PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Rain Download at Wal-Mart.com

CFA915
05-10-2005, 05:29 PM
I just saw a thread on TY.com about downloading Georgia Rain from Wal-Mart.com and iTunes.

I went to Wal-Mart.com to check it out and sure enough it is available for $.88 and evidently was released as of today. I went back to TY.com to thank the person for the info and would you believe the thread was already gone!! Oh well.

If the person who posted over at TY.com sees this post from me on this site, I just wanted to thank you for letting us know about the download.

tyfanla
05-10-2005, 06:46 PM
It seems really strange that they would delete that post and then send out an e-mail telling us that it is available at msn.com.

ProducerJ
05-10-2005, 07:55 PM
OH that's good scoop!

Legal downloads are measured as a sign of success of the single, because they show the demand for the single from the FANS - with no radio consultants sitting in offices deciding whether or not their station will play it on their radio station. There have even been a few (and I emphasize FEW) country artists who have celebrated "gold" singles, meaning they have sold 500,000 downloads. And believe me, the record labels put out a press release to announce it. Someone went platinum with their single recently... will have to try to dig up the press release, because it talked about how rare that was.

If you want to support Trisha go somewhere and LEGALLY download it. It doesn't matter where. It will be a dollar well spent!

J.

sandis
05-10-2005, 08:02 PM
I've already downloaded it twice! :D

GBsgirl
05-10-2005, 08:18 PM
It's also avaiable at iTUNES for .99 I can't use Walmart.com becasue I have an iMAC. I downloaded :)

Pammy

diem nash
05-11-2005, 06:54 AM
This is the link from Trisha's very own official hp news letter:

http://music.msn.com/album/?album=41801231

queeniek414
05-11-2005, 07:49 AM
dose anyone no if its at Napster?