PDA

View Full Version : Garth & Trisha Moments

SidleSmile
12-09-2004, 02:30 PM
Hi all!

I'm new here, but made this little video montage of Garth and Trisha for the Trisha message board and was encouraged over this way so...without further ado...here it is:

http://www.angelfire.com/al4/trisha_garth/WATWVid.wmv

Hope you enjoy!

Jessi

sandis
12-09-2004, 02:33 PM
Jessi!!

I'm so glad you came over to PG to share this UNBELIEVABLE clip you made!!! I know everyone here will love it just as much. :D :D :D

Welcome to PG!!!

-Sandi

Carol Ann
12-09-2004, 03:34 PM
Thanks, Jessi, for that beautiful clip. I saw it at Trisha's site but it's nice of you to let everyone here share in it as well. I can't help but smile when I see those two perform together, but more than that, I have to say I've never seen the kind of chemistry those two have in any other performers. They are magical together.

Carol

Jen19
12-09-2004, 03:59 PM
Thanks, Jessi, for that beautiful clip. I saw it at Trisha's site but it's nice of you to let everyone here share in it as well. I can't help but smile when I see those two perform together, but more than that, I have to say I've never seen the kind of chemistry those two have in any other performers. They are magical together.

Carol

IT DIDN'T WORK FOR ME,

SidleSmile
12-09-2004, 04:00 PM
Thanks sandis!

Carol Ann, thank you too, and I totally agree about Trisha & Garth's chemistry...it's definitely one of a kind!

Jen19, I'm not sure why some people have problems with it and some don't. It's on an angelfire site so it's possible that your anti-virus software is blocking the d/l...you may need an update on your player too as someone pointed out over at TY.com. Are you right clicking it and selecting "save target as"?

Jessi

May_G&T_fan
12-09-2004, 04:19 PM
Hi Sidle, it's "May Ty fan", from Trisha's board, I just saw that again & all I can say is WOW! That's so awesome that you know how to do that! And Garth and Trisha, please, they're amazing! We really need new Garth and Trisha stuff, don't we?!

marissa

Garth_FANtasizer
12-09-2004, 05:26 PM
I can't stop watching this! It's like a love story unfolding before your eyes. They are so awesome together.

Amazing video! You rock, Jessi! Welcome to PG!

~Ann~

SidleSmile
12-09-2004, 06:21 PM
I can't stop watching this! It's like a love story unfolding before your eyes. They are so awesome together.

Amazing video! You rock, Jessi! Welcome to PG!

~Ann~

Aww! Ann...<blushes> You are seriously too kind! <g> I had a blast making it, honestly...they are so fun to watch that I was just *slaving* away having to rewatch and rewatch all those clips. Yeah right! Hehe...I was having a ball! Anyway, thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed it! G&T totally deserve all the credit though...they'd make *anything* look good!

Also, marissa...we most definitely *always* need new G and T stuff!

Oh and here's a thought...if anyone else has trouble with it opening...try going here: http://www.angelfire.com/al4/trisha_garth/main.html to my site and then just right clicking the link and saving it from there.

Jessi

ladyravenbird
12-09-2004, 06:52 PM
You know what the biggest thing I have noticed is...... before he was with her he was all about the Fans, everything he did onstage was for them and you could feel it. You can see now that with her his center is with her. Thats always nice, I have that every day with my man. Garth has always been happy.... it is Just that the focus of his happiness changed from Fans to Trisha. And Yes the Transition was Hard to. You could tell with Chris Gains. That was definatly an outlet for him. He even said so himself. I am just glad he is happy.
Ladyraven

Garthmedic
12-09-2004, 07:20 PM
Ok- THAT WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!

Thank you so much for creating and sharing that with us.

--spud--:)

Paula
12-09-2004, 08:03 PM
Thank you so much for sharing that with us! That was amazing. You are very talented.

I just loved it when he made her share the microphone.

Welcome to PG!

