PDA

View Full Version : I have to admit....

lee512w
09-27-2004, 02:36 PM
That I am a pack-rat!! I am trying really hard to get over it and today was a good start. My hubby and I cleared out our out-buildings and I did get rid of a lot of stuff but...... I found some Garth stuff that I didn't know I had too!!

WOOHOO!!

I was so excited that I yelped and the hubby thought I had hurt myself. He asked if I was okay and I said better than okay and started to explain what I found. Of course his comment was...throw it in the back of the truck and the truck was heading to the dump. NOT!!(he just doesn't understand)

Anyway I found 4 magazines that I forgot about along with a 1994 calendar that had an order form to purchase Garth stuff along with it. I was just too excited about my find!!

But sadly I didn't come across a bumpersticker that I bought at his concert in 1996 which I've been hunting for....so maybe when I start in the house to go through my junk in here I'll find it...Wish me luck.

Leelee

Skydancer
09-27-2004, 04:17 PM
That's cool. I still have my country weekly I got right before Central park, and saved the Parade feature before his retirement along with several clippings from the N&O and other publications. I don't have anything like a bumper sticker though! :)