PDA

View Full Version : Contact

IrishChick
02-19-2005, 05:01 PM
Does anyone one know an email or address i can write to Garth and thank him. His music has helped me through a lot especially The Dance as i danced with my fiancee to Tomorrow Never Comes and a few weeks later he died in Iraq I was soo angry then when i played The Dance at his funeral I wasnt angry anymore I started grieving without the anger, I know it sounds strange but if i was to remember anything about him it would be the dance we had under the stars and him telling me he would always love me. It hurts but I remember the good times and i think i would still be in bits if i didnt hear The Dance. My fiancee died because of september 11th and im soo proud of him and everyone who comes on this site never take for granted who u have cus u can lose them. I dont want sympathy i just want to thank Garth before i heard the dance i couldnt live without my fiancee and i thought about taking my own life, then i heard the dance and cried for the first time when it was at his funeral. It saved me.

sarah
xx

Paula
02-19-2005, 07:17 PM
I'm so sorry about your fiance. I'm glad The Dance is helping you through the grieving process. The only address we have for Garth is in care of his management company:

GB Management
1111 17th Ave South
Nashville, TN 37212

Paula

IrishChick
02-20-2005, 05:05 AM
thanks ill write a letter today yea it is helping most people get through it by talking i dont i get through it with music lol but i prefer it this way.

sarah
xx