PDA

View Full Version : DVD's????

kcorscadden
12-17-2004, 01:07 PM
I have noticed that Garth has many VHS format of various concerts that have been performed. Does anyone know if there are any on DVD. I have been around to all electronic stores, but all they seem to have is VHS. You would think they would have DVD's of his concerts (eg: Live in Central Park)

Thanks in advance.

phillygirl4garth
12-17-2004, 02:11 PM
As far as I know, there are no Garth items out on DVD. I know that many of us wish that there were.

Denise

rallport
01-16-2005, 01:30 PM
I have noticed that Garth has many VHS format of various concerts that have been performed. Does anyone know if there are any on DVD. I have been around to all electronic stores, but all they seem to have is VHS. You would think they would have DVD's of his concerts (eg: Live in Central Park)

Thanks in advance.
The "Live In Central Park" is one I've been looking for too.

gmrpinfold
05-12-2005, 07:49 PM
I have the Live at Croke Park on dvd

ultim8gamr
05-17-2005, 10:05 PM
i read somewhere that garth brooks stopped production of all albums on the limited series when that came out and that after they sold that was it, until the 10 year aniversary of each album when it would be released with DVD extras. Dont' quote me about that but i am pretty sure that that's what i read. Only its been 10 years since many of his CDs first were published and they have not yet come out on DVD. I plan on converting some of the concerts that i have to DVD via my mac and imovie, but it will be hard to get good sound quailty due to the age of the VHS tapes that they are on.