PDA

View Full Version : GB License Plates

PJ
09-30-2004, 09:18 AM
I couldn't resist...saw this one in a parking lot last night. Anyone we know? ;)

Paula
09-30-2004, 09:27 AM
That is a very cool license plate.:) He definitely is a ray of sun!

Paula

Garth_FANtasizer
09-30-2004, 10:58 AM
Well, It can't be Dale's - Hers would say "CHRS-FAN" :D

~Ann~

sandis
09-30-2004, 02:24 PM
Nooo... but I think Amanda should post hers!!! :D

-Sandi

ADcrzy4GB
09-30-2004, 04:47 PM
heres my plates on my old truck...i do have em on my new truck now...i just dont have a picture yet!

*AMANDA BROOKE*

GBsgirl
09-30-2004, 06:36 PM
Amanda,

The licensce plates almost make up for the #24 sticker on your window. LOL

Pam
( A big Kasey Kahne fan)

phillygirl4garth
09-30-2004, 07:59 PM
Cool plates. I should get one too! Oh, wait....I might need a car first..LOL

Denise

sandis
09-30-2004, 08:52 PM
umm Amanda.. don't you have some pics from OK.... ;)

Pam_NDL
09-30-2004, 08:57 PM
heres my plates on my old truck...i do have em on my new truck now...i just dont have a picture yet!

*AMANDA BROOKE*
Amanda-- I have a picture of the plates on your truck when we were in Okla. You and Heather are sitting on your tailgate and the plates show below. It is one of my favorite pictures. It wasn't taken with a digital camera, so I'll have to ask Heather how to get it to you or post it because I don't know how. I'm a novice at this!

sandis
09-30-2004, 09:05 PM
Amanda-- I have a picture of the plates on your truck when we were in Okla. You and Heather are sitting on your tailgate and the plates show below. It is one of my favorite pictures. It wasn't taken with a digital camera, so I'll have to ask Heather how to get it to you or post it because I don't know how. I'm a novice at this!

I have that pic too... taken WITH my digital camera!!! LOL

Pam_NDL
09-30-2004, 10:56 PM
I have that pic too... taken WITH my digital camera!!! LOL

sorry Sandi-- I thought I took that pic my 35mm--but I have so many pics that I think I've forgottten who took what.

sandis
09-30-2004, 11:58 PM
Hey Pam, you probly took that pic too! :) I have lots of pics like 3 or 4 times... from different people! I don't want to post it w/o Amanda & Heather being ok w/it though. :)

ADcrzy4GB
10-01-2004, 05:46 PM
its cool with me:D i have that picture too!LOL! we took so many pictures. and i totally forgot about that one. i know i also have the one of me and GB by my truck but the license plates didnt turn out becuz it was so dark:(

*AMANDA BROOKE*

ps. i can post the one of me and Garth by the truck too...u can sorta see.

but yeah, sandi, u can post the pic of me and heather if ya want...i dont mind.

just everyone know that i had been driving for 3 hours and was still in my PJ's when i got there.

thank god garth didnt come out that day;)

ADcrzy4GB
10-01-2004, 06:15 PM
gbsgirl,
lol..i dont have that #24 sticker anymore on my new truck...an OSU cowboys sticker now takes its place..

im surprised no one said anything about my garth sticker in the middle of the window:-? i made it myself:D
when i get my hardtop for my new truck...im having the design airbrushed as big as i can get it on the hard top in black:D its a picture i actually drew of GB and he signed it!

*AMANDA BROOKE*

ps. u cant see the GB plates at all cuz it was too dark but theyre there. i promise. maybe next time i meet up with Garth we can try it again:D!

sandis
10-01-2004, 06:31 PM
:d :d :d

wmcinnis
10-02-2004, 09:33 AM
im surprised no one said anything about my garth sticker in the middle of the window:-? i made it myself:D

Now that you pointed it out Amanda, I see it.....that's very cool....we need to see a close up shot of that.:)

Do strangers ever ask you questions about your plates? Like who is GB? Wayne got me plates a few years back for my birthday....they just say 'G Brooks' on them and it seems when Wayne drives my car, he gets asked alot of questions, like, 'Is that that country singer?' It's pretty funny......he automatically says....this is my wife's car:D
-Susan-

Skydancer
10-02-2004, 03:19 PM
WOW! You all are obsessed, LOL! But that's not a bad thing at all. I think we all are from time to time. In fact, my family was very glad that I went for Garth and not those popular among other people my age. After all, I think he's a much better role model, and thus a great person to have on your car. :) Very cool license plates & stickers!

ADcrzy4GB
10-02-2004, 05:45 PM
lets see...GB

ive heard :

greenbay
george bush
gay boys
green bugers
great britian
ghost busters

lots of different things.

only one person that doesnt know me ever guessed garth brooks. and it was some man driving next to me the other day on my way to school. when we got to the stop sign he rolled down his window and said..."so ya like garth brooks huh?" LOL

*AMANDA BROOKE*

wmcinnis
10-03-2004, 09:03 AM
ghost busters....that's too funny:D
-Susan-

PJ
10-05-2004, 03:57 PM
Ok, but back to the original question...can anyone claim the plate I saw last week?