PDA

View Full Version : Garth on Tonight Show (LENO) - 11/10 {{MERGED}}

plethora12
10-25-2005, 02:46 PM
Garth will be appearing on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on November 10, 2005

luvsgarth62
10-25-2005, 02:54 PM
:D :D :D

Whooo-Hoooo!!!!! OMG, that is the best thing I've heard in a couple of days. I cannot wait!!! Where did you hear that? Did you see it on Jay's website? Oh man, I bet he's gonna look real good, too:) That is too cool!

-Alicia

Nuts4GB
10-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Awesome. I'm writing it on the calendar right now. I can't wait. Of coarse he is going to look good. When doesn't he.

plethora12
10-25-2005, 03:14 PM
Listed on Rock on TV on vh1.com

trixie1717
10-25-2005, 03:28 PM
WOOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!! This just made my day!

MDerin
10-25-2005, 04:46 PM
Awesome news!! It will be the first real Garth interview in WAY too long! :D :D

Garth_FANtasizer
10-25-2005, 05:01 PM
FANTASTIC news!

It just keeps getting better!

~Ann~

Skywise
10-25-2005, 05:03 PM
Garth will be appearing on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on November 10, 2005
though i cna't get out to California, YES!!!!! AWESOME!

G&TTreknTech77
10-25-2005, 05:11 PM
If someone who has the equipment could digitize it, that would rock! I'll request again as it gets closer :).

Ryan

MDerin
10-25-2005, 05:26 PM
If someone who has the equipment could digitize it, that would rock! I'll request again as it gets closer :).

Yes, please! :)

Maurice
10-25-2005, 05:34 PM
Awsome news!!!!!!
I have this feeling that the hunger for performing and singing is getting bigger for Garth!!!!! WE MISS YOU GARTH :P

Someone please digitize this, for the folks who can not receive Jay Lenno.

Maurice ;)

Skywise
10-25-2005, 05:42 PM
I can't make any guarantees, but I will see what I can do as it comes closer- I can probably capture it on .dv footage but that's horribly expansive size wise. i'd have to convert.....

we'll see though!

TJsgotGBfever
10-25-2005, 06:00 PM
Thanks!!! :)

I love Garth and Jay together... they crack me up... this is be great!

Skywise
10-25-2005, 06:02 PM
it might be, it might!

beckysue59
10-25-2005, 06:07 PM
WhooHoooooo!!! Another chance to see/hear the G-man!!!

Emerald Isle
10-25-2005, 08:55 PM
I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but the dates of Garth's appearances on the Tonight Show during the 90's coincided with the dates of his album releases, not proceded them. This just might mean that the Box will release on Nov 10 and NOT Nov 22.

Good news either way.

Mr_Sevens
10-25-2005, 08:58 PM
I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but the dates of Garth's appearances on the Tonight Show during the 90's coincided with the dates of his album releases, not proceded them. This just might mean that the Box will release on Nov 10 and NOT Nov 22.

Good news either way.

I hope that is true this time..it would be great for the boxed set to come out on November 10!!! Let's hope that is true.

I can't wait to see Garth on Jay Leno!!!! Maybe we'll get lucky and Garth will be Jay's only guest. :p an all Garth tonight show would be so awesome! PLus Garth and Jay are friends right? I tihnk I heard that somewhere

gloria07m
10-25-2005, 09:16 PM
That is great news.
I can't wait !

Gloria

Trishafan4life2
10-26-2005, 01:05 AM
Now how cool is that!!! Can't get enough of Garth! I'm still in heaven from being able to meet, talk and have pictures of him before the opry!!!! I don't think i'll ever, ever forget that. It was definitely a dream come true for me ~ to meet and hug Garth....... ::sighs:: :)

PJ
10-26-2005, 10:18 AM
Garth usually appeared with Jay the Monday before a new CD was released the next day, so my guess would be the box set might come out on Friday, Nov 11.

sandis
10-26-2005, 10:36 AM
Eeek! I'm going to be at Trisha's show in Baltimore on Nov. 10. I'll have to remember to set my VCR. :D

MDerin
10-26-2005, 10:42 AM
Eeek! I'm going to be at Trisha's show in Baltimore on Nov. 10. I'll have to remember to set my VCR. :D

Me too! :D What a great night that will be--Trisha live and Garth on TV! :D

Rooster
10-26-2005, 12:03 PM
Very kewl! :)

mbarker
10-26-2005, 07:17 PM
I wouldn't hold stock in this date relating to the release date. I bet Jay is taking off the week of Thanksgiving, so if GB was going to appear he may not be able to do it that week.

