Hungry Years- 1986- 23 song version
Hungry Years Too- 1986- 24 song version
1986 Ropin Stardom
2002 Complete Hungry Years 29 song version
25 song version Hungry Years
Hungry Years Remastered
Before The Fame

I have Before The Fame
( Willies Saloon- Stillwatewr, Ok 1986- 24 songs) 2 origional songs- Much Too Young and Which One of Them) I do not remember how or where I got it though)

What is the origional version?
What is the difference between all the versions?
What if any more material is added to the 25 and 29 versions?
What material was omitted in the 18 and 23 song version?
Which is the best version?
Where can someone buy the other versions?

Skywise
07-29-2005, 06:36 PM
tac- email me and i can explain the best that i know how-

there are sev. versions.. the most complete version has 29 songs- I have it on 2 cd's..

there are several coversongs garth sang, + 2 originals (which one of them and much too young), + clem's set (5-6 songs...)

Snow
07-29-2005, 07:22 PM
You may find it on eBay... but be careful as the quality is sometimes really awful. Most of these are copies of copies of copies of copies, etc... The Hungry Years was never a released album really so a lot of people have copied it and some added other songs and stuff which is why there is no "official version" and there are lots of variations.

Skywise
07-29-2005, 07:35 PM
don't get it from someone on ebay- I doubt you'll find it thre (for any length of time) as it's a bootleg unofficial recording... I have a copy that is culled together from different ones I had been exposed to- all the songs are in good quality and all the songs are loud volume wise.. it's the 29 song version...