PDA

View Full Version : Garth With Melissa Etheridge

cissie
08-10-2005, 09:23 PM
I am looking for photo if garth with melissa etheridge. i had it and then lost it. now all i can find is a very tiny one. and when i try to enlarge it, it gets all blurry. if someone can help me find a larger version i would truly appreciate it. i am going to attempt to post the small picture i have.

MDerin
08-11-2005, 10:17 AM
That's such a cute picture! Sorry, I've never seen it before. :) But it's a great pic.

PJ
08-11-2005, 10:30 AM
I believe that photo was taken during the Equality Rocks concert in DC years ago. Melissa is one of my favorites too so I hope you find the photo you're looking for. She's had a hard battle lately but she's a strong woman and is doing great from what I can tell.

MDerin
08-11-2005, 10:37 AM
PJ--I just heard the other day that her cancer is in remission and she's in great health now. I'm happy for her!

PJ
08-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Yep and her hair is growing back so I'm sure she feels much better. I think it took a VERY strong woman to appear at last year's Grammy's the way she did when most people didn't even know about her condition.

sandis
08-12-2005, 08:36 PM
Oh my gosh--her performance at the Grammy's was AMAZING. Her version of Piece of My Heart just blew me away. Not to mention, I can't think of very many who would appear onstage with a shaved head. She's an example in more ways than one. :)

PJ, she's also one of my fave's.

-sandi

TrishaNGarthFan
08-13-2005, 10:05 AM
I thought that pic of G and Melissa was from the Earnhart thing in California back in 2002 or so, wasn't it? Just before T&G hooked up for Read Across America?

Sue

ImaGBbeliever
08-15-2005, 11:33 AM
The image on the original post is found on Wireimage.com. I don't have an account, but maybe if someone else does, they can help this person out.

BTW, it is from the Equality Rocks Concert, April 2000.

Kristi