Jen19
10-27-2005, 12:03 PM
awesome can't wait !!!

Jen19
10-27-2005, 12:05 PM
they say they are full but you can get on the wish list with tv tix

http://www.tvtix.com

allisonv7
10-27-2005, 04:09 PM

Good news either way.

Mr. Spud had a "secondhand source" that said Nov. 10.....hmmm.

allison.

ProducerJ
10-27-2005, 10:46 PM
I hear Spud's secondhand source was a complete wacko though....

Skywise
10-27-2005, 10:51 PM
hmm- why would he break and release it on a Thursday anyway? doesn't make sense

but a lot of stuff Garth's done hasn't made sense..

heck- regardless, it's prob. less than a month away.. . can't wait

Chris Gaines
10-27-2005, 11:22 PM
I know this means nothing.. but this is a little blurb I got in email...

"Since Garth's retired, we appreciate his doing this for us and for Chris," said Charlie Anderson, President/CEO of Anderson Merchandisers (Wal-Mart), and a former Chairman of the CMA Board of Directors.

The song, "Good Ride Cowboy" is reportedly from a new CD box set that is supposed to drop exclusively in Wal-Mart stores a week after the CMA appearance, on November 22nd at a "Wal-Mart price" of $25. The package is expected to contain a combination of past Garth hits and previously unreleased material. One could logically speculate that Wal-Mart will have a heavy presence in commercial breaks during the three hour CMA show, featuring Garth as their spokesman on commercials that he filmed at a Tulsa Wal-Mart a few weeks ago.

Skywise
10-27-2005, 11:24 PM
I know this means nothing.. but this is a little blurb I got in email...

now that would be interesting!!!!

mbarker
10-28-2005, 06:37 PM
In the GarthTV section - it is posted as 11/11 - anyone know which one it is?

Paula
10-28-2005, 08:00 PM
According to rockontv.com, Garth will be on the show November 10. Kenny Chesney is scheduled for November 11.

Paula

fuzzwuzz
10-29-2005, 10:46 PM
Wal-Mart is releasing the boxed set on the 25th

Mr_Sevens
10-30-2005, 02:00 AM
ok...I just check the listings on my TiVo and it says this for November 10 on The TOnight Show:

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
actress Patricia Arquette; Garth Brooks performs

this has to be good because usually there are 3 guests...that must mean that Garth is goig to do more than just perform and he will talk with Jay!!!! Either that or Jay will talk with Patricia Arquette even longer...but I sure hope not, lol. I want to see Jay interview Garth......this is going to be so great!!!!!

MDerin
10-30-2005, 02:16 AM
Hopefully that means Jay will talk with Garth, although when Trisha was on the listing just said Kevin Bacon and Trisha Yearwood, but there was another guest.

Jay and Garth are friendly though--I'm sure they'll have a chat. :)

Skywise
10-30-2005, 09:33 AM
ok...I just check the listings on my TiVo and it says this for November 10 on The TOnight Show:

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
actress Patricia Arquette; Garth Brooks performs

this has to be good because usually there are 3 guests...that must mean that Garth is goig to do more than just perform and he will talk with Jay!!!! Either that or Jay will talk with Patricia Arquette even longer...but I sure hope not, lol. I want to see Jay interview Garth......this is going to be so great!!!!!

I'd imagine that Jay would be talking to GArth- given their history, the length of time it's been since he's been on the show, etc..

not to mention- is patricia Arquette (Medium (the show), right ?) worth sole guest status? not when Garth's on!

now will the backing band be stillwater, or western underground?

Skywise
10-30-2005, 09:35 AM
Wal-Mart is releasing the boxed set on the 25th

Dale is this something you can say is 'confirmed', or just 'what ya heard' as it were- I know the walmart ad that was leaked, etc. indicates a nov. 25th release too.. can ya confirm anything?

