PDA

View Full Version : unsure if this is ok to ask..

Vanessa
04-29-2005, 11:03 PM
I'm hesitant about asking this.. but I'm hopefully headed to Nashville from may 21st-25th .. I was wondering if someone possible knew where The Gates are located? If you could please PM me, I'd appreciate it. I didn't think it was right to have it posted here. Thanks :)

God and peace,
Vanessa :)

Snow
05-03-2005, 10:55 PM
Vanessa... I just want to check and see if anyone responded to you. It's been a really long time since I went and I'm sure there are people here that can give you much better directions than I can. And of course if it's okay if you ask... but you're right to have them answer you by email. It's not that the directions are hard to find out on your own, we just don't like to make it easy. *lol*

Vanessa
05-04-2005, 08:37 PM
thanksx deb for replaying.. I've gotten a response from a PGer here..thanks again :) email is the best way :)

God and peace,
Vanessa :)

Irelandlive
05-05-2005, 04:06 PM
I'm travelling to OK later this month and seem to remember someone having visited 'the gates' of Garth's home there. Can anyone please tell me what the address is.

Jacqui

Garthmedic
05-05-2005, 04:44 PM
I'm travelling to OK later this month and seem to remember someone having visited 'the gates' of Garth's home there. Can anyone please tell me what the address is.

Jacqui

As Snow stated, we do not allow this information to be viewed in the open. Please reply with PM's or emails.

--spud--:)