PDA

View Full Version : Trisha news...

trigarthfan03
07-09-2004, 08:22 PM
For those of you who don`t visit TY.com,I thought I`d post this here.It`s said that the album should be out November 2nd.The Single (According to several sources INCLUDING Garth) should be out in about a month or so.A song called "Baby Don`t You Let Go" written by Jessi Alexander is said to be on the album,along with a tune written by Jewel called "So Close To Heaven".It was almost a month ago,but Trisha was in Monticello visiting family,along with a (I think) Two day photo shoot.She also supposibly asked the writer of "Georgia Rain" if she could re-write some of the lyrics so it could sort of describe how she is,and where she`s from.She says that the album doesn`t really have a theme,it`s just Classic Trisha.It`s being produced by Garth Fundis.

And,(On another NOT news note),the thought just occured to me...since Garth(The other one,not her producer ;) ) is singing on the album,then all three,Trisha,Garth and Fundis had to have been in the studio at the same time.I know that something was said (Can`t `member if it was here or her site) that she was back with both Garths.I wonder if it ever got...umm..."Confusing" in the studio.Or would she be calling one of them by a different name by now?

Tiffany

Rooster
07-12-2004, 02:46 PM
Sounds awesome! I really am very much looking forward to getting this album. Thanks! :)

Garthmedic
07-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Ultra cool! Thanks!

--spud--:)