PDA

View Full Version : Garth Is King

UKFences
05-10-2004, 03:40 AM
I truly believe that Garth will make more music. Just like all the legends and great artists he will be back, just as popular as ever. It may be next year, in five years or 10 years, but the king of music will live on!!

What do other fans think?

Rob (From England)

Snow
05-10-2004, 06:59 AM
I sure hope so Rob! All I know is I wont stop waiting for it. :D

Oh... and welcome to PG! Good to have another UK'er here.

Rooster
05-10-2004, 05:18 PM
Hope is a beautiful thing. :)

Welcome to the Planet, Rob! :)

gbaby77
05-10-2004, 05:44 PM
I to believe that Garth will be back someday and we will all be waiting and excited.

Brittney

Sad Eyes
05-10-2004, 06:54 PM
Yes, Garth will be back sooner or later, and it will be well worth the wait.

fuzzwuzz
05-10-2004, 10:23 PM
Yup. Garth is King alright. It's in his blood.

Felipe Belli
05-13-2004, 10:57 PM
Hey! You're absolutely right! I'm sure about his back!! He's the best, and the best will return!!!!

fuzzwuzz
05-13-2004, 11:18 PM
But what if he comes back in an entirely different form or person and we don't even recognize him?

Skydancer
05-15-2004, 12:49 PM
Hey! You're absolutely right! I'm sure about his back!! He's the best, and the best will return!!!!

And if the best does not return, he'll at least be remembered forever.

fuzzwuzz
05-15-2004, 11:33 PM
No! Garth is more than just a memory! He's with us in spirit regardless of whether or not he ever tours again. Like I've said, I hope he doesn't. A "quickie" just ain't enough for me anymore, even when they are as good as Garth gives. Why should I expect him to just come back as if nothing ever happened? He walked away. Left us hanging. His %100 percent was all wrapped up in touring? Mine isn't. It's in the people. His. Mine. Us. My family. All people. Garth taught me that the people means everybody all at once. Yet, why do I feel left behind? I don't get that and I get upset.

Anyway, thanks for letting me air out my own feelings. I don't want Garth to come back the same way he left, for my own reasons, and because he seems happier this way even if I'm not. I'm finding there are others out there worthy of following in Garth's footsteps and getting overlooked by us.

Skydancer
05-16-2004, 01:29 AM
No! Garth is more than just a memory! He's with us in spirit regardless of whether or not he ever tours again.

Of course he is. :)

Sorry you're upset. Hope things get better for you! You shouldn't feel left out! But yeah, I hate that feeling also...

fuzzwuzz
05-17-2004, 12:11 AM
But the harder I try to get over it, the harder it gets!

I'm giving it to God right now...

Martop
05-17-2004, 12:46 AM
I truly believe that Garth will make more music. Just like all the legends and great artists he will be back, just as popular as ever. It may be next year, in five years or 10 years, but the king of music will live on!!

What do other fans think?

Rob (From England)

Hello. This is my first time to the post. I agree with Rob. I would like to ask why did Garth retire to begin with? He was on top. It doesn't make sense. Thank you for listening.

Marian

Skydancer
05-17-2004, 02:35 AM
Hi Marian. Welcome to PG! Garth retired mostly to spend more time with his family, particulary with Taylor, August, and Allie... because he'd been away so much, he never really got to be as close to them as he would have liked, so he's more focused on that right now. He has said that he doesn't want to tour again and do major stuff like that until his youngest daughter goes to college and he has more time for himself.

angelamccann
05-19-2004, 11:22 AM
If and when Garth is ready, I'm more than ready for whatever he wants to throw at us...

In the meantime it's always nice to know he's doing fine doing what he's doing - bless :)

Angela x
(also in England - where are you, Rob?)