PDA

View Full Version : Do you think it's a good idea?

Rooster
08-14-2004, 03:02 PM
Who here thinks it's a good idea for Garth to open an online store?

I, for one, thinks that would be an excellent idea! :)

sandis
08-14-2004, 04:35 PM
:D :D :D

Paula
08-14-2004, 04:36 PM
There are lots of things I could think of that the store could stock.:)

Paula

Garth_FANtasizer
08-14-2004, 04:58 PM
I want! I need! I have to have more Garthwear!

A life size blow-up Garth could be a big seller too.

~Ann~

Rooster
08-14-2004, 05:01 PM
A life size blow-up Garth could be a big seller too.:D

Krystal

sandis
08-14-2004, 05:11 PM

~Ann~

Trisha might need one of those for her tour next year too... ;)

trigarthfan03
08-14-2004, 08:42 PM
LOL@Sandis ;)......

gloria07m
08-14-2004, 10:22 PM
I want! I need! I have to have more Garthwear!

~Ann~

Put me on the list for one of those! :D

Gloria

Snow
08-14-2004, 11:44 PM
Garth had an online store. It's where I bought my tour jacket, a t-shirt, and they even threw in a Garth frizbee. It closed along with a lot of other stuff when he retired. :( I never understood that part as I'm sure it would have done plenty of business even with the retirement. If I'm not mistaken Garth hold's the licensing rights to stuff like the t-shirts and such... so without the Garth store it's almost impossible to get legitimate merchandize. You can find stuff on eBay from time to time. Some of it is things that people bought from legit sources and are cleaning out their closets... but a lot of it is pirated. :(

On the good side..... with all the new printer capabilities it's easy enough to make your own t-shirts and such. I keep meaning to make on of the autographed picture he did for me that SandyToo got for me in person. For that matter with the white jeans from behind... I'd be happy blowing it up into a poster too! *lol*

PJ
08-15-2004, 11:55 AM
I had to say no, but not for the reason given. The last thing Garth needs right now is to worry about approving merchandise and deciding what we might like to be buying. I'm trying not to be selfish as I am happy Garth is right where he needs to be with his family. I think it's great he gives so many PGers his time when they make the trip to OK - I think that's enough...for now.

berriffic
08-21-2004, 01:31 AM
Well Garth NEVER does anything he doesn't want to. The poll is a nice way to let him know we are interested if he sees it! LOL
<3ber

Sharon1964
08-25-2004, 04:30 AM
That is the only way I get items about him overseas.

Vanessa
08-25-2004, 02:00 PM
i'd love to have an online store.. now all I need is a credit card..

God and peace,
Vanessa :)