PDA

View Full Version : Fan Fair Appearances

sandis
05-27-2005, 12:53 PM
Not only will Trisha be performing Saturday night at the Coliseum, but she's also going to be at the Opry Friday night, and that same afternoon at the Celebrity Close Up event with Lorianne Crook!

See you there! :D

-sandi

ProducerJ
05-27-2005, 06:18 PM
Cool news Sandi! I have to find my Fan Fair credentials and make sure I got in for Celebrity Close up!

:D
J.

sandis
05-27-2005, 06:23 PM
I expect to see you there, J.! Preferably right next to me, giving me the scoop! :p

:D

-sandi

CFA915
05-29-2005, 09:19 AM
Darn, I won't be able to make it to the Opry Friday night (my group wants to head to the Adelphia that night and since I know I can't get any close seats now at the Opry, I agreed on going to the Adelphia). However, I certainly will be at the Celebrity Close-Up at the Ryman Friday afternoon and at the Adelphia Saturday night to see Trisha. I have a couple of friends going to the Opry to see Trisha and they promised to take pics and share.

Can't wait for Fan Fair! The countdown in on!

ProducerJ
05-29-2005, 10:20 AM
I found my credential letter, and indeed I do have tickets for both CloseUp sessions. Let's hope I don't have anything else on the schedule that conflicts!

J.

PJ
05-31-2005, 12:01 PM
Let's hope I don't have anything else on the schedule that conflicts!
If you do, I'm sure you can find someone to use it and report back. ;)

CFA915
05-31-2005, 05:29 PM
Whoo hoo, a friend of mine who just happens to have an extra ticket for the Opry Friday night asked me to join her and her sister. Can't believe my luck. She bought her tickets earlier this year, so the seats are great. Whoo hoo - somebody pinch me - I get to see Trisha at all three places!! LOL

trisfancal
05-31-2005, 05:43 PM
hi i got an email from cma.com it said on august 2 2005 this summer abc tv network aires a special fan fair [cma music festival ] its two hours , abc network is now the network that will show cma music awards,too has anyone heard anything ,,

jagnikhah
05-31-2005, 06:04 PM
Ive got tickets for all 3 of Trisha's appearances also so it will be great seeing you all!

Heather

May_G&T_fan
06-01-2005, 01:17 AM
All three shows?! Very Cool! Have a blast! Be sure to bring lots of scoop & pictures back for those of us like me who blew all her money on the Indy trip cause I thought Trisha wouldn't be at Fan Fair! Doah! #-o
-marissa