PDA

View Full Version : Last Night I Had The Strangest dream

garthtacular
09-21-2004, 03:18 PM
my copy that I have is not of good quality any one know where to get a better copy.

jam27
07-23-2005, 02:45 AM
A quite old topic, but I'm sure it's better late than never. I dont know where your copy of the song came from, but I have a video of Garth performing this during the David Frost (I think) interview from around 1994. Sound quality is pretty good. I can make an mp3 if anyone is interested. I have no way to host it, so if someone would be willing to host it, that would be good. Otherwise I can send it to people email address.

BTW - I used to know what the official title for this song is, but have forgotten what it is. Anybody know? I'm sure just some quick research on my part would probably tell me what it is though. lol

EDIT: I forgot to add that theres also a clip of Garth performing this on Tryin' to rope the world. There is some talking over the clip, but it's still a very interesting listen.

Skywise
07-23-2005, 03:03 PM
That might be in my upcoming DVD that I'll be putting together- I might do the david frost interview on a sep. DVD.. I could "host" the mp3 if ya want, for a bit (not too long)

jam27
07-23-2005, 06:39 PM
Cool. I'll get to work on them later tonight. And the begining of my copy of the David Frost interview is missing a bit from the begining. I dont know how much though. How long is the interview?

Skywise
07-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Cool. I'll get to work on them later tonight. And the begining of my copy of the David Frost interview is missing a bit from the begining. I dont know how much though. How long is the interview?

I don't know off hand, but it runs to mind it was like 45 min or something...

garthtacular
08-22-2005, 06:28 PM
That might be in my upcoming DVD that I'll be putting together- I might do the david frost interview on a sep. DVD.. I could "host" the mp3 if ya want, for a bit (not too long)
so you have a copy ( Mp3)of last night i had the strangest dream

Skywise
08-22-2005, 07:52 PM
so you have a copy ( Mp3)of last night i had the strangest dream
yes I do