PDA

View Full Version : I pray Garth reads this

Johnner
05-18-2005, 01:45 AM
I'm not a obsessed fan! However I will say without Garth in country there is nothing much anymore. I was a fan of Garth Brooks when I was 15 almost 16. That is want i remember anyway the age may be off. I was a singer and truth is when Garth left, I quit singing. Reba and Garth were the reason I sang and then both left back to back. So I lost my will to sing. Some may not see my point, however others understand why my voice has not sang in years. I can no longer sing the way they do(reba and Garth). I smoke now and drink. However Garth Please Please!!! You are so needed!! People need you!! People need to know they don't have to be perfect to be great. I wanted to be you and I practiced, I tryed, I chose motherhood first. Garth Please come back!!! I will personal help you with song material

I have so much!!! I may not sing anymore but after 3 kids in 6 years I have the best of the best.

To all others on the site.I have nothing to say because all think I am trying to get close to the star. All I can say is for 10 years I put my love of music aside and Garth was the person that made it so real perfect or not.

Johnner
05-18-2005, 01:49 AM
I'm not a obsessed fan! However I will say without Garth in country there is nothing much anymore. I was a fan of Garth Brooks when I was 15 almost 16. That is want i remember anyway the age may be off. I was a singer and truth is when Garth left, I quit singing. Reba and Garth were the reason I sang and then both left back to back. So I lost my will to sing. Some may not see my point, however others understand why my voice has not sang in years. I can no longer sing the way they do(reba and Garth). I smoke now and drink. However Garth Please Please!!! You are so needed!! People need you!! People need to know they don't have to be perfect to be great. I wanted to be you and I practiced, I tryed, I chose motherhood first. Garth Please come back!!! I will personal help you with song material

I have so much!!! I may not sing anymore but after 3 kids in 6 years I have the best of the best.

To all others on the site.I have nothing to say because all think I am trying to get close to the star. All I can say is for 10 years I put my love of music aside and Garth was the person that made it so real perfect or not.

BTW Johnnerhar@AOL.com