PDA

View Full Version : Bad trader / Still looking for these videos

shin_hibiki
06-18-2004, 09:25 PM
I hate posting this kind of message; I think I've only had to do it once before in my whole life. But for your protection, I think you should know that it looks like there's a dishonest trader hanging around here. It's now been two months since I initiated a trade with Patricia Shackett of Fair Haven, VT(gothammaster@aol.com). I won't go into every detail, but suffice it to say that I've got a tracking number to prove that this person received my half of the trade. However, this person has never told me when I could expect to receive my stuff (like I said, two months have now passed) and has stopped responding to my e-mails. Again, for your own good, I recommend that you avoid doing business with this person.

To add insult to injury, not only am I out some tapes and shipping, I still don't have any of the stuff I have been hoping to receive. Is there anyone honest out there who could help me get copies of the following Garth shows? Please e-mail me if you can help.

Live From Texas Stadium (1994)
Trying To Rope The World (1995)
VH1 Storytellers (1996)

Thanks!
- Shin Hibiki (shin_hibiki@hotmail.com)

natebetween
07-02-2004, 12:44 AM
For what it's worth...........as soon as I can get these I plan on doing some B&P's here.

Of course........they will be in DVD format.

I hope my trade works out!

Rooster
07-02-2004, 09:18 AM
Shin... I was just fixing to upload clips from the VH1 Storytellers. Be on the lookout over the next couple of days.

:)

shin_hibiki
09-26-2004, 01:51 PM
I previously posted that Patricia and Richard Shackett of Fair Haven, VT had failed to fulfill their half of a trade after several months. I want to let it be known that I did finally receive their tapes (including one of the things I was specifically looking for, as well as something else that I'd say is probably pretty rare), so they're off the hook with me. Unfortunately, dating back to that same period earlier this year, Kelby Pletcher has still not returned my tapes (from a different, unrelated transaction); I asked that they at least be returned blank if nothing else, but to no avail.

- Shin Hibiki