PDA

View Full Version : Garth collection help

Skywise
06-17-2005, 02:25 PM
Hey there-

I’m seeking to make my VHS collection into my DVD collection Garth wise. I’m seeking a few things, and I’m wondering if anyone can help me out in donating things to my collection (not A/V appearances..)

I am seeking .midi or otherwise instrumental versions of Garth tunes- I have a few albums (tribute) that are instrumental, but if anyone has anything, I’d be greatful if you’d be willing to share…

I’m also seeking garth photos/pictures. I can use .jpg or .gif or almost any file type- I have some that I’ve collected over the years, but I would love to have a much wider variety..

If you’re able to/willing to and/or can help me out, please PM me so I can get you an email address to send things to. Or I can give you a DVD/CD that I make, if you have enough that it would take a cd/dvd to house them (i.e. send to me in the mail).. if oyu have any questions, please email me via the appropriate boards’ system (I’m posting this to AG and PG)

If you want, you could send me a link in the PM as well. I am not planning on “stealing” anyone’s copyright, or using any pictures/tunes I receive for monetary/material gain….

Thanks!

Scott Foster (skywise)