PDA

View Full Version : new to this site

countrygirl070
04-10-2005, 02:21 PM
hi i have been a garth brooks fan for a very long time. I know that this is going to be a strange question but I have been out of the loop on Garth.
Is Trisha and Garth married now?? Was also wondering how old the kids are now. I want to brought up to speed on his personal life as much as possible with out being rude. LOL.. I miss him not touring and doing CDs any more.
Like I said I am new to this site I really love it though that it is free for the fans you can't find that any more with country stars.
thanks... countrygirl.. from georgia

Vanessa
04-10-2005, 04:25 PM
welcome to the Planet :) no Garth and Trisha aren't married. Taylor's 13, August's 11, Allie's 9.

God and peace,
Vanessa :)

Snow
04-10-2005, 06:01 PM
Yep, Garth and Sandy both have homes near each other in Oklahoma now so that they can both be involved with their daughter's lives. Garth's enjoying soccer games and cooking spaghetti. Garth and Trisha aren't married but I understand that she's at Garth's home quite a lot...... so maybe one day. She's pretty busy herself these days.

trigarthfan03
04-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Welcome to the Planet.:)-I haven't been on here that much lately and i'm sorry for that.Anyway,Vanessa pretty much answered all of your questions.I hope to see on here you more often.

Tiffany