PDA

View Full Version : Hat Question -Help!

scottbush1977
01-04-2005, 03:36 AM
Can anyone tell me what brand / stock number / item etc.. hat that Garth is wearing on the cover of the 'No Fences" and 'Beyond the Season" CD's??

Thanks!!

Rooster
01-04-2005, 09:34 AM
I'm clueless. But, I know we've talked about this before. I GUARANTEE if you use the search option you can find the answer you're looking for.

:)

ProducerJ
01-04-2005, 04:53 PM
I used to answer the email here at PG, and Garth's "hat" is a Stetson Beaver, black. (That question comes in a lot!) I can't swear that that's the one he's wearing on any particular cover, but at some point in his career he (allegedly) switched to predominantly wearing the black Beaver. Maybe if you look up that hat you can compare it to the photos you're interested in.

Hope that helps.
J.

BLL
01-04-2005, 08:46 PM
It's a Stetson, style 'Tyler', made of Beaver 5x felt. You can view it at the Stetson site, but you'll have to have it hand blocked 'Garth Style' to make it look like his. (Take a photo to your local millner, or have Stetson do it for you)

ADcrzy4GB
01-04-2005, 11:34 PM
BLL....thats what i was thinking ...a stetson tyler. i found a picture of it on the stetson website.

i'll attach the picture but here is the link to the website i found it on...

http://www.qualityhats.com/stetson01.htm

*AMANDA BROOKE*

jagnikhah
01-04-2005, 11:39 PM
Yeah Tyler was what I was thinking also. I think I read in an old interview where he said that is what he wore.