PDA

View Full Version : Brett Michaels--J.!!!

sandis
01-24-2005, 11:04 PM
I keep forgetting to mention, J., that I finally heard--well, actually saw--the new song/video with Brett Michaels!

I really like it, it's very different (obviously) than his stuff with Poison, and he sounds great. :D At least.. I thought so....

And you know, I never thought I'd see another pair of baby blues like Garth's on someone other than him... but wow. :eek: Brett could almost give him a run for his money. ;)

-sandi

ProducerJ
01-25-2005, 08:12 AM
Oh I'm glad you mentioned that. We FINALLY got a copy of the single last week and I need to ingest it.

I really like it! Where did you see the video? GAC or CMT? And is Jessica in it with him?

J.

sandis
01-25-2005, 01:23 PM
I saw the video on GAC, during the show that Kylie Harris does--"Edge of Country"? At least I think it was that. Jessica wasn't in it, that I remember... I was too stunned that I was seeing the video! LOL I have yet to hear the song on the radio anywhere, clearly....

Can't wait for you to play it!!! hint, hint :D

A.J. should have put Patty in "Monday Morning Church" with him... she totally makes the song.

And wow... if I see Nelly and Tim one more time... :rolleyes:

-Sandi :D

ProducerJ
02-25-2005, 09:21 AM
Ok... here is my funny phone call of yesterday....

XM is doing a big industry event next week at the CMHOF, and although we didn't invite artists, since it's CRS week, and our biggest corporate big wigs are in town, a bunch of people are bringing artists along (including The Grascals, Phil Vassar, Buddy Jewell, etc. etc.)

So yesterday I get the phone call that says... Joyce... Brett Michaels would like to come to your party... would that be all right?

Hey, I'm going to his party next week, I guess he can come to mine! It's going to be a VERY interesting night.

J.

sandis
02-25-2005, 09:30 AM
:eek:

You may just be getting a phone call saying "Joyce, Sandi would like to come to your party... would that be all right?" ;)

-sandi