02-15-2005, 12:07 AM
From Trisha herself, heard on the Reba special currently airing on XM:

- Single in April, album to follow.

That's a quote.

More to come.
J.

ProducerJ
02-15-2005, 12:08 AM
They asked her what the first Reba album she brought was and Trisha said it was vinyl and had the song "Why Do You Want What You Can't Have" on it. (She couldn't remember the album name.)

ProducerJ
02-15-2005, 12:11 AM
One of the ditzy co-hosts said "my audience would kill me if I didn't ask you when you're getting married." Trisha just laughed and said, "I'd need to know that before I tell all of you" or something to that effect.

They never mentioned Garth by name, asked if she'd tour, or mentioned last night's benefit.

She also said "Late summer, early fall for the album."

Turning this show off now - Sandi you can fill me in tomorrow. :p

TammyLS
02-15-2005, 02:09 PM
This was a Great show! I loved listening to Reba talk about her music, her tv show, her clothing line--very cool! I also really enjoyed hearing Terri Clarks comments about Reba, she's so sweet. And Trisha--What to say, but Wow! I Love listening to her talk, let alone sing! I loved hearing her talk about her admiration for Reba and her story about standing in line for Rebas autograph again-so cute! And hearing that the album has been turned in and is Ready was Awesome! It's in, with a single in April--YES! An album in late summer/early fall-YES! Now-for that Tour!!! I can't WAIT!

I absolutely Loved her answer to the marriage question-she's fun! Laughing-- "you know I'll need to know that one before you do--I don't know! More laughter! To fun! And Rebas response--good answer, good answer! Ok, I loved it, it was a fun 2 hours!

sandis
02-15-2005, 03:43 PM
Hehehe... Tammy already did!! :D

Yeah, they couldn've asked better questions of everyone, including Reba... but it was a fun show...and it was fun just to hear Trisha on the radio again, by herself. :D April's only 2 months away! Yeah, yeah... I know that can change... don't be a party pooper!! :p

-sandi

ProducerJ
02-15-2005, 06:24 PM
ok, am I the only person annoyed by the obnoxious hosts?

sandis
02-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Hey, I said they could have asked better questions!! :p And they were obnoxious... but I love Reba (she's why I listen to country), and you know how I feel about Trisha. :D

Sorry, babe!! :D :D :D

-sandi

ProducerJ
02-15-2005, 06:43 PM
oh... I thought "couldn've" was East Coast slang for couldn't...

well good. I tried to check out reba.com but didn't find anything resembling general reba discussion. . .
J.

sandis
02-15-2005, 07:28 PM
:eek:

Fine... that's what I get for not proofreading before I post... I meant to say they COULD'VE asked--as in COULD HAVE.

#-o

-sandi

Trishaluvr
03-08-2005, 11:03 AM
It was great listening to that radio show online. I needed to hear it from Trisha herself and I did. It just bit that they didn't ask her to sing some of Georgia Rain on the show. I know it was a special on Reba but come on now. I would have loved to hear it.

I know how Trisha felt when she got her chance to meet Reba. Trisha said on the show that when she got up to Reba that she couldn't say hello. I know that feeling from when I met Trisha backstage in 1994. I couldn't say anything. I have been listening to her since 1991. When She's In Love With the Boy first came out the exact same day I was just like wow this female has a great voice, and ever since then I have listened to Trisha's music. I would blast the radio every time a Trisha song came on.

Anyways, the album is complete, and Trisha told Reba that she's getting ready to be up in Reba's face. I laughed at that part. Anyways, this album had been worth the wait. I'm glad to see that she took her time getting it done. Now Trisha will have another project to be proud of. I can't wait for the new album. I know it'll be great because it's Trisha.

Thanx,
Stephanie