PDA

View Full Version : looking for National Antheum

garthtacular
07-25-2005, 05:44 PM
who wants to sell Garth Brooks singing The National Antheum at the Jan 31 1993 Super Bowl
looking for VHS tape or MP3 ( or some format you can email over.)
Willing to pay for a copy on VHS tape

Skywise
08-05-2005, 07:07 PM
who wants to sell Garth Brooks singing The National Antheum at the Jan 31 1993 Super Bowl
looking for VHS tape or MP3 ( or some format you can email over.)
Willing to pay for a copy on VHS tape
what can we work out? i have it on .dv format, which can be switched to .mov, or perhaps .avi

garthtacular
08-22-2005, 01:52 PM
what can we work out? i have it on .dv format, which can be switched to .mov, or perhaps .avi
So you have Garth preformig the National Antheium aty the 1993 Super Bowl
awesome
If that is a avaliable on mp3 or other format that can be sentt over email that would be terrific. If yo have it on vhs tape i am willing ot pay for it. Let me know . I am trying to build my collection. I saw Garth preforming the nantioal antheium on television during that super bowl event, , that wwas when i was not a huge fan of his music, but not unitl the last several years i have really becoame a large fan of his music. I should of jumped at the chance and recorded it I did not along with many other collector items he preformed. I viewed your collection it is quite impressive , you must have spent a great deal of time trying to assemble it. I have nothing to offer you as a trade, as i am trying to bulid my collection.
Thanks
Rich

Skywise
08-22-2005, 04:39 PM
So you have Garth preformig the National Antheium aty the 1993 Super Bowl
awesome
If that is a avaliable on mp3 or other format that can be sentt over email that would be terrific. If yo have it on vhs tape i am willing ot pay for it. Let me know . I am trying to build my collection. I saw Garth preforming the nantioal antheium on television during that super bowl event, , that wwas when i was not a huge fan of his music, but not unitl the last several years i have really becoame a large fan of his music. I should of jumped at the chance and recorded it I did not along with many other collector items he preformed. I viewed your collection it is quite impressive , you must have spent a great deal of time trying to assemble it. I have nothing to offer you as a trade, as i am trying to bulid my collection.
Thanks
Rich

Rich- email or PM me.. we can work something out!