PDA

View Full Version : Shopping for our International Members - Done!

ProducerJ
10-23-2005, 10:32 PM
Ok... here is what this thread is for. PLEASE read this throroughly before you post on this thread.

IF YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL MEMBER OF PLANETGARTH.COM and want to purchase the upcoming Boxed Set... post on this thread:

1. # of Boxed Sets you want
2. Country they will need to be shipped to.

IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF PLANETGARTH LIVING IN THE U.S. and are willing to send boxed sets overseas.... please EMAIL ME the following:

1. # of extra boxed sets you are willing to purchase
2. Member(s) you prefer to send them to if you care

*NOTE. This is ONLY for members willing to help out our members by obtaining extra sets at face value + shipping / packaging costs. I'm sure there will be plenty of price gouging on ebay, but it won't be allowed on the Planet.

I will match people up and go in and edit the original posts to indicate who is taken care of and by whom.

SO... for example...

Jude posts that she needs a boxed set sent to England
PJ emails me that she's willing to puchase an extra set and would love to send it to Jude.
I go in and edit Jude's post to say "This one's taken care of - please send PJ your mailing address." It will be up to each member to exchange addresses and payment information.

I think it's going to be really interesting to keep a running tally of people around the world looking to get their hands on new Garth.

Again... in the interest of keeping this simple and organized, please do not post on this thread unless you are an international member looking to buy.

Any other questions, comments or concerns, email me through PG.

J.

Striehl
10-24-2005, 04:58 AM
J. that's wonderful - thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need one box set in Northern Germany!!!!!!!!

I can ship items from here to the U.S. too, if someone needs anything - no problem!

Take care and have a good one, y'all!

Paula is going to take care of you... Please hook up with her for payment / mailing information

gbfevernorway
10-24-2005, 05:24 AM
Great idea!

1. Need just 1 set.
2. Norway

(Anybody have any clue as to what is the best way to get payment to the person out shopping. I'm not all that used to cross border money transfers.)

back in business with Jen19g

keksmama
10-24-2005, 02:04 PM
Great idea, thanks a lot J!

I need 1 boxset to southern Germany please.

gbfevernorway, I've found the best way to send money to the USA via Paypal. There are no extra costs and it works just fine.

--Kathy

One headed your way from the nation's capitol! Please contact Sandis to exchange payment / mailing information.

angelamccann
10-25-2005, 06:33 PM
Thanks for setting this up Joyce :)

I'm looking for between 2 box sets for the UK.

Why 2? One to play and one to hold of course :)

Angela x

Two box sets coming to you from J. Email sent with payment details.

kidneysip
10-25-2005, 07:49 PM
I would love to get one of the new box sets.I am from Australia.Anyone who is willing to pick one up for me, please message me.Thanks

Please contact Paula with payment / shipping info.

garthymonkey
10-26-2005, 08:27 AM
I'd like to have two copies of the boxset. I'm from South Korea. I can pay via PayPal. Help from anyone would be so very much appreciated. Thank you. :-)

Jack

Phillygirl is going to help you out. Please contact her to exchange contact / payment information.

Markieboy
10-29-2005, 06:39 AM
Hello....I am looking for one box set to be sent to the UK. I can send payment via Paypal or can send cash or am willing to send anything else required from the UK in exchange.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

Mark
Email sent from J.

Tafin
10-29-2005, 09:07 AM
Hi I need one posted to Northen Ireland

Thanks
Tafin

Email sent from J.

Maurice
11-01-2005, 05:20 AM
Hya :)

I would like Two boxets, if that is to much 1 would be ok too
For The Netherlands

Please let me know how I can get my hands on them!!!!
Can pay thru PayPal , other way to pay would be no problem either

Maurice

email coming from Marta (user name LoyalGarth) who will take care of you!

ProducerJ
11-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Y'all.... I beg of you... PLEASE read the first post in this thread before posting here...

Please do not post on this thread unless you are an international member looking to buy.

Any other chit chat needs to go elsewhere.

joyabr
11-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Hey

I would really love 1 boxset, I am from Northern Ireland, and have missed out on so mush. I have not been on the website for so long as cant get near a computer due to work. I would be so grateful if someone could help me out?

Cant believe something new from Garth!!!

Joy xxx

email sent from J.

ProducerJ
11-10-2005, 08:58 AM
Ok, I give up. I put this thread together with the very simple intention of helping match up U.S. and international members. I had one VERY SIMPLE request that people only post on this thread if they were an international member in need of a box set.

Really... how difficult was that to help make this a simple process in the insanity of the busiest time of the year?

Now that we know the details of the pre-order I'll get as many as my credit card will allow and will personally make sure everyone gets one who wants one. Any further communication on it is going to have to wait until I get back from the CMA's... send me an email and I'll respond next week.

J.

ProducerJ
11-18-2005, 07:36 PM
As an update... I've pre-ordered 10 boxed sets through Walmart.com... with shipping and tax they came to $29.30 each (+ shipping to your particular country).

Paula has a couple of extras coming too, so between the two of us we should be able to cover everyone on this thread. HOWEVER... if you prefer to take your chances that I'm going to be able to get one in a store (which will save you $3.30 in shipping) let me know.

J.

ProducerJ
11-20-2005, 09:44 PM
Sunday Update - Everyone who has posted here or emailed me should be taken care of. Thanks to all the Garth Angels helping out.

According to my list we are sending Garth to: UK, Australia, Norway, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, South Korea and The Netherlands.

He's well traveled.
;)

J.

Paula
11-28-2005, 09:40 PM
Message from Joyce: Everyone who expressed interest in a boxed set should now have an email with their shipping info. If there are extras once all of these requests get taken care of, she'll come back and offer them to anyone wanting extras.