PDA

View Full Version : Chris GAines to perform

Eternity4U
08-03-1999, 05:50 PM
whoa to my friend at sony, she was right again!!!!<P>Chris gaines will perform as himself or is that garth as him self lolol.<P>in any case chris gaines will perform ( as reported as well from access hollywood) on the sept 29 air date ..<P>very cool now if i can only get some tix for that taping date or the day they will tape it whoaaaaN

redstrokes77
08-04-1999, 02:59 AM
Very Cool! Eternity4U! Keep us all posted!N

Eternity4U
08-04-1999, 04:29 AM
redstrokes, you are welcome very much!!!<P>keep our fingers cross we can all get tix close to the stage when he is on leno.<P>I am checkign all my sourced, hope i do not drain them dry lolol or bug them too much<P>again your welcome bye <BR>diana elizabethN

nygal
08-04-1999, 05:59 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the show has already been taped. I think the LA part was done awhile ago and the NY part was done two weeks ago. It was for pop radio execs only. We didn't get to see the show, but saw Garth after the NY show. He was just dressed as Garth in a black sweater.N

BigGfan4life
08-04-1999, 06:53 AM
I am glad that he dressed as Garth :) But sad that it was already taped :(N

nygal
08-04-1999, 07:59 AM
What was interesting is that he had on the exact same black sweater that he wears in the infamous CG picture. I wonder if they will do some superimposing or something on the TV special. N

kristen166
08-04-1999, 10:29 AM
Thats what I heard on ACCESS HOLLYWOOD, that the NBC special will be Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines, the way they said it sounded like he would be dressed as Chris Gaines, they could be wrong though. :) I guess we have to wait and see. :)N

kristen166
08-04-1999, 10:29 AM
Sorry for the double post, my finger slipped.N

Eternity4U
08-04-1999, 01:07 PM
nygal LOLOL i have not bubble to burst <P>i only state what i know and have been told.<P>so you can take your needle away giggle i am shock proof ahah or maybe i am old huh 35 giggel ahahah<P>blessings diana elizabethN

Suzuki Threes
08-04-1999, 02:15 PM
E4U<BR>When you find out how to may obtain tickets will you let us all know? Thank you. I would be interested in pressing my luck being the Garth fan that i am.N

Eternity4U
08-04-1999, 02:22 PM
ok just got off the phone heheeh wiht my friend from sony <P>regarding nygal : yes garth did wear black but and however the show was to allow pr public relations people from all 3 medias to cover him playing some selected music. <BR>garth did the same in los angles in may as he did in ohter states. Perhaps this is what you speak of, for my friend works in Public relations.<P><BR>to su regarding tix to the taping of the show they are now in production for the documentary for vh1 the jay leno show just go to his site and pull up the calendar of events and see exactly when he will be on.<P>you can order a max amt of tix however you can also do so at the studio, in person. or go on will call. but the dates for him to appear on leno are not as of yet. many assume some time in sept the week all will take place, the special , etc.<P>the yahoo chat, still not announced so we all waiting and all us yahooligans are ready<P><BR>oh call the stations some times they give leno tix away!!! good luck and blessingsN

Suzuki Threes
08-05-1999, 07:01 AM
E4U<BR>And I thought the internet was the information hiway? You have got the 411 on all this! Thank you so much and i may be in the Los Angels area in late September so maybe this could work out? <BR>Did i mention how glad i am to find this place?N