PDA

View Full Version : Concerts

eric william
08-06-2005, 01:24 AM
I was wondering if anyone out there has any Garth Brooks concerts for sale? I know he put on 7 concert shows for NBC and I have the original "This is Garth Brooks" tape and a tape that has If tomorrow never comes, The Dance, and The Thunder Rolls on it as well as "Live from Central Park" but I was wondering if anyone had any VHS of the other shows that were on NBC or any concert dvd's or tapes?

Skywise
08-06-2005, 01:41 AM
I was wondering if anyone out there has any Garth Brooks concerts for sale? I know he put on 7 concert shows for NBC and I have the original "This is Garth Brooks" tape and a tape that has If tomorrow never comes, The Dance, and The Thunder Rolls on it as well as "Live from Central Park" but I was wondering if anyone had any VHS of the other shows that were on NBC or any concert dvd's or tapes?

Eric- talk to me- email me or PM me or the like- I have 10-15 GB DVD's made, and about 34 tapes of Garth stuff..

my collection's listed at:

collection (http://members.aol.com/fostersdf/home.html)

S cott

Jude
08-06-2005, 03:38 AM
Welcome to PG Eric why not tell us more about yourself in the Welcome forum?

Jude

Skywise
08-26-2005, 03:36 PM
have ya had a chance to look at my stuff yet eric?

gmrpinfold
09-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Scott,

I got in touch a while back with my list of B Joel to trade with your Garth stuff. You never got in touch, I am willing to pay as well, I really want some concert stuff on cd.
Thanks

Geoff

Skywise
09-03-2005, 05:18 PM
hey there- pm/email me and we'll see what we can work out- I may need your list again..

Scott