Mr_Sevens
10-30-2005, 12:01 PM
I'd imagine that Jay would be talking to GArth- given their history, the length of time it's been since he's been on the show, etc..

not to mention- is patricia Arquette (Medium (the show), right ?) worth sole guest status? not when Garth's on!

now will the backing band be stillwater, or western underground?

hmmmmm, I think we are all pretty sure he will most likely be performing "Good Ride Cowboy", so I imagine it would be more appropriate if it were Western Underground....but that is just my guess

Skywise
10-30-2005, 03:54 PM
hmmmmm, I think we are all pretty sure he will most likely be performing "Good Ride Cowboy", so I imagine it would be more appropriate if it were Western Underground....but that is just my guess

no don't get me wrong, I like the stillwater band and all (though Jimmy Mattingly and most of the otehrs I think have probably moved on...) but I agree- it'd be more appropriate for Western Underground to be there!

allisonv7
10-31-2005, 01:26 PM
Dale is this something you can say is 'confirmed', or just 'what ya heard' as it were- I know the walmart ad that was leaked, etc. indicates a nov. 25th release too.. can ya confirm anything?

Did the ad actually say it was coming out the 25th? This weekends ad advertised the new Kenny Chesney CD with the picture in all the tv's as well, but they also had a bit of text with the release date.

allison.

saxman
10-31-2005, 03:54 PM
I can put the show on DVD for anyone whom would like a copy.

Just e mail me at saxmanjr@hotmail.com

MDerin
10-31-2005, 04:14 PM
Can you digitize the show to post online? :)

Vanessa
10-31-2005, 04:16 PM
this is great Garthy news..can't wait!! :D

God and peace,
Vanessa :)

Skywise
10-31-2005, 06:27 PM
Did the ad actually say it was coming out the 25th? This weekends ad advertised the new Kenny Chesney CD with the picture in all the tv's as well, but they also had a bit of text with the release date.

allison.
that's what I'd like to know

lolett
11-01-2005, 11:48 AM
Someone please digitize this, for the folks who can not receive Jay Lenno.

Maurice, you usually have to wait for about one week after the original date to catch the show in Europe.
For more information you can go to http://www.cnbceurope.com/television/programmes/tonight/

Striehl
11-02-2005, 12:07 PM
Thank you, lolett,

This is interesting for me too! Hope, I can find the right date of broadcasting in Europe!

Stefan

Xavier
11-03-2005, 12:41 AM
Is anyone here going? I'm in Santa Barbara, and would not have a problem takin gthat little drive to burbank. I just have no friends willing/able to go with me. Are there any PGers that'll be there? And because its Garth, would I have to maybe be there the night before? I've never been to Leno before, and I know tickets are limited, so I haven't the slightest clue how that works.

lolett
11-03-2005, 06:45 PM
Thank you, lolett,

This is interesting for me too! Hope, I can find the right date of broadcasting in Europe!

Stefan

You're welcome, Stefan.

Ich werde sicherheitshalber kurz vor der Ausstrahlung nochmal ganz laut rufen. Wenn der Wind günstig ist, solltest du das dann in HH hören können und den Fernseher einschalten. ;)

CountryBee
11-04-2005, 06:30 AM
I just checked that ticket web site for "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" for next week, November 10th. The date no longer appears on the drop down menu. I guess that all the tickets are gone and the waiting list is full. Does anyone know if it is it possible to just show up at the studio and maybe get tickets?
Xavier I live a little ways (about 50 miles) to the north of you, but I'm not even sure that I want to go down to the "Valley" or the L. A. area ever again. The traffic on the 101 Freeway was horrible the last time I went to L. A.
I think that I'll stay home and watch Garth on T.V. I'm going to tape the show.
Bee

GBGirl1
11-04-2005, 07:43 AM
Can you feel it??????? Its getting pretty exciting around here and I for one can hardly wait to see "da man" back in action!!! I miss that giggle among other things!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the great news and keep the updates coming!

Kurt Evans
11-04-2005, 06:43 PM
no don't get me wrong, I like the stillwater band and all (though Jimmy Mattingly and most of the otehrs I think have probably moved on...) but I agree- it'd be more appropriate for Western Underground to be there!

I'm pretty sure Western Underground won't be on stage with Garth until the CMAs.

