PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Betsy

ruffroundedges
01-14-2005, 11:38 AM
Does anyone know where his sister is today??

Skydancer
01-14-2005, 07:55 PM
Wow... I haven't posted here in a little while! Welcome ruffroundedges!

Didn't his sister do a solo album at one time called "Betsy??" I know it that was quite some time ago, but I have always been curious as to how it sounds but have never quite seemed to have been able to find it. She was great when she played in his band.

Where she is now? I am sorry, but I don't know... Maybe somebody else here does though...

Take heart,
Sky

Paula
01-14-2005, 08:51 PM
There have been a few discussions over the years about Betsy and her career AG. This thread (http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116710) contains a lot of information that might be helpful in your quest. It seems to me she moved to somewhere in the Northwest.

Paula

sandis
01-14-2005, 09:11 PM
WOW!!! :eek: That's so awesome!! :)

Hmmm.... we need to get Rachael to come back... :D

-sandi

wmcinnis
01-15-2005, 07:16 AM
Hmmm.... we need to get Rachael to come back... :D

I agree Sandi.:D
Thanks for the link to that thread Paula, I hadn't seen that before.:)
-Susan-

Skydancer
01-16-2005, 03:59 AM
Yeah, it would be nice for Rachael to be able to give us the latest. :) And thanks for the link Paula!

She looks a lot like Colleen IMO. You can tell she was Colleen Brooks' daughter. It seems musical talent must have run in the family. :)

ruffroundedges
01-19-2005, 11:19 AM
I actually got a tape from her. She gave mea copy one of the demos and it is awesome. I used to keep in contact with her but lost contact a few years back when I moved. I also saw her show a few times when she was on the road. She was great!!!!!I became pretty good friends with her and miss talking with her. Once I was talking with Garth and he drew me directionS on how to get to her house when she lived in TN.. I threw them away and my Mom totally flipped she is a huge Garth fan so am I but I would rather just talk with him. Autographs are really not as great as the memories..Ya know

Wow... I haven't posted here in a little while! Welcome ruffroundedges!

Didn't his sister do a solo album at one time called "Betsy??" I know it that was quite some time ago, but I have always been curious as to how it sounds but have never quite seemed to have been able to find it. She was great when she played in his band.

Where she is now? I am sorry, but I don't know... Maybe somebody else here does though...

Take heart,
Sky

ruffroundedges
01-19-2005, 11:26 AM
I used to have the address of her address out on the west coast but she has moved. We used to keep in pretty good contact but I haven't been able to get in contact with her since her Mom passed. I am really wanting to find her.

There have been a few discussions over the years about Betsy and her career AG. This thread (http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116710) contains a lot of information that might be helpful in your quest. It seems to me she moved to somewhere in the Northwest.

Paula