PDA

View Full Version : The video: Georgia Rain info from gactv.com

Vanessa
04-18-2005, 10:48 PM
I hope that this is alright to post here, but I saw this info on gactv.com:

TRISHA YEARWOOD FILMING "GEORGIA RAIN" VIDEO IN THE RED DIRT OF GEORGIA
Trisha Yearwood is currently in Georgia filming a video for her long awaited new single "Georgia Rain." She shared a little about the new video: "The song is about young love, and there were certain things that I didn't want to show in the video," she said. "I don't think you literally need to show teenagers making out in a truck. The treatment that we decided to go with is really a performance, and we're shooting on the red dirt roads of Georgia." With a smile, she added, "I basically said, 'Make me look fabulous!'"

God and peace,
Vanessa :)

trixie1717
04-19-2005, 06:57 AM
Thank you for posting that here. Surprisingly, it was posted at ty.com (and not deleted) the other day! I'm very excited to see the final product. Oh--there is a picture on the boards at ty.com from the Jasper County newspaper of the filming. You should take a look...she looks fabulous!

ProducerJ
04-19-2005, 07:53 AM
Interesting... this is the exact same copy as what's on Trisha's site in the news section, except the GAC thing doesn't mention she said all this at the CMT awards. Wonder who was not giving the credit to who here?

J.

ProducerJ
04-19-2005, 07:59 AM
OMG, allow me to answer my own question.... I "googled" part of the quote with the with a smile she added and that is verbatim from the CMT site! Which I guarantee you had it first.

So then Ty.com posted it in the news section, and GAC apparently ripped it off from there, not realizing the original source was their competition.

Neil, Neil, Neil! If you're going to copy and paste from another website, at least be smart enough to change the most obvious phrasing.

Ok, my journalistic rant for the day is done.

J.

sandis
04-19-2005, 05:07 PM
from CW (not like they don't have plenty of new pictures to use.... :p):

http://www.countryweekly.com/stories/scene/63039

TRISHA GOES HOME FOR HER NEW VIDEO

Trisha Yearwood
It may have been three years since the release of Trisha Yearwood's last new music, but "Georgia Rain," the debut single from her upcoming new album, Jasper County, is definitely worth the wait. Her performance of the tune got a standing ovation at the recent CMT Video Awards, and Trisha is in her native Georgia now, shooting a video for the powerful song. Her only requirement of the video treatment? "Make me look fabulous!" she exclaims. Set against the Georgia red clay back roads, she should look stunning. Unfortunately, the album's not due until Sept. 13, so the single and video will have to be enough for eager fans until then.

Published on: 04/19/2005