PDA

View Full Version : Thinning my CD collection

ProducerJ
07-05-2004, 11:58 PM
I don't know if non-Garth stuff is allowed here, but if not I'm sure a mod will let me know.

I have been cleaning out my CD collection and have a ZILLION cd singles that I just have no use for. I don't have the time and energy to list them all on ebay, so I thought maybe there was someone here who might collect singles.

If you have a particular artist you're hot for, I get good service from MCA, Mercury, BNA, RCA, and Arista. Phil Vassar is spoken for ;) but I know there's a bunch of Lonestar, Gary Allan, Mark Wills, Terri Clark. Again, these are SINGLES like they're shipped to radio, no fancy artwork, but I know some people do collect them. Sorry, no Garth or Trisha.

Any single I have will be shipped to you for $2 for the first one, and $1 for each additional.

I also will have some full length albums once I get all these darn singles out of the way.

I'm on a cleaning spree!

J.
ProducerJoyce@aol.com

gbkubfan
08-13-2004, 01:34 PM
Hello,

I don't know if anyone has talked to you about the singles. I just saw the thread. If they are still available I would be interested in the Gary Allen, and a couple others. DR