PDA

View Full Version : garth/trisha at wedding

musicfan43
06-29-2004, 07:50 PM
I was just curious if anyone knew who these people were? Garth seems to be out and about lately :)

From the Denver Post...

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%257E24769%257E2240457,00.html

"It stopped raining at the Triple Creek Ranch in Silverthorne on Sunday afternoon just long enough for cable heiress Sharon Magness to say "I do" to Breckenridge Mayor Ernie Blake"...

"Also in the crowd, Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood, as friends, not performers."

sandis
06-29-2004, 10:54 PM
I was wondering the same thing!! Saw the article earlier (today seemed to be a big Garth and Trisha news day!!) and had no clue... but now I'm wondering if they know each other through their charity work? Huh.

Sandi

fuzzwuzz
06-30-2004, 01:40 AM
What news?

I assume this bride is in the tv cable business? Garth is likely getting more friends in other places these days, along with his new life and career? Wonder how we will fit into that again one day?

ProducerJ
06-30-2004, 02:09 AM
Rich and famous people have rich and famous friends (in low places!)

J.

fuzzwuzz
06-30-2004, 02:36 AM
I've got lots of friends in low places too! I should have been invited! ;)

dlr5
06-30-2004, 09:05 AM
WHAT you didn't get an invite!! I got mine!

Diane

trixie1717
06-30-2004, 02:49 PM
My invite must have gotten lost in the mail! That's ok though, I wouldn't have been able to get off work anyway!

fuzzwuzz
07-01-2004, 12:30 AM
Details Diane! Details, as I lost mine too! ;)

jagnikhah
07-10-2004, 10:17 PM
Just found this article about Garth and Trisha at the wedding, looks like they didnt make it on time but only made the reception lol.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/news_columnists/article/0,1299,DRMN_86_2998229,00.html

fuzzwuzz
07-11-2004, 12:43 AM
I noticed the Teammates connection before it was even mentioned in the article: Bo Mitchell.

Garth_FANtasizer
07-11-2004, 01:17 AM
I hope Garth ate on the plane. There was a lot of seafood on that menu! :O

~Ann~

ProducerJ
07-11-2004, 01:41 AM
Some people have WAY too much money.

fuzzwuzz
07-11-2004, 01:57 AM
That's ok! Yum! More for me! I'm only here for the free food anyway, not the money!! ;)

beckysue59
07-11-2004, 06:00 PM
Some people have WAY too much money.

It must be nice, huh?:p

jmcneal
07-14-2004, 04:01 PM
It must be nice, huh?:p
no beckysue,They are not married.

dlr5
07-14-2004, 04:34 PM
You guys wanted details......after reading about it, it's apparently NOT the wedding I was invited to! NO fireworks, no Rolex watches, and definitely no silver convertible Porsches!!!! More like, Timex and 4x4's!!! LMAO

But does all that "show" mean true love?

Diane

beckysue59
07-14-2004, 10:03 PM
no beckysue,They are not married.

Janice, you don't even know WHO we are talking about!!! Why don't you try reading for a change? :rolleyes:

trigarthfan03
07-14-2004, 10:35 PM
LOL.....My.Point.Exactly... ..:rolleyes:....and if what I hear is true,we might be hearing from her again soon...Brace yourselves,PGers.....LOL ;)

TrishaNGarthFan
07-14-2004, 10:48 PM
Janice, you don't even know WHO we are talking about!!! Why don't you try reading for a change? :rolleyes:

LMAO!! I had to go back twice to read the title of this thread, I knew something was mixed up. Do we *still* have people in denial about Garth and Trisha? sheesh! :rolleyes:

beckysue59
07-14-2004, 11:01 PM
LMAO!! I had to go back twice to read the title of this thread, I knew something was mixed up. Do we *still* have people in denial about Garth and Trisha? sheesh! :rolleyes:

One person in particular. LOL.

Snow
07-15-2004, 10:53 AM
Garth and Trisha will get to whatever they are gettin' to in their own sweet time. I only hope that if they do have a wedding in the near future that they'll be able to pull of something romantic and private without a bunch of hype and attention. They deserve that. I'd much rather we all found out about it AFTER the fact... heck... even a week after when they've managed a bit of a honeymoon.

Hey most know it took me awhile to come around where the two of them are concerned.... as if it was any of my business. But I think any couple deserves to have the wedding they want with a little interferance as possible. Any of you that have been involved in planning a wedding know how horrible it can sometimes be just with family sticking their noses in...... imagine if you have the whole world trying to snoop and then make comments.

As for tabs...... they can go jump off a building. They do a lot more harm than good and get it right only a tiny fraction of the time. The way they work is that they spend a tiny percentage of their budget on actual research and the rest they makeup or re-report rumors. They research just enough to get an easy story or two correct so that people will say........ well look... they got that right! Some are better than others but overall they stink and cause a lot of pain sometimes for those they report on.

Carol Ann
07-15-2004, 11:38 AM
That was beautifully said, Snow, and I agree with you in that I hope they do manage to have the wedding of their dreams and make it private and romantic or whatever they want. I think when it comes to tabloids that, as you said, a small fraction of the time they do manage to dig up something that is truthful. I remember seeing Suzanne Sommers on Larry King Live when she had been diagnosed with breast cancer and she said that the reason she wanted to do the interview was because she knew the tabloids had managed to find out about her illness and she didn't want them breaking the story first so she decided to tell the public about it before they did. I think when the tabloids get it right that small portion of the time that that is what people remember and they don't think about the other 99% of the time when the tabloids are reporting mermaids in sardine cans, as Trisha would say.

Carol

berriffic
07-17-2004, 02:19 AM
I agree...I hope GB and TY have a family wedding and Share a few pics with the fans afterwards! I would hate for their day (if they were to get married) to be in anyway dampered by crazy photographers or fans who over step their bounds.

<3 ber

fuzzwuzz
07-19-2004, 04:41 PM
nice pics!!

http://www.summitdaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20040628/NEWS/106280014&rs=2