Skywise
11-05-2005, 12:44 AM
I'm pretty sure Western Underground won't be on stage with Garth until the CMAs.

not that you're right or wrong, but why do you say that?

Mr_Sevens
11-05-2005, 02:55 PM
hmmmmmmmmm, I just checked THe Tonight Show's website and this is what it says for the guest list on Nov 10:

# Garth Brooks
# Patricia Arquette - Medium
# Jim Wiggins - Comic

does this mean that now that a comedian will be on the show that Garth won't be performing? They never have a musical performance and a stand up comic do they???

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/guests/

and according to the musical guest list there won't be any musical guests on the 10th:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/music/

beckysue59
11-05-2005, 06:02 PM
I'm going to be very disappointed if he doesn't sing. :(

Skywise
11-06-2005, 12:11 AM
it's possible that Garth won't sing- knowing Garth's penchant for unpredictability, anything's posisble- I think it'd be a slap to the fans (another one) in a way, if he doesn't...

I can't imagine him not singing at all, though- unless he was going to perform w/ chris' band, etc . and they backed out... who knows?

Garth_FANtasizer
11-06-2005, 05:54 AM
I could understand why he wouldn't want to perform "Good Ride Cowboy" on Leno. He probably wants to save it for the CMA's when he honors Chris.

Maybe he'll do something acustic. I love when he does that!

As much as I want to see and hear him singing, I'll be just as happy to see and hear him talking. I've missed him! I'm going to treasure every minute he gives us.

~Ann~

Skywise
11-06-2005, 06:54 PM
I could understand why he wouldn't want to perform "Good Ride Cowboy" on Leno. He probably wants to save it for the CMA's when he honors Chris.

Maybe he'll do something acustic. I love when he does that! Ann- great point! Although it seems almost customary to put out the 'new music' when you're doing these performances, it may be just that- wanting to be on a bigger 'stage' as it were...

hmm- acoustic Garth- that'd be cool- what if he were to do a new song that no one's heard of yet from the box set?

Kurt Evans
11-06-2005, 07:08 PM
I can't imagine him not singing at all, though- unless he was going to perform w/ chris' band, etc . and they backed out...

I spent a bunch of time with the guys from Western Underground during the Chris LeDoux tribute weekend in Casper last month, including an hour-long business meeting, and I'm pretty sure they were never planning to be on stage with Garth until the CMAs.

ProducerJ
11-07-2005, 12:31 PM
I'm told that he'll be making the official announcement of the box set Friday on Leno... including the release date.

I'm also told there is going to be a "win it before you can buy it" contest for local radio outlets the weekend of the 19th... but the stations won't actually be getting the boxes until the 23rd. Which, if Uncle Bob's pre-order delivery for arrival on the 22nd rumors are true, means pre-ordering through Wal-Mart is still going to be the best way to get it.

Garth_FANtasizer
11-07-2005, 12:57 PM
Thanks, J!

I knew he had to be going on Leno for more than to look pretty, although that works for me. ;)

So it looks like Jay gets the first real exclusive. :)

~Ann~

eric william
11-07-2005, 01:20 PM
I'm told that he'll be making the official announcement of the box set Friday on Leno... including the release date.

I'm also told there is going to be a "win it before you can buy it" contest for local radio outlets the weekend of the 19th... but the stations won't actually be getting the boxes until the 23rd. Which, if Uncle Bob's pre-order delivery for arrival on the 22nd rumors are true, means pre-ordering through Wal-Mart is still going to be the best way to get it.

Don't you mean Thursday? Or did I simply misread things and Garth is on Leno Friday night?

MDerin
11-07-2005, 01:38 PM
He's on Leno Nov. 10, right? That's Thursday! (The day I'm seeing Trisha! :D)

sandis
11-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Which, if Uncle Bob's pre-order delivery for arrival on the 22nd rumors are true, means pre-ordering through Wal-Mart is still going to be the best way to get it.
Whatever happened to Uncle Bob, anyway? He could stop by and spill some more, any day! :p

majmom
11-07-2005, 02:23 PM
I know I've been gone a long time from the Planet - but I seem to remember lots of PGers gong to Leno without tix - just waiting outside to see Garth coming and going would be enough for me if I were within a few hours...

