PDA

View Full Version : Garth will be Garth!

Garth2gal
08-03-1999, 03:09 PM
On the September tv special I mean.... I just read on the AP that it will be Garth singing Chris Gaines songs on the special. No weird hair, no psycho killer guy....just our Garth singing Chris songs! Yippee! (at least that's my opinion!). Hope this isn't old news....N

honky
08-03-1999, 07:19 PM
<B>VERY COOL!</B> :)<P>N

hugeGBnutt
08-03-1999, 08:47 PM
i'm glad Garth will "be Garth" in the special! :D<P>aRiN

Country@Heart
08-03-1999, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the info.<BR>That cool.<P>Country@Heart :)N

Eternity4U
08-04-1999, 04:31 AM
well,from what i heard access hollywood and my friend it will be garth yes but AS CRHIS GAINES PERFORMING THE FEW SONGS.<P>then garth again talking to us about this whole story and background and to enjoy the ride..<P>so guess we see what source pans out huh<BR>but i am guessing he will perform as chris gaines .<P><BR>now it is a matter of wait and see ohh<P>blessingsN

BigGfan4life
08-04-1999, 06:59 AM
You know, I almost think it would be better if he performed as Chris for the people (who dont listen to him as Garth) that will be watching the show. I bet a lot of the people who regularly watch VH1/MTV and like this song dont listen to his country music and prefer the Chris look to the Garth look. That's just my $.02 though ;)N

Pilgrim
08-04-1999, 10:45 AM
Shannon! I guess you are right :)<P>BrianN

phillygirl4garth
08-04-1999, 10:54 AM
I am also happy that Garth will be Garth. I can't seem to find any attraction to Chris. But I also agree with Shannon. I don't think that it will attract the potential "Chris" fans out there. Let them fall in love with Chris and then learn to love Garth. As we have fallen in love with Garth, we will learn to love Chris. <P>DeniseN