--when I WON'T BE HOME!!!! :(

Ours must be together, Sandi! Mine's in Laurel too--literally five minutes down the road from UMD. Part of me just wants to take a little trip over there and demand my package! :D

allisonv7
11-22-2005, 02:54 PM
I've only checked mine a couple times, but I know it changed to the billing received on the 18th (I ordered on the 10th). I checked it today and this is what I have now::

Note: Your package is in the UPS system and has a rescheduled delivery date of Nov 23, 2005.

Is anyone else getting this rescheduled thing?

allison.

EveryNow&Then
11-22-2005, 02:58 PM
just about everyone is getting the rescheduled thing

TexasCowboy
11-22-2005, 02:59 PM
Hey Allison, It says rescheduled on mine as well. Im not sure why but it looks like they are on track to be here tomorrow.

PJ
11-22-2005, 03:13 PM
OnAir - where are you located? I'm working on a Box Set Received Map (yes, I have some time on my hands. ;) ).

See attached for the current box set delivery map...

G&TTreknTech77
11-22-2005, 03:29 PM
Still nothing for me... I'm going to stop checking after this post for a couple of hours as it is making me not happy :)...

PJ, weathermanfsu, we all still in the same boat? Any land in sight? :) lol

Between two papers and a project and this I have a headache, I'm gonna go take a nap.

Good Luck to all who are still waiting!
Ryan

DonHouston
11-22-2005, 03:52 PM

Take care everybody!
Ryan
Ryan,
I had the same problem. I think it went out today. I checked the site and now they show me a spot at where it is. Like you I have been a fan of Garth for a long time and I can not wait till garthbrooks.com is up. Let me know if you have any problems. You may even want to contact wal-mart to see if there is a problem.

Don

DonHouston
11-22-2005, 03:55 PM
Hey Tex,
I just checked my order and it is in route. Contact wal-mart!!

PJ
11-22-2005, 04:02 PM
Attached is a map to show where folks are located who have received the box set (red), have had their UPS tracking info updated so they know their box set is on the way (green), and the rest of us who have heard nothing (yes, we are BLUE!).

If you don't see your state highlighted, please let me know where you are and what your situation is and I will update.

DonHouston
11-22-2005, 04:06 PM
PJ Had Illinois to that map. I just found out that mine is near Chicago. I live near St. Louis but that was updated at 9 this morning.

Don

KUGuitarMonkey
11-22-2005, 04:22 PM
I just got a notice e-mail back from UPS! Mine is currently in Seacaucus, NJ, on its way to my home here near Philadelphia, PA! :)

PJ
11-22-2005, 04:27 PM
Ok, so as not to load this thread up with attachments every time I update the map, I posted in online so I only have to post the link here.

Here's the latest:

http://home.comcast.net/~poohj80/Box_Set_Map.jpg

PJ
11-22-2005, 04:29 PM
Looks like all us poor souls in the SE must have our box sets traveling together on the same lost truck. :(

Since UPS trucks get loaded the night before and then are out all day delivering, if ours don't show as arrived in our cities by tonight we most likely won't be receiving them tomorrow. :( :( :( :(

TexasCowboy
11-22-2005, 04:32 PM
Im in Tx and Mine has been updated

NYGBFAN1
11-22-2005, 04:40 PM
My UPS info updated at 11:43 Am Today and my box set is located in Secaucus NJ. So I won't be getting it until Wednesday after all :(. By the way I live in Oyster Bay, Long Island NY. I don't think I can wait much longer!

eric william
11-22-2005, 04:51 PM
My Box Set is just outside of Chicago, IL, about three hours away from me here in Maquoketa, Iowa.

weathermanfsu
11-22-2005, 04:54 PM
Ryan, I will be over in Niceville for Thanksgiving, hopefully listening to my new CD and watching the new DVD! My parents live in Raintree Estates. Wife and I are goign to spend the hoiday with them.

G&TTreknTech77
11-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Very cool!!

I actually live just east of Chocktaw Beach near Freeport if you know where that is. I always say near Destin when people ask cause people tend to have heard of it! :)

Ryan

Snow
11-22-2005, 05:04 PM
SC has updated information...