In fact, I got to meet him only because I DIDN'T get into the Rosie Show in New York when I tried to see him there. By the time those who got into the show had gotten out of the show Garth had come and gone...

I'd almost rather be outside...

Mr_Sevens
11-07-2005, 05:45 PM

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the preorder thing is true...I can't wait!!!

aschutz
11-07-2005, 05:49 PM
3 Days...

Woohoo:)

ProducerJ
11-07-2005, 11:38 PM
Sorry... my days and artists are all running together here in NYC. Garth Thursday...Chesney Friday... a week from Thursday I get to sleep in my own bed. LOL.

Remember... I didn't know the Bronx from Brooklyn... you can't expect me to know Thursday from Friday ! LOL

J.

Garth_FANtasizer
11-08-2005, 06:48 AM
LOL@J!

~Ann~

PJ
11-08-2005, 10:13 AM
LOS ANGELES, CA Tuesday Nov.8.2005 -- Garth Brooks guests on The Tonight Show this Thursday, November 10th.

Garth Brooks appears on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno as a non-musical, sit-down guest, chatting with his friend Jay.

ALSO, Garth's special on CMT airs this Saturday.

Garth Brooks speaks candidly about his life since retirement, including his role as "Mr. Mom," his engagement to Trisha Yearwood and his bold plans for the future in GARTH BROOKS UNLIMITED, premiering Saturday, November 12th at 8:00-9:00 pm, ET/PT. The one-hour special also includes an intimate interview with his fiancé Trisha Yearwood, who talks about Garth's role as father and future husband.

forevergarthfan
11-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Hey I knew that Garth was gonna be on Leno tonight, but all the information that I had up till now said that he would not be performing. Just an interveiw was to take place. However I was just skimming through my tv guide through my digital cable and under the headline of the tonight show the information clearly reads "Garth Brooks Performs". Did I just miss information some where. Or is this new to all of you too. Let me know please....????

Garth_FANtasizer
11-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Maybe it's just an assumtion on tv guides part that a singer would sing. :)

We won't have to wait much longer now to find out, right? :D

~Ann~

Chris Gaines
11-10-2005, 01:16 PM
There is no "Musical Guests" for Jay Leno tonight.

Garth is there to talk tonight, not sing ... sorry :(

KUGuitarMonkey
11-10-2005, 01:26 PM
As much as I'd like to see him sing, I'd rather see him talk if it's a late-night show. The singing only lasts a few minutes; the interview will hopefully be longer, considering the two are good friends!

gbfevernorway
11-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Has Garth ever been allowed to leave the Leno show without singing? Maybe he will have to do something acoustic? Since I have no possibility to watch the show, hopefully somebody will upload it...

forevergarthfan
11-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Maybe it's just an assumtion on tv guides part that a singer would sing. :)

We won't have to wait much longer now to find out, right? :D

~Ann~
That's what I thought at first, but then I got to thinking. I don't think my digital cable tv guide has ever been wrong and I've had it for 2 years.
It clearly says:
Actress Patricia Aquette; Garth Brooks Performs.
I guess it doesn't matter either way, as long as he's there who gives a hoot about anything else right!!!! If he performs all the better!!!!

Chris Gaines
11-10-2005, 02:06 PM
please see the Tonight Show website..

"No Musicial Guests" for Thursday 11/10 :)

Skywise
11-10-2005, 02:42 PM
please see the Tonight Show website..

"No Musicial Guests" for Thursday 11/10 :)

true, but you know GArth's penchant for unpredictability- ya think he might have a guitar handy? I dont' think he'd need a band to perform! (GRIN)

Vanessa
11-10-2005, 02:57 PM
I saw this at gactv.com:
CATCH GARTH BROOKS ON TONIGHT SHOW
Garth Brooks appears on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight. Garth will do couch time only to chat about his new music and recording relationship with Wal-Mart stores.
Also, as the 12th anniversary of After MidNite approaches this Sunday, November 13, host Blair Garner will be celebrating a little early with Garth. Tonight and tomorrow morning (Friday, November 11), Garth will join Blair in the After MidNite studios for two hours to chat about his new single, “Good Ride Cowboy,” take calls from listeners and more.

