PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Chris Gaines

redstrokes77
08-03-1999, 02:45 AM
Okay Guys, let's put our thinking caps on! Since "Chris" is going to chat on Yahoo I thought it might be a good idea if we <B>ALL</B> got together and thought up some questions for "Chris" .I figure if we <B>ALL</B> had a list of questions it would help in several ways.<P>1) Once we get over the "Shock" of getting to chat with Chris at least we'd have something "intellegent" to ask.<BR>2) We'd have a choice of questions to ask<BR>3) Garth would appreciate it if <B>WE</B> the fans directed the questions to <B> CHRIS</B> directly and <B>NOT</B> to Garth!<BR>4) I can imagine a bunch of non-Garth/Chris folks who might spoil the evening for him so if the questions were specific to Chris .It would help us all learn more about him<BR>5) Who knows Chris better than <B>WE</B> do? ;)<BR>6) I gives us <B>ALL</B> a chance to ask Chris a question... some of us may not be able to get through so it would be nice to see <B>OUR</B> questions asked<BR>7) It would be <B>FUN</B> to see all the questions we could come up with and we can ask Chris the best ones!....try to keep it clean girls!!!<P>What do ya'll think? You can e-mail me privately if you want or just post them here! Let's make Garth/Chris feel right at home on his chat and don't forget to wish him a Happy Birthday!! deb redstrokes77@yahoo.com<P><BR>N

BigGfan4life
08-03-1999, 02:54 AM
Cheryl, very good topic :D Yes, we all need to think of some very good questions to ask, and I think you came up with some good guidelines too :) Ok, I am thinking about this very hard...but this early in the morning its hard to come up with anything!! I'll get back to you on this.... :)N

BigGfan4life
08-03-1999, 02:54 AM
Oops :o Sorry, you aren't Cheryl :oN

Pilgrim
08-03-1999, 03:14 AM
LOL Shannon :o can happen to the best :)<BR>Yep! i think we should think about some good queations, like who is his wife ;)<BR>I will think of some and maybe post them if they are good enough :D<P>BrianN

garthbrooksfanatic77
08-03-1999, 04:26 AM
HMMM...trying to think of some questions. How about "Do you ever brush your hair out of your face?" <P>Just because it looks like he really needs to in the Lost In You Video!N

Eternity4U
08-03-1999, 04:40 AM
I am pretty darn sure the questions will be answered by Garth not Chris. I think he is only doing this as he will on Leno , as a way to inform the public.<P>He may even himself say just garth, but he will answer questions regarding the character. that is how most of these chats work. Been there done that. <P><BR>then only give info and only answer ahead of time the most obvious of questions. <P>they are also give a time limit on how long to take in answering questions. <P>There will even be a forum moderator, perhaps from vh1 or his record company that will be Calling the shots for that evening. We will be the audiance and you need to enter into chat in a prercise manner at just the right time. Otherwise we will only be able to view him chatting online and not be able to input our questions due to over crowding.<P>Most questions are taken or typed in then they will answer it. Or they only allow a few and for a very short time to ask one question. they even have a delay button ( as a delete) so if one were to get on and be mean to GArth or say terrbile things about (chris gaines) they will know beforehand the delay button. <P>Garth will be available but for 30 min or 45min. If I am correct people from all over the world would be able to ask questions. so they will take at random people from different areas, states etc.<P><BR>yes it should be very very cool and interesting. let us hope on of us gets on and ask a ? <P><BR>good luck all <BR>blessings diana elizabethN

garthbrooksfanatic77
08-03-1999, 05:10 AM
Thanks for the info Eternity4UN

BigGfan4life
08-03-1999, 01:06 PM
Hey, I thought of one! :D I was thinking about this a lot at work today, because I was bored :o So, here's what I would ask: "What was your reaction the first time you looked in the mirror and saw Chris Gaines?" <BR>I would love to know what he thought...I'm sure that he never thought he could look so different! :)N

Ladyg
08-03-1999, 01:48 PM
Perfect question!!! I would like to know the answer to that myself!<P>Peace<P>DebbieN

Paula
08-03-1999, 03:02 PM
<B>Deb</B>,<P>I think this is a great idea. If we could all develop a core list of questions, then we might have a shot at getting some of them answered.<P>One I came up with was: There has been a lot of press on the tracks of your upcoming album and which artists' styles they most resemble. Who were some of your influences that you brought to the character of Chris Gaines, both in the music and in the "look"?<P>PaulaN

majmom
08-03-1999, 05:02 PM
Great Idea!! And good questions so far, too. I haven't thought of one yet, but it'll come to me! Keep 'em comin' !<BR>KerryN

majmom
08-04-1999, 12:37 PM
Reading the other posts made me think of two questions:<BR>Who is the band that will be performing with Garth/Chris on the specials and such, and is this the same band that backs Chris up in his solo career?<BR>We are starting to care about Chris and don't want him to die in the movie - what will be his fate?<P>KerryN

Brits
08-05-1999, 06:54 AM
O.K., the questions that we have so far are:<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Do you ever brush your hair out of your face?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>What was your reaction the first time you looked in the mirror and saw Chris Gaines?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>There has been a lot of press on the tracks of your upcoming album and which artists' styles they most resemble. Who were some of your influences that you brought to the character of Chris Gaines, both in the music and in the "look"?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Who is the band that will be performing with Garth/Chris on the specials and such, and is this the same band that backs Chris up in his solo career?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>My question is:<P>Is Chris involved seriously with anyone? Does he have a wife? A fiancée? A girlfriend? A boyfriend?<P>HazelN

Brits
08-05-1999, 06:57 AM
Woops, I missed one! Sorry Kerry...<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>We are starting to care about Chris and don't want him to die in the movie - what will be his fate?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>HazelN

redstrokes77
08-05-1999, 09:40 AM
Okay you guys let's keep this thing rollin!<P>What are your favorite: foods, movies, books,music<P>Your parents were both athletes: did you excel in any sports?<P>Which people do you admire?<P>Were you alone in the car when it crashed?<P><B> who does your hair??????</B><BR>N

BigGfan4life
08-05-1999, 11:25 AM
LOL!!!! :DN

kristen166
08-05-1999, 02:08 PM
Since he was near death when he was in the car crash, maybe we could ask if he had a outer life experience? like when you body supposedly floats around and you see your body, I hear this not only happens to people who die for a few secs then are recesutated, but to people who are very close to being dead? :)<P>Or maybe that is a pretty deep question??N

majmom
08-05-1999, 04:54 PM
Speaking of "significant others", is there someplace we can sign up to get Lost In You?? (there goes that evil twin again!) &lt;weg&gt; hehehe...<P>KerryN

boppityboo
08-05-1999, 07:19 PM
Wow, all awesome questions! Deb, roflmao on the Who Does Your Hair question. I want so bad to take a pair of scissors and cut the bangs so we can see his beautiful eyes, brown contacts and all. :) You guys are so clever, I can't think of any good questions.<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N