PDA

View Full Version : Set List Archives

boilermaker26
08-17-2004, 05:28 PM
Hey all. I was hoping maybe you could point me in the right direction? Does anyone know of any site that might keep an archive of the set lists from each Garth Brooks concert? I am sure that they are similar, but it would be interesting to see. I know that when I saw him in Evansville in 1998, he did Alabama Clay as well as some of The Change. I just thought it would be interesting to see how the sets changed from night to night.

With that being said, did he play "Somewhere Other Than The Night" and "Learning to Live Again" very frequently? These were always a couple of my favorites that seemed to take a back seat to some of the other singles. Anyway, if anyone could let me know any info, it would be great. Thanks.

Garthmedic
08-17-2004, 10:29 PM
I would love to see that, myself!

--spud--:)

mbarker
08-20-2004, 05:42 PM
The problem with songs off of "The Chase" did not get as much of a tour to back them as GB wasn't on the road as much for that album. I was fortunate to see him play "Somewhere..." at the Illinois State Fair in Springfield, IL, and "The Change" at Kemper Arena in Kansas City, MO.

boilermaker26
08-24-2004, 02:59 AM
That is interesting. I always thought the Chase was one of the best albums.

I have really gotten into some great bands and performers in the past few years such as the Dave Matthews Band, Phish, Tori Amos. I have about 175 live shows on CD between these three alone (although Tori Amos does not allow recording at her concerts, almost every show is recorded) It is really awesome to listen to these shows to hear how things change from night to night. It would have been intersting if Garth had allowed recording at his shows. I sure do not see how that can hurt an entertainer. If anything, it just seems more fan friendly.

I still am looking for setlists from different GB shows. I guess there is no archive that exists.