God and peace,
Vanessa :)

dee12682
11-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Technically Garth isnt going to be a "musical guest," That doesnt mean he wont sing. Usually the musical performers sing a song and thats it. Whenever Garth is on the show he always has a long sit-down conversation AND sings....i bet he will

beckysue59
11-10-2005, 04:45 PM
If he does perform, it will probably be just him and the guitar. If he were going to perform with the band, then I'm sure the Tonight show website would call him a "musical guest". I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

beckysue59
11-10-2005, 04:56 PM
It's a good thing my daughter doesn't have school tomorrow. Sounds like I'm going to be up late.:p

dee12682
11-10-2005, 05:13 PM
So the after midnight show is on at 12am friday morning right? which is tonight.....?

Wickedgail
11-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Yes that is tonight November 10th at 11:30 p.m. Eastern timezone on you local NBC station. Don't forget the VCR or DVD recording machine. Our man Garth does so little right now every appearance is precious GOLD!!!!!!!

Chris Gaines
11-10-2005, 05:25 PM
that is tonight.. but it's not on TV you have to record it some other way it's hard to record a RADIO program (after midnight) with a VCR

dee12682
11-10-2005, 05:30 PM
haha....i guess that person was a little confused on my question...thanks for answering.

Skywise
11-10-2005, 06:29 PM
If he does perform, it will probably be just him and the guitar. If he were going to perform with the band, then I'm sure the Tonight show website would call him a "musical guest". I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
that's kinda what i'm expecting- I wouldn't be surprised w/ a performance- but it'll be him and a guitar, etc.. not a full band..

Teresa Morris
11-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Sing or not sing...I just can't wait to see that blue eyed thunder thighed oklahoma wonder stud back on tv again!!!

WOOOOHOOOOO I FEEL GOOD!!

JenniferLynn328
11-10-2005, 07:27 PM
Amen, u got that right. u took the words right out of my mouth!

gloria07m
11-10-2005, 09:45 PM
Sing or not sing...I just can't wait to see that blue eyed thunder thighed oklahoma wonder stud back on tv again!!!

WOOOOHOOOOO I FEEL GOOD!!

You said it !
Just under 3 hours to Garth !
Think I might need more coffee.

Gloria

beckysue59
11-10-2005, 09:58 PM
Okay, HERE'S a dilemma that's nice to have: Jay Leno will be airing at the same time "After Midnite" is on the radio! I'm going to be trying to tape
both at the same time! :D

EveryNow&Then
11-10-2005, 09:59 PM
G minus 2 hours 32 minutes to go til Leno....

The tape is ready, the fire is going, come on Garth! :)

Katie

Maurice
11-11-2005, 07:40 AM
Did someone taped the show digital????

Chris Gaines
11-11-2005, 08:00 AM
I did the link is is the "Shut Up Jay" thread :)

Maurice
11-11-2005, 09:40 AM
Hey thanks!!! going to check it out!!!

keksmama
11-11-2005, 09:49 AM
Maurice, do you get CNBC Europe? They usually show all Jay Leno shows about 3 days after they originally aired so Garth should be on about Tue or Wed. I just checked their website but they still only have today's show up.

Bristol Chic
11-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Did Anyone Tape Garth On Leno Last Night?

Chris Gaines
11-11-2005, 05:17 PM
Did Anyone Tape Garth On Leno Last Night?
does anyone actually read before they post?

read like 3 posts higher than yours.

Bristol Chic
11-12-2005, 03:37 AM
That Does Not Mean The Taping Got Recorded. To Me It Just Says It Is Going To Get Taped Except For The Digital One. And I Was Going To Ask If I Could Pay Someone To Make Me A Tape. "chris Gaines," You Need To Learn To Be Nice.

Chris Gaines
11-12-2005, 03:42 AM
I did the link is is the "Shut Up Jay" thread :)
to me that means I TAPED it digitally... and IT IS linked in the thread mentioned.
I didn't say I was going to do it.. I said it is THERE :)

keksmama
11-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Just checked CNBC Europe again and the show with Garth will air on Tuesday Nov 15th, 23:00 CET :D
I've already set my cell phone to remind of taping it ;)

Jude
11-12-2005, 08:56 PM
I don't get that station but I loved the link provided by Jason. Well worth watching.