PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Guest

ADcrzy4GB
04-11-2005, 10:19 PM
omg!!! did you all see who the surprise guest was on the cmt music awards just a second ago??!!!!

TRISHA:D!!!

she sang "georgia rain" and she looked incredible!!!

*AMANDA BROOKE*

ps. i taped it if anyone missed it.

gloria07m
04-11-2005, 10:47 PM
She looked great!

Mysassy
04-12-2005, 01:06 AM
Dang... Of all times I didn't have CMT on...

PJ
04-12-2005, 01:10 AM
For others who were surprised, you might want to check out the Trisha forum in the Other Artists. ;)

If it's like other CMT shows, it will most likely repeat.

Monica Lockhart
04-12-2005, 01:11 AM
It's re-playing now!!

Tune in.....:)

BLL
04-12-2005, 04:28 PM
It'll be on again tonight, 9pm est. I swear Garth is singing backup; John and I advanced the tape frame by frame and he agrees it looks like Garth on the far left, no hat, white untucked shirt.

PJ
04-12-2005, 05:16 PM
I'll go look on my tape, but I think if it was Garth there might have been a bigger reaction form the crowd or he would have been shown at least once.

PJ
04-12-2005, 06:49 PM
Ok, I've rewatched it and I don't think it's Garth for two reasons:

1. I have never seen Garth just stand there and sing with his arms by his sides without moving them or at least holding the mic stand.

2. In the radio version you can REALLY tell Garth's background vocals and I don't hear him during last night's live version.

Angels4BobSeger
04-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Trisha
was awesome on the CMT AWARDS. Georgia Rain was such a pretty song.

And she was so very pretty herself. When I saw her I was thinking.
Wonder if Garth was watching the CMT AWARDS.

Sandy

debra_garth
04-12-2005, 10:24 PM
When I watched last night I was overcome with excitement just hoping that Oh Gosh he might be...he could be..and then I thought that by the crowd's incredible applause that just MAYBE it was him! I don't think I have ever seen such a reception for her before, the crowd was really moved by her being there, her incredible voice, or her SEXY backup singer!! I just cannot see her wanting to do that, knowing the outcome! I mean, yeah, the crowd would be tore up, but that would take the spotlight off of her instantly!!!! I think that she knows the sort of "cheese" factor his showing up and performing at her big "come back" or whatever....nonetheless.....I was hoping and staring and enjoyed her performance that much more just thinking I could hear his voice!!! She did look beautiful, but I thought everyone was talking about weight LOSS?????? Same ol' same ol' to me!!!