PDA

View Full Version : new clips

jagnikhah
02-03-2005, 11:03 AM
Hey someone just posted a link on ty.com to hear clips of 4 new trisha songs. You can also vote for them. Its so good to hear new music from her.

Heather

TammyLS
02-03-2005, 11:15 AM
Yeah, Sara's website put up 4 Trisha clips to tune test--Hopefully they do well--we need more support though to get them up over 90%!!! The four songs are absolutely Fabulous!!! I tell you, they are Amazing!! If you have the chance, please visit countrytunes.com...go to tunetesters(you have to register) and then you get to hear 4 Trisha song clips,after listening to each clip you vote on it, then you listen to the next clip! Let's show Radio that we WANT TRISHA MUSIC!!!

Rooster
02-03-2005, 11:33 AM
You just made my day, Heather! :D

jagnikhah
02-03-2005, 01:05 PM
I made mp3's out of the clips if anyone wants them to download let me know.

Heather

Wsitarski
02-04-2005, 10:45 AM
I made mp3's out of the clips if anyone wants them to download let me know.

Heather
I would love to hear them my e-mail is gbfan7365@adelphia.net
Thanks Wendy

Garth_FANtasizer
02-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Wendy,

Here is the link to Heather's clips:

Listen to "Georgia Rain" and tell me if you think that is Garth singing backup.

~Ann

** edited out the link at the owners request**

Wsitarski
02-04-2005, 11:32 AM
Wendy,

Listen to "Georgia Rain" and tell me if you think that is Garth singing backup.

~Ann~

Ann, that is what I was thinking.

wmcinnis
02-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Thanks so much Heather.:)
-Susan-

dlr5
02-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Anne I think it's Garth too! AWWWW......I feel all warm and fuzzy!

Diane

ProducerJ
02-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Ok, I can't get them to play. Am I too late? And who is this Heather person and why does she have clips of songs that aren't released yet? Did the record label police bust her? I wanna hear!

LOL
J.

ProducerJ
02-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Oh ok, I just re-read and realized that Heather is a member here. I'm so confused. I should visit Trisha's site.

J.

BLL
02-05-2005, 03:12 PM
I think it is Garth on Georgia Rain- and possibly on River of You as well.

ProducerJ
02-05-2005, 07:57 PM
Ok, so which song did y'all vote for as a single? I'm thinking Pistol might be the closest sounding thing to a radio single, although I wasn't crazy about it.

I vote yes to it being Garth on Georgia Rain.
J.

jagnikhah
02-05-2005, 08:05 PM
My favorite was Georgia Rain and I too think its Garth singing on it.

May_G&T_fan
02-07-2005, 12:53 PM
Oh I feel bad now having heard the songs, I figured that because they were out to be rated as a single that Trisha had to be the one behind it. If it's any concilation to Trisha we love all the songs!! :) If MCA did this w/o Trisha knowing then that's not a very good sign. I hope Trisha's not upset at us for listening to them.

marissa

ProducerJ
02-07-2005, 06:36 PM
I'm not sure where the thought came that Trisha is upset at anyone for listening to them, but let me just put this perspective on it:

MCA is in complete control on when and if we ever hear Trisha music. Every song you ever hear on the radio goes through a bunch of focus groups / research / call outs, and I'd venture to say that 99% of the time, the artist has no idea who is hearing what.

If you want to help Trisha - you will go to Tunetesters.com and vote for one of her songs. Doesn't really matter WHICH one you like. The record label is trying to guage interest in Trisha's music. If the site doesn't get very much feedback, it's going to look like no one cares whether Trisha ever has another single on the radio again. And then we'll NEVER get this album.

J.

May_G&T_fan
02-07-2005, 06:58 PM
J, my comment about Trisha being upset about her songs being out came from a post I thought Tammy had posted saying Trisha was not happy about it, but I don't see it here anymore.
But what you said makes sense, thanks for giving us a insight.

Carol Ann
02-08-2005, 09:38 AM
May, you weren't seeing things because I also saw Tammy's post about Trisha being upset the songs were out there, and now the post is gone. I was wondering how Tammy knows Trisha isn't happy the songs are there. Lately there have been some rumblings popping up and then disappearing from Trisha's site with respect to her new CD and I wonder if there is more going on behind the scenes with her and the label then we know about?

Carol

Carol Ann
02-08-2005, 09:42 AM
And now the whole thread at TY.com about the four new songs is completely gone. There were several pages of posts and now it's been deleted. Obviously something isn't right about these songs being "out there".

Carol

Monica Lockhart
02-08-2005, 10:24 AM
May, you weren't seeing things because I also saw Tammy's post about Trisha being upset the songs were out there, and now the post is gone. I was wondering how Tammy knows Trisha isn't happy the songs are there. Lately there have been some rumblings popping up and then disappearing from Trisha's site with respect to her new CD and I wonder if there is more going on behind the scenes with her and the label then we know about?

Carol

Tammy's post was deleted at her request.

Moni

TammyLS
02-08-2005, 10:37 AM
Yes, I had posted something that I knew, and then due to some other things, I asked to have it deleted, and Moni was kind enough to do so, as I shouldn't have said anything about it on a public forum. I apologize.