PDA

View Full Version : Looking for anything signed by Garth Brooks

Ghost Train
06-18-2004, 02:39 AM
Alright, for my girlfriends birthday I want to buy her something signed by Garth Brooks. She likes him a lot and I want to get her something speacial for her.

Now, the only requirment I ask of you is not to have it signed to anyone, unless it's signed "To Amanda" if its not then I just want his signiture.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out. Or if anyone knows where I can get ahold of something signed by him, or where I can send it to to get it signed by him.

PJ
06-18-2004, 01:43 PM
Unfortuantely, anywhere you find that sells signed items (especially ebay) is very suspect regarding authenticity. Also, Garth prefers only to sign things when personalized so if you find something which does not include a name, it is most likely fake.

Ghost Train
06-19-2004, 11:38 PM
Thanks a lot.

Is there anyway, I could buy a picture of him, and send it to him to have it personalized to her?

If so I would appreciate it a lot.

I've been searchin and searchin and not finding anything :(

PJ
06-21-2004, 04:09 PM
Unfortunately, Garth receives so much mail there is no way he could read it all. The best bet is to get it signed in person.

Ghost Train
07-09-2004, 11:51 PM
thanks, but he doesnt tour anymore does he? and I doubt he would come to the town I live in for the heck of it.. haha

anyone know a way I can contact him?

PJ
07-11-2004, 01:33 PM
No, he doesn't tour any more. You need to go where he is.