Paula

fuzzwuzz
12-09-2004, 11:46 PM
Thank you! :)

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
12-10-2004, 02:36 AM
I keep getting this message page when I cllick on your link :( .....

""Angelfire does not allow direct linking
from offsite, non-Angelfire pages,
to files hosted on Angelfire.

This practice of 'remote linking' reduces
our ability to serve out the homepages
of our members quickly and efficiently. ""

.....but it was very nice of you to be willing to share. thanks and welcome to the Planet :D

CC

AussieFan65
12-10-2004, 02:50 AM
Ok- THAT WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!

Thank you so much for creating and sharing that with us.

--spud--:)

So ummm Spud, good to see you held back on telling us exactly how you felt about this. LOL

As I said on TY.com, Jessi this is fabbo. When's the next one?? ;)

Lynette

sandis
12-10-2004, 06:00 AM
I keep getting this message page when I cllick on your link :( .....

""Angelfire does not allow direct linking
from offsite, non-Angelfire pages,
to files hosted on Angelfire.

This practice of 'remote linking' reduces
our ability to serve out the homepages
of our members quickly and efficiently. ""

.....but it was very nice of you to be willing to share. thanks and welcome to the Planet :D

CC

I think that's so we don't crash the angelfire server... LOL. :D

Have you tried right clicking, and "save target as"?

-Sandi

Rooster
12-10-2004, 08:27 AM
VERY kewl! Thanks! :)

SidleSmile
12-10-2004, 03:44 PM
You guys are all very kind to post your thoughts on my little Trisha & Garth vidlet! Thanks again to all of you. The people at Planet Garth are definitely a friendly group of people!

Lyn, the next one? *L* Who knows...you got some more clips for me? <g>

~Jessi

Teach
12-10-2004, 05:03 PM
Jessi, you are a genius. I had the same trouble as CC but I copied the URL and pasted it in my address box and it played with no problem. I have already watched it four times. It is almost like my own Garth concert. Thanks so much for sharing it with us here at PG. :D

Mary Ann

wmcinnis
12-11-2004, 06:43 AM
Jessi, thank you so much for sharing that with us here:) That was awesome.....I've watched it 3 times now and it just makes me smile....they look so darn good together.:)
-Susan-

SidleSmile
12-31-2004, 05:23 AM
For anyone who would like to see my *new* Garth and Trisha video (set to Garth's A Friend In Me this time), you can go to my T&G page here:

http://www.angelfire.com/al4/trisha_garth/main.html

Scroll down and it's the first link.

It has been tested by my trusty sidekicks at TY.com and deemed safe for viewing by G&T fans!

~Jessi

AussieFan65
12-31-2004, 06:29 AM
STILL GRINNING :D

Oh and it's upgraded to PHENOMENALLY AWESOME!!!!

Lynette :)

wmcinnis
12-31-2004, 06:33 AM
Oh my God Jessi, thank you so much!!:) That was awesome and what a great way to start my day.:)
Thanks again for sharing it with us here.
-Susan-

sandis
12-31-2004, 02:15 PM
I'm *STILL* loving it!!!! :D :D :D

-Sandi

May_G&T_fan
12-31-2004, 09:43 PM
You've out done yourself again, IT'S AMAZING! I love it!

:) marissa

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
01-01-2005, 02:05 AM
I think that's so we don't crash the angelfire server... LOL. :D

Have you tried right clicking, and "save target as"?

-Sandi

Sorry for the late reply.....thanks Sandi I "Saved target as", and it worked!:D

Excellent montage! Thank you SO MUCH SidleSmile!!!:D

CC

Garth_FANtasizer
01-01-2005, 11:53 AM
This is another wonderful piece of art, Jessi! Thanks again!

You've perfectly captured the strong friendship and deep respect they have for each other, that their true love was built upon.

