PDA

View Full Version : Info came from PlanetGarth.com ?? LOL

Garth_FANtasizer
10-25-2005, 06:20 PM
http://www.gactv.com/news/haislop/n-update.html

GARTH-TRISHA DUETS ALBUM STILL POSSIBLE
When Garth Brooks retired he said there were two album projects that he would like to compete--a duets album with Trisha Yearwood and a tribute album to George Strait. He’d already begun collecting songs for both. We don’t know how soon he might finish a Strait salute, but according to Trisha, a duets album with Garth is still a possibility, if they can find the right songs.“We have a lot of songs we love, in common,” Trisha told PlanetGarth.com.

“But we have a lot of songs that we differ on. So, there are a lot of songs on my records that he loves, and there are some he probably doesn’t care for. And the same goes with him. So to find those common songs that you both love is hard. It’s hard enough for one person to find a song that they really love. So we’ll see what happens. I would love for it to happen.”

PlanetGarth.com also reports that Garth will perform his single, “Good Ride Cowboy,” from an undisclosed location during the CAM 39th Awards show on November 15th.

~Ann~

MDerin
10-25-2005, 06:22 PM
I was just about to post that here! LOL! :D

Snow
10-25-2005, 06:56 PM
Where the heck did we state it was from an undisclosed location. There was speculation about that on the boards.... but nothing in the articles I dont think. There is an article on the front page saying he's supposed to be on the awards show broadcast from NY... but it doesn't say where or that it wouldn't be where the rest of the awards show is.

Hmmmmm.... very weird.

Is GACTV so cheap that they dont have anyone to research news on their own and now they're stooping to finding news on messageboards? Cause I dont think they got that from PG's articles. But maybe I missed something.

ProducerJ
10-25-2005, 10:38 PM
you did.

although they left off the "multiple sources tell PlanetGarth that..." that was included in the original article.

PJ
10-26-2005, 09:15 AM
The article was also posted here quoting PG:

http://www.netmusiccountdown.com/inc/news_article.php?id=9096

Garth_FANtasizer
10-26-2005, 09:40 AM
Well then.. Here's a story for immediate release:

Garth Brooks AKA Ann_FANtasizer can't stop thinking about this fan. He dreams about her on a regular basis. He has a new pair of tight jeans just waiting to be worn when he next comes to Buffalo, NY.

attn: National Enquirer, The Globe, The Star, National Examiner, Associated Press...etc.

Get working on it! I want to read about it by Nov. 1st! :D

~Ann~

ProducerJ
10-27-2005, 09:22 AM
I can give you contact info at the Associated Press!

:D