PDA

View Full Version : Canadians--we need to wait

honky
08-04-1999, 06:57 AM
<B>Canadian PGers</B>,<P>I just got a reply from our MuchMoreMusic. Here you go:<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><BR>Hi Tommy,<P>We have not yet received this video from Gaine's record company, so I'm not<BR>sure when we would be playing it.<BR>Sorry I couldn't tell you more!<P><BR>Calla Dewdney<BR>Communications Department<BR>MuchMusic and MuchMoreMusic<BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> :( ((sigh)), I guess we all have to wait for the video.<P>TommyN

Brooks7
08-04-1999, 08:17 AM
Any news on if our CMT will play it Tommy?N

honky
08-04-1999, 08:47 AM
<B>Brooks7</B>,<P>NO, I haven't gotten reply from Canada CMT. But I hope they would play it since they are playing Jewel's. <P>TommyN

boppityboo
08-04-1999, 09:07 AM
WAH!!! I don't wanna wait anymore!! I stayed up late last night to watch Access Hollywood and managed to tape a little clip of the Lost In You video. NOT ENOUGH! It was just a little tease.. I need more. Well, thanks for the muchmusic info Tommy. Now I don't have to keep watching that channel all the time for a few days. I hope it comes on real soon...its not fair... :(<P>Have a GarthChrisriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

CaptMorgan
08-04-1999, 09:16 AM
<B>Re: Canadian CMT:</B><P>I was going to post this under a new topic, but I'll post this here.<P>I received an e-mail from Canadian CMT today, and I was told the same thing. The video is not available here in Canada yet, but <B>they will play it</B> as soon as it becomes avaliable. I was told to watch for it on <B>CMT Delivery Room</B> which airs Monday nights! <P>Cool huh? At least they're going to give it a chance. I think that right after it premiers, we are going to have to launch a major request campaign. <P>Maybe what I can do is to e-mail them every Thursday and ask what songs are going to be shown on the Delivery Room. I know they have commercials all the time for this show, but I don't get much of a chance to watch CMT. I'll be sure to post if I find out exactly when it's going to premiere! <P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

neway2fly
08-04-1999, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the info Tommy-I don't receive CMT and had been watching MM hoping to catch the video. Least I got a glimpse of it on Access Hollywood! Real neat!!N

honky
08-04-1999, 10:51 AM
<B>CaptMorgan</B>,<P>ARE YOU SERIOUS? Canada CMT will play the video? :o HOLY! THAT'S AWESOME! At least I don't have to keep switching to MuchMoreMusic for some terrible videos. THANKS ALOT! That's a very very very good news :D<P>So, if anyone sees the video, <B>be sure to tell us to vote for DAILY TOP 12</B> :)<P>TommyN

Pilgrim
08-04-1999, 10:53 AM
hmmmm :(<P>BrianN

CaptMorgan
08-04-1999, 12:22 PM
Here's the e-mail I received from CMT.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Dear Sherri;<BR>The video has not been released in Canada yet. We will be sure to air it when it comes in. <BR>The video will premiere on the "Screening Room" which airs every Monday night at 8pm and 11pm est.<BR>Stay tuned...<BR>Theresa CMT<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>When I e-mailed CMT, I did say I know "Lost In You" isn't a "pure Country" song <B>but</B> they did premiere "Chris Isaac's: Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing" from Eyes Wide Shut, and that can't be classified as Country in any way, shape or form! <P>Anybody wants to e-mail them, here's the addy: <A HREF="mailto:cmtcanada@shaw.ca">cmtcanada@shaw.ca</A> <BR>This isn't a request addy, just their regular one.<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...<BR>N