PDA

View Full Version : The ever mysterious 'Fig Newton' song...

luvsgarth62
05-25-2004, 01:55 PM
Hey guys!

Long time, no write:) I've been busy with my job. It's been 6 months since I started at the library, in fact, today the big boss is coming to inspect that all the books are in order and everything's neat.

Anyways, I was listening to Garth talk to a girl at his H.S. and she wanted him to sing the fig newton song, and of course, he said absolutely not. You know what, sometime someone needs to like, tell him sing it or else. Cause I would love more than anything to hear him sing it, you know it would be as cute as a button:) There was one time on Leno or something, he kinda mumbled it, but that's as close as we've come to hearing it, I believe.

-Alicia

Skydancer
05-28-2004, 04:27 AM
I remember him singing it on an interview once with Katie Couric (or one of those people.) I don't remember how it went though, and he sang it very softly. If I recall correctly, he seemed a little embarrassed to sing it, but he did it smiling, and said he remembered it. That's all I remember.

GottaB-GB
05-28-2004, 02:19 PM
he sang a tiny clip on Leno.....he was very coy about it....and very cute of course :)