PDA

View Full Version : Tim McGraw fan club member?

allisonv7
12-29-2004, 12:45 PM
Is anyone here in the Tim McGraw fan club? Apparently there was something in some newsletter that fan club members get that says Tim is going to be at Jamboree in the Hills this year...it's in July. My and my friends are itching to know if this is true. So if you're in the club or know someone who is I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me know.

Thanks!

allison.

sandis
12-29-2004, 01:09 PM
Alli... I don't see anything about Jamboree, but it looks like he'll be at Country Concert, which is also in July. Could it be that? I'll keep looking, though! :D

-sandi

http://www.countryconcert.com/schedule.htm

allisonv7
12-29-2004, 06:58 PM
Nope, I know he's definetly at Country Concert. Jamboree is a week or two after. Someone's mom swears she saw it in a fan club newsletter, we're just trying to confirm it. I've looked a few different places to no avail.

allison.

sandis
12-29-2004, 07:26 PM
Hmmm... it wasn't in the last newsletter... but I'll look again, in case I missed it.

Paula
12-29-2004, 08:56 PM
I remember reading something a few days ago on one of the country music sites I check out (countrynation, countrynow, cmt and gactv) about Tim being booked for some concert where they made the announcement way ahead of when they normally do because they couldn't believe they got him.

Paula

allisonv7
12-30-2004, 12:20 PM
That was probably Country Concert, it's been listed there for a couple weeks. It's also on Tim's website though I'm not sure where it was listed first. I can't seem to find anything on Jamboree in the Hills though.

allison.

sandis
12-30-2004, 01:09 PM
Me either... :(

I just went to their site... they have B&D, "just added"... and then Julie Roberts, Billy Ray, the Warren bros., Neil McCoy, and Brad Cotter. That's it.

Wanna know something funny? I went to Jamboree in 1993 with some girl friends... saw Wy there, and Trisha!!! :D

allisonv7
12-30-2004, 02:08 PM
Jamboree is so much fun :) I went to Country Concert all through high school and college because it's only about an hour from my house. Last year though I switched to Jamboree and had a great time. I'm excited already and it's not for 7 more months :p

allison.

sandis
12-30-2004, 02:23 PM
Jamboree is CRAZY!!!!

Oh, B&D were there in '93 also... and Hank Jr.... and Tammy Wynette. :( Wow. I'll have to find my pictures!! :D