PJ
11-22-2005, 05:15 PM
Updated (Glad your box set isn't on our lost truck Snow!):

CountryBee
11-22-2005, 05:23 PM
For me, out here in California, Wal-Mart's tracking says "In Transit", while the UPS site says only "Billing Information Received". So, I'm wondering if UPS even has my Box Set in one of their distribution centers. I, too, am hoping that my Box Set is on its way and that UPS just hasn't updated their info. I'm going to quit wondering what is going on and wait patiently for the UPS truck to arrive. I usually don't have any problems with UPS getting shipments to me.
Bee

Charles
11-22-2005, 05:24 PM
looks like mine is in mesquite texas now....bound for Fayetteville Arkansas....hopefully tomorrow it will make it here..........

i thought it was funny that walmart's headquarters are in NW arkansas....but my box set is in mesquite texas......haha

PJ
11-22-2005, 05:27 PM
For me, out here in California, Wal-Mart's tracking says "In Transit", while the UPS site says only "Billing Information Received".
Sorry to hear you're in the same boat as some of us Bee, but thanks for helping me update the map.

Just got off the phone with WM again. The first person I spoke to gave me the same story about not being able to ship until the item is available on the 25th, so I asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor told me they are having problems getting this item out and that I will not be receiving it tomorrow but should receive it Friday. I asked how that would be possible since UPS doesn't deliver on Friday. His response was there was a special agreement put in place to get them delivered Friday. Does that mean they'll be sent 2 day air (since Moni stated that only air packages will be delivered Friday)? Don't know. He also said I would be refunded the cost of shipping if I do not receive it tomorrow.

Guess I'll believe it when I see it.

cissie
11-22-2005, 05:28 PM
ok...my UPS info has been updated... says it shipped from ill, and is on its way to me.. kentucky

dee12682
11-22-2005, 05:32 PM
im in california and nothing has changed at UPS....

Mr_Sevens
11-22-2005, 05:41 PM
my boxed set is in Mesquite, Texas....looks like I'll have to wait to get it here in NE Oklahoma :(

I don't live far from Garth, he could have just brought it by... :p

PJ
11-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Ya know, I have to feel for Garth right now too. I know he has always been a person who stands by his word and this is the first time he put his music into someone else's hands and they are not holding up their end of the deal. To have such a huge publicity campaign pushing for pre-orders by promising box set delivery before it goes on sale to the public and then not meeting that promise, I can imagine Garth's not happy about it either. Maybe he just needs to get in that big WM truck from the commercial and really start delivering box sets door to door.

Hey Garth, you can start right here and I'll even help!

gbaby77
11-22-2005, 05:46 PM
I just checked mine and it says that it is in Mesquite(spelling?), TX. I am in Houston, TX. I am excited!!! That is about 4 hous from me. Looks like I will have to hold on a little bit longer. I am finally able to calm down a bit since ups has been updated. I am going to be waiting for it tomorrow.

DonHouston
11-22-2005, 06:14 PM
PJ,
I understand your frustration. I have heard that it is inroute to my local UPS center so I should get that tomorrow. I will wait to see what happens. I hope Garth realizes that no one is mad at him.

PJ
11-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Ok, here are the latest updates:

garthfan76
11-22-2005, 06:43 PM
Ok, I live in Mi, this is what mine says:

Nov 22, 2005
9:38 A.M.
HODGKINS, IL, US
ORIGIN SCAN
Nov 18, 2005
3:11 P.M.
US

Skywise
11-22-2005, 06:56 PM
mine's still saying est. delivery of today.... in transit-

damn, this is like waiting for the wells fargo wagon in the Music Man!

Mr_Sevens
11-22-2005, 06:57 PM
mine's still saying est. delivery of today.... in transit-

damn, this is like waiting for the wells fargo wagon in the Music Man!

mine still says in transit from Mesquite, Texas

it also says it has a rescheduled delivery date of November 23...I didn't know that they had an original delivery date, UPS coulf have told me :p

Snow
11-22-2005, 07:01 PM
Ya'll.... that "rescheduled delivery date" is just an automatic thing that UPS does.

