PDA

View Full Version : Trisha interview - ACCESS HOLLYWOOD

mrsmproudly
04-12-2005, 08:09 AM
Hi - I saw over at ty.com that Trisha is being interviewed on Access Hollywood today/tonight - in the Pittsburgh area..it is channel 4 at 12:30 Eastern and i think also at 10 later although I am not sure which channel. Do a google search for Access Hollywood...she talks about the awards show.. IT is on the boards - not posted like info her fans would want.. Why all the secrecy - other than last night - tell us where and when so we can catch our woman - it's been a long 3 years!! I hope her board takes lessons from the planet.. btw - thank GOD Trisha was there to sing with a) non-ripped clothes on..b)REAL TALENT and c) class - something that show needed - what is up with all the cussing/vulgarity???- it sure isn't my Mama's country music anymore!! Clean it up guys and gals!!! Trisha was AMAZING THOUGH!!

Garth_FANtasizer
04-12-2005, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the heads-up.

For those in my area (Sue, Wendy...) it is on at 10:30 PM, WNLO Adelphia cable Ch. 16

~Ann~

mrsmproudly
04-12-2005, 12:46 PM
Sorry I posted this about the interview being today in Pitts - they run a day behind on the afternoon broadcast - so ck out www.accesshollywood.com
and see where/when she's on in your area
bummer....have to wait till tonight
have to go watch the tape of last night's performance again!

PJ
04-12-2005, 04:19 PM
Thanks for posting - unfortunately it airs at 1130 AM here so I missed it.

ProducerJ
04-12-2005, 04:44 PM
Hey Guys --

Access Hollywood was one of the TV outlets that was set up backstage... a woman in a beautiful green dress appeared to be the interviewer, LOL - I don't watch the show, but I know it wasn't Nancy O'Dell <G>

She should be showing up a LOT of places - including syndicated radio, CMT and assorted print outlets... Neil Haislop's reporter was there, Margy from Launch.com, Westwood 1... She's out there now!

J.

TrishaNGarthFan
04-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Ann~

Thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna nap so I can stay up that late.

Sue

jagnikhah
04-12-2005, 07:57 PM
I just saw the interview, it was pretty good. Here is a summary. It was said that she has been laying low but has no regrets. She explained that she has been able to put 100 percent into the relationship with Garth for the past 3 years and its been wonderful. The announcer says she enjoys the quiet life together on their farm in OK and asked what they normally do. She said live evolves around...the girls are busy. They also addressed all the tabloid rumors. The announcer said she has a new cd and tour this fall but that this time around her career is not her top priority. Trisha said "Before, my life had to accomodate my career. Now my career has to accomodate my life."

Heather

dlr5
04-12-2005, 09:12 PM
Loved that last quote---her career has to accommodate her life! I was like WOW when she said that. That a huge change for her. I'm so happy for her!

wmcinnis
04-12-2005, 09:20 PM
Trisha said "Before, my life had to accomodate my career. Now my career has to accomodate my life."

That's so nice to hear, just shows what a good place she's at her life....that's so great!:D
Thanks Heather for posting that for us.
-Susan-

Jen19
04-13-2005, 12:41 PM
Nancy did introduce the clip the interview seemd to be at the hall of fame. but I could be wrong. It was a short but good interview, I loved the last line.

that last sound bit was great.. good she know who and what she is and wants now.

JEN

sandis
04-13-2005, 01:17 PM
Trisha also had a short bit on CMT Insider last night, with Katie Cook, aside from being shown during rehearsals, etc. :)

I'm betting Insider is repeated this week, as well. ;)

-sandi