PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody in the Tusla Oklahoma...

CountryBee
11-14-2005, 03:12 AM
area driven by Garth's ranch recently. Has anyone been able to get a look at or even a glimpse of Garth and Trisha's new house?
Bee

Garth_FANtasizer
11-14-2005, 06:23 AM
I would love to see pictures of the house inside and out!

~Ann~

Snow
11-14-2005, 06:48 AM
I wonder what they'll do with Garth's current house?

And didn't I hear Trisha say something about how they're living in some building near the new home construction and how Garth had bought everything blue for whatever it is they're living in??? Maybe I misunderstood. I understand them building a new home for the two of them... but why would they live somewhere else while the new house is built if Garth has a home there already?

MDerin
11-14-2005, 08:55 AM
Didn't Trisha say they're living in what used to be the farm's bunkhouse?--Garth used to live there with just the girls and then she moved in too. I think she said it was really small and cozy, but they wanted something bigger.

beckysue59
11-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Yes, Trisha said they are still living in the bunkhouse on the property. Maybe they will keep that as a guesthouse or something after they move into the new one.

owassook.
11-14-2005, 11:34 AM
Yes Garth and Trisha currently live in the old ranch house on the two thousand acre property, that house has been on the property even before Garth bought the land, there new house can almost been seen off the street, but better during the winter when theres less leaves on the trees, The new house is about 30000 sg ft and should be done early next year, its going to be a buetiful house, they are currently working on the inside, outside for the exception of landscaping is done.

GBsgirl
11-14-2005, 12:12 PM
30000 sg ft??????? or 3000 square feet?

Thats a HUGE house if it's 30, 000 feet, ten times bigger than the one we're renting and actually I think they are counting the garage on this one LOL I cant even imagine a house that big. You'd need cell phones to tell everyone dinner is ready ROFL

Pammy

owassook.
11-14-2005, 12:24 PM
30,000 sq ft, but the house includes to say the least a recording studio, movie theater, and game room for the girls, if you look hard enough from the street you can see it especially now, i just passed by it and you can see it from a distance, at night there are lights lit up so you can also see where it stands

Kurt Evans
11-14-2005, 11:32 PM
30,000 sq ft, but the house includes to say the least a recording studio, movie theater, and game room for the girls, if you look hard enough from the street you can see it

And they're gonna be finished in *two weeks*?

Sounds like they better get crackin'... :)

DonDiegoDeLaVeg
11-15-2005, 07:25 PM
which one do you think they are living in ;)

owassook.
11-15-2005, 11:00 PM
the first pic is the main entrance, the second pic is the new house but not the house there living in, the old house is just east of that

Monica Lockhart
11-15-2005, 11:03 PM
You can't see the house they currently live in from the road..

The new house that will be finished in "two weeks" can be seen from the main entrance..

Moni

Striehl
11-16-2005, 08:34 AM
Well, they finshed the destroyed I40 bridge just ahead of the deadline, maybe they can do it with Garth's new home too!

Maurice
11-16-2005, 10:27 AM
Hey guys where can I see pictures of Tulsa? would like to see where Garth lives