The first date that you had was really an estimated date based on the processing time for the order and how far/how long they thought it would take to get to you.

Now when UPS actually DOES have it in their hot little hands (the package and not just the billing info) their computer automatically issues a rescheduled date. It should be the same for most of you though (Nov. 23) unless you were late ordering.

Skywise
11-22-2005, 07:04 PM
It would be cool if PG had a map with just the outline of states that could be filled in when a box set arrives in a state so we can see geographically where they are arriving first. ;)

great idea PJ!

PJ
11-22-2005, 07:06 PM
It should be the same for most of you though (Nov. 23) unless you were late ordering.
Unfortunately, some of us who ordered early are still waiting to see rescheduled delivery on our tracking info. Am I blue? :(

Snow
11-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Yeah..... I'm wondering if some of you in the far SE (Fl, Al, Miss, La., etc.) are having problems because of limited warehouse space/damaged warehouse space and other transportation glitches in your regional distribution area caused by this year's storm damage?

TBG
11-22-2005, 07:11 PM
sorry snow I deleted

ChameleonAmy
11-22-2005, 07:12 PM
YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!! My status just changed...Now mine says it's in Birmingham, AL, and will arrive tomorrow... :):):) My day just got better...Here's hoping a bunch of other boxsets are departing from Birmingham for the other Southeastern Garthers too!

PJ
11-22-2005, 07:13 PM
You got my hopes up, but still nothing on mine. Guess I need to change GA's color. ;)

Paula
11-22-2005, 08:02 PM
Mine left Secaucus, New Jersey at 4:35pm today...hope it makes it to Boston before I leave work at 3pm tomorrow since my company is letting us leave early. If it doesn't, I may have to work a little later.

Paula

Snow
11-22-2005, 08:12 PM
WhoooooHooooooooo......

Mine was just updated again to show that it has now left the Greensboro, NC shipping facility and is on it's way to our town! They'll probably get it later tonight and it'll go out on a UPS truck tomorrow! YIPPPEEEE!!!

Nov 22, 2005 6:47 PM FLORENCE, SC IN TRANSIT TO

Nov 22, 2005
6:46 P.M. GREENSBORO, NC, US DEPARTURE SCAN
11:38 A.M. GREENSBORO, NC, US ORIGIN SCAN
Nov 18, 2005
1:53 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Xavier
11-22-2005, 08:48 PM
ok mine says the following:

Nov 22, 2005
5:06 P.M. ALBUQUERQUE, NM, US ARRIVAL SCAN
4:30 P.M. DALLAS/FT. WORTH A/P, TX, US DEPARTURE SCAN
7:20 A.M. DALLAS/FT. WORTH A/P, TX, US ORIGIN SCAN
Nov 21, 2005
7:30 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: Nov 22, 2005 7:45 P.M. Eastern Time (USA)

SidleSmile
11-22-2005, 09:02 PM
YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!! My status just changed...Now mine says it's in Birmingham, AL, and will arrive tomorrow... :):):) My day just got better...Here's hoping a bunch of other boxsets are departing from Birmingham for the other Southeastern Garthers too!
Mine is shipping from Birmingham too and set to arrive here (just outside Nashville) tomorrow! I can't wait! :)

~Jessi

Mr_Sevens
11-22-2005, 09:16 PM
ok, I have a question...mine says:

Nov 22, 2005
11:24 A.M.
MESQUITE, TX, US- ORIGIN SCAN

does this mean that mine is still in Mesquite or is it on it's way? It says "in transit" but their is no "departure scan"

Snow
11-22-2005, 09:23 PM
It means that it is in Mesquite. When it leaves Mesquite there will be a "Depature Scan"

shmlss4gb
11-22-2005, 09:32 PM
I'm in Delaware....mine says in Laurel, MD rescheduled delivery 11/23.... so hopfully when I get home after a long day of work, then school, it will be here.

So PJ, if you update DE too. Thanks :-)

Terri

Mr_Sevens
11-22-2005, 09:32 PM
It means that it is in Mesquite. When it leaves Mesquite there will be a "Depature Scan"

ack! How is it supposed to get from Mesquite to Tulsa then to my house all in one day????