Here is a challenge for you. What can you do to the song "Shameless?" Come on girl - knock my socks off! <g>

~Ann~

Paula
01-01-2005, 01:04 PM
Here is a challenge for you. What can you do to the song "Shameless?" Come on girl - knock my socks off! <g>I second that request.:)

Very cool montage...and another capture of them sharing a mike.:D

Paula

Jude
01-01-2005, 01:48 PM
wow, awesome

Welcome btw

Jude

SidleSmile
01-01-2005, 02:32 PM
I second that request.:)

Very cool montage...and another capture of them sharing a mike.:D

Paula
I'll see what I can come up with, K?

Also, thank you guys SO much for all the nice things you've had to say about the vids! It's definitely appreciated!

~Jessi

sandis
01-01-2005, 03:12 PM
Heeheeheee...

I can't wait to see just how you're going to work in Trisha with the infamous "Shameless" swivel.... :p

SidleSmile
01-04-2005, 04:15 AM
Heeheeheee...

I can't wait to see just how you're going to work in Trisha with the infamous "Shameless" swivel.... :p
Well, Sandi...here's your chance. The Shameless vid is finished, as requested. <g> You can find it here, as usual:

http://www.angelfire.com/al4/trisha_garth/main.html

Ann, this one's for you. Hope it hits the spot!

~Jessi

sandis
01-04-2005, 06:53 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I LOVE IT!!!!! :p

You're wonderful. Thanks for everything!!!! :D

-Sandi

AussieFan65
01-04-2005, 08:21 AM
Ann, this one's for you. Hope it hits the spot!

~Jessi

So ummm Ann, have you recovered yet?? ;)

Very very awesome Jessi, thank you. I just love how you have Trisha's oh so gorgeous face when Garth sings 'you'll be satisfied'. But then I love all of it.

Fabbo job :)

Lynette

Garth_FANtasizer
01-04-2005, 09:49 AM
I'm Shameless, when it comes to loving these Garth & Trisha fixes!

Bless you, Jessi! What a way to start my day! You've maintained your excellence in video montages with this one... actually exceded all expectations! Very cool! Thank you!

These videos should be on CMT. No kidding!

~Ann~

wmcinnis
01-04-2005, 11:14 AM
Wow Jessi, thanks again for another great video.:)
-Susan-

Paula
01-04-2005, 09:03 PM
Wow, very cool Jessi.

...and Lynette, I don't think Ann has recovered. Her response was much too tame...for Ann.:p

Paula

Paula
01-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Wow, very cool Jessi.

...and Lynette, I don't think Ann has recovered. Her response was much too tame...for Ann.:p

PaulaAnn, after reading some posts you made in other threads after the one you made above, I'm happy to see that you've recovered.:)

Paula

AussieFan65
01-05-2005, 08:39 AM
Ann, after reading some posts you made in other threads after the one you made above, I'm happy to see that you've recovered.:)

Paula

LOL Paula,

Yup I'm thinking you may be right there. But heaven help us if she watches it again. ;)

Lynette

Garth_FANtasizer
01-05-2005, 08:49 AM
I was trying to behave. I didn't want to scare Jessi away. If that had happened, she might have been afraid to make more juicy videos for us.

I guess I couldn't contain myself for long as you see in my other posts. The beast has surfaced.

~Ann~

SidleSmile
01-05-2005, 03:28 PM
LMAO! You guys are hilarious! Thanks for all the great things you had to say about the vid! I'm glad it was what you were hoping for, Ann! :)

~Jessi

AussieFan65
01-05-2005, 05:47 PM
I was trying to behave. I guess I couldn't contain myself for long as you see in my other posts. The beast has surfaced.

~Ann~

Oh please... Ann there is no fun in behaving ;)

Lynette...who is usually ROFLMAO at your comments

madam divine1
01-06-2005, 11:42 AM
"THUD"

OOPS!

OK! OK! I'm allright now 'cos I've just dusted myself off after getting up from my office floor!!

Oh My! I just saw the "shameless" and the "friend to me" vids and i'm all but hyperventillating over here!

All I can say is "MERCY"

oh and of couse I must say

THANK YOU JESSI!!!

Tina

gloria07m
01-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Jessi,
Those are fantastic! Very nicely done.

Gloria