PDA

View Full Version : Had a cool Garth dream last night.

luvsgarth62
02-23-2005, 04:07 PM
Guys,

I had a cool dream about Garth last night. I forgot how it started, but I'm assuming it had to do with the Loretta Lynn concert I'm going to Friday and the long possibility that he could be there, but he came by my house (I think) and we watched his concerts and I belive we listened to Billy Joel songs afterwards. Then I told him that all his fans really missed him and he said he knew that. I asked him if he ever goes to PlanetGarth and he said he did, and get this: He reads all the threads and he also had a screen name and he is a regular, that he participates in all the talking and stuff!! I told him that I wouldn't reveal his name unless he wanted me to. And I noticed that he had what looked to be a wedding ring on his right ring finger, but I don't think I had time to ask him about that. Isn't that a wild dream?:D

-Alicia

RisingStarTX
02-23-2005, 10:02 PM
Man i wish i could have been there to see that. That would be something, wouldnt it? To see the man of the hour back and doing what he does best. I would think that he goes and see's what his fans say and what they believe. That is a really cool dream though alicia.RSTX

Jude
02-26-2005, 01:38 PM
A few years ago I was in hospital. I had a dream that Garth came into visit me arriving by helicopter at 2am!!! Being in the UK he is not as well known as in the US so he had to sweet talk them into letting him in out of hours. I think it was "Yes M'am" that did it and he came in and sang and the whole ward was up and dancing.

Garth was known after that!!!

Jude