PDA

View Full Version : Teeny Tiny Trisha Studio News

ProducerJ
05-07-2004, 04:57 PM
This little bitty tidbit was in the MCA weekly radio report today:

>Trisha Yearwood is currently in the studio putting finishing touches on her upcoming album. Trisha says it is taking awhile to get back in the mode of recording. "I'm having to get used to being in business mode" she laughs, "but I'm enjoying every minute of it." For a slideshow of Trisha in the studio, visit www.trishayearwood.com

(to see the slideshow, go to the News section of TY.com)
J.

sandis
05-07-2004, 05:18 PM
oh Joyce, you tease!! :) Luckily I check in over there too, and have seen those gorgeous pics of her....

let me go recover from my heart attack now... :D

thanks, though!!!!

Sandi

ProducerJ
05-07-2004, 08:17 PM
???

Sorry, I wasn't trying to tease anything or anyone. Not sure what was heart attack worthy in that post. I just got that in the radio report, and since I don't usually visit ty.com I hadn't seen the photos.

sandis
05-07-2004, 09:29 PM
I just thought it was some other news when I saw the title of the thread, that's all! :D I basically got excited over "nothing", except that this *is* something.... :) more than we've had in a long time!

Rooster
05-08-2004, 12:33 AM
Kewl... very kewl. Thanks! :)

Jen19
05-10-2004, 11:20 AM
Very cool pics

I vistied the sound kitchen a while back here is a link to the studio this is were she records

very cool

http://www.soundkitchen.com/links/studioBB.htm

you think there is any chance Garth is doing backgrounds !!!

Jen

sandis
05-10-2004, 01:44 PM
wow, Jen, it's beautiful!! :) completely not what I pictured a studio to look like...but then again, neither was Music Row!!

Jen19
05-10-2004, 05:20 PM
Its so beautiful.. not all studios are like that.. but only the best for Trisha..LOL I haven't seen the inside of Jacks Tracks.. but I doubt it looks like this place.. :)

JEN

sandis
05-10-2004, 08:33 PM
Can anyone just go tour it or visit it? If so, I may add it to my list for June! :)

ProducerJ
05-10-2004, 09:39 PM
It is pretty! It reminds me a lot of Emerald Studios with all that hardwood. I've been in a few studios. Some are really nice, like that one... some are not much more than a some microphones in a closet, LOL.

I don't think any of the studios let you just drop in and visit, but I could be wrong. Some of them do have nice reception areas, you could at lest get that far, LOL.

J.

Jen19
05-11-2004, 11:59 AM
No most wont let you in. I just happend to be invited in to that one during a shoot I was doing.