PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody take notice?

JulieLvsGB
08-02-1999, 03:27 PM
Did Garth have in the brown contacts? I thought I saw blue, but I'd have to go back and watch again to be sure. What do you people think?<P>JulieN

BigGfan4life
08-02-1999, 03:30 PM
He didnt have the contacts in for sure..I could see those baby blues peeking out behind the black tresses :) I noticed that the other day on the VH1 site they had up.N

Jen19
08-02-1999, 03:37 PM
Yep - I caught the baby blues too.. but the video sure was different to say the least. I liked it. Well I'm gonna watch it again..<BR> that's it<BR> bye <BR> can't wait for more Garth stuff to come out... it's so exicting after this long break of no new Garth stuff..N

JulieLvsGB
08-02-1999, 03:43 PM
Thanks girls! I thought I saw blue...but thought maybe I was just losing it... :o<P>JulieN

Royal Troyal Fan
08-02-1999, 03:44 PM
Yes, those were his beautiful baby blues peeking out. SMOLDERING aren't they?<BR>I love the song ...not at first but it grew on me after I listened to it about 30 times on the internet, then when I was walking through K-Mart the other day they were playing it in the begining of a promo for the single's release. As for the look....well, it's like this; that man could paint his face white, wear black tights and walk on his hands upsidedown and I would still manage to find something irresistibily<BR>charming and sexy about him. So, I have to say; I loved seeing his feet...and I loved the ring on the first knuckle of his index finger. The rest is just plain interesting and supplies us HARDCORE Garth fans with plenty of gossip fodder.<P>I LOVED IT AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE....N

gbfan7
08-02-1999, 04:27 PM
I agree with Royal Troyal Fan...Loved seeing his feet, etc!N

majmom
08-02-1999, 06:11 PM
<B>RoyalTroyalFan</B> -<P>I AGREE - I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT - THE MUSIC, THE LOOK - Definitely IRRESISTABLE! My favorite part was near the end when he's behind the "glass" and he starts to "dance" a bit - VERYSEXY and VERYCOOL - liked the bare feet and the ring, too - and the way he was kind of "hiding" - being "lost", if you will, (an interesting game of hide-and seek comes to mind &lt;weg&gt; )...<BR>All I can say is WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO - YOU GO CHRIS!!!!!!!<P>Kerry<P>P.S. You funny girl - tights, hmmmmm - yup, I'd say he could do just about anything and I would find it WONDERFUL, too!!N

Eternity4U
08-02-1999, 07:35 PM
majormom omg email me we can talk sex- opps i mean sexy chris lolol<P>yes there is nothing more attractive in a man whom shows his sexuality by reaching out to hold something mmmmm<P>the way he pressed his body against the window and placed his hand, said so much more of this man.<P><BR>chris= mysterious in that he hides his emotion, loves, dislikes. yet with a look he can drop you to your knees. with a look he can melt your heart away and yet at the same time lead you back for more and never enough<P><BR>he is the exact symbol of sexuality, romance, innocence, and lonliness that his songs some what have<P><BR>CHRIS GAINES YOU ROCK MY WORLD<BR>MMM COME SETTLE me down whoaaa<P>opps ok ok enough ( have to tell myself i am married lolol ) just kidding whoa<P>now off i am to watch the tape again whoa<P>diana elizabethN

Pilgrim
08-03-1999, 11:36 AM
:(still haven't seen the video :(<P>BrianN

Ladyg
08-03-1999, 12:52 PM
I agree...Chris is the sexiest thing I've seen on VH1 since Garth Brooks. When he is "dancing" behind the glass I get the same feelings I get when watching a certain someone singing "Shameless". TOO, TOO Cool!!! I really can't find the words to describe how I feel about this project...hope it doesn't end with the movie's release next year...hope it goes on for a long, long time.<P><BR>Peace<P>DebbieN

Garth_FANtasizer
08-03-1999, 01:42 PM
I was so thrilled to see those Blue eyes! This means we will get to see them on the big silver screen. Now that thought Ladies, should keep you in sweet dreams for awhile. <P>~Ann~N

majmom
08-03-1999, 04:55 PM
Did you guys also notice on the overhead shot, looking down on him, how his left foot is toed in? I guess there are certain Garth things that you just can't take out of Chris!!<BR>BTW, would the fact that I noticed this miniscule tidbit qualify for "you know you're a Chrisnutt if..."?<BR>KerryN

majmom
08-03-1999, 05:26 PM
Sorry for the multiple posts, but everytime I watch the video I see something else I feel compelled to share...<BR>The best thing about the hair is how it makes you focus on that lovely mouth - hmmmmmmmm - better go now before I get myself into trouble!!!<BR>Kerry<BR>N

JulieLvsGB
08-03-1999, 05:31 PM
I wish I could get used to that hair...that's the part I'm having trouble with...I guess I'll just have to torture myself and watch the video a couple dozen more times. :